It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: queenofswords
Mick Mulvaney and Jared Kushner are at the dinner with Trump at VP's place.
Knowing Trump he will put out some tweets later, and we'll get a clue on what they talked about.

Maybe Q is there too. December 28th was touted all week as a SPECIAL DAY on the Q clock. I'm hoping what comes out of this pow-wow is more than a Tweet! (Unless it's "The Storm Is Upon Us".)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, re clock posts 1182 and 1328 that might be relevant to the transformer blow/blue sky incident - I've selected based on electrical terms and Kim Jong Un (because of his keyholder/gatekeeper tweet)...

SAME POINT ON CLOCK
POTUS tweet - 1004752551034650000 - Jun 07 2018 10:50:50:

$3 billion payoff: 101 utilities cut rates, credit GOP tax cuts" t.co...

POTUS tweet - 1004743621587890000 - Jun 07 2018 10:15:21:

The Obama Administration is now accused of trying to give Iran secret access to the financial system of the United States. This is totally illegal. Perhaps we could get the 13 Angry Democrats to divert some of their energy to this "matter" (as Comey would call it). Investigate!

Horizantal minute mirror:
1663 - Jul 01 2018 19:21:07:

"Thank you USSS.
www.theblaze.com...amp? __twitter_impression=true
Q

1661 - Jul 01 2018 13:35:22:

Think stages.
What role can MIL INTEL play?
What role can NSA play?
BANG!
Q

1660 - Jul 01 2018 13:29:32:

Ask yourself - does Huber have the ability to file across all 50 states?
Is any of this normal?
Think sealed indictments.
Think resignations of CEOs.
Think resignations of Senators.
Think resignations of Congress.
Think termination of senior FBI….
Think termination of senior DOJ….
Media BLACKOUT.
Midterms punt.
All or nothing?
Race?
Would a 2nd SC take years to complete?
Would a 2nd SC be based in corrupt DC?
Would the grand jury be members of the DC community?
What % of DC voted for HRC?
How large is Mueller’s team?
20-25?
Think 470.
The more you know.
Q

1778 - Jul 31 2018 19:03:43:

The World is about to change.
Q

POTUS tweet - 1024347409483290000 - Jul 31 2018 12:33:48:

...Border Security is National Security, and National Security is the long-term viability of our Country. A Government Shutdown is a very small price to pay for a safe and Prosperous America!

POTUS tweets 1024347406887010000 - Jul 31 2018 12:33:47:

I don't care what the political ramifications are, our immigration laws and border security have been a complete and total disaster for decades, and there is no way that the Democrats will allow it to be fixed without a Government Shutdown...

POTUS tweet - 1024236805477090000 - Jul 31 2018 05:14:18:

The globalist Koch Brothers, who have become a total joke in real Republican circles, are against Strong Borders and Powerful Trade. I never sought their support because I don't need their money or bad ideas. They love my Tax & Regulation Cuts, Judicial picks & more. I made.....

1773 - Jul 31 2018 00:14:44:

Track last.
JA offline cause.
Q

POTUS tweet1024879317577280000 - Aug 01 2018 23:47:25:

Thank you to Chairman Kim Jong Un for keeping your word & starting the process of sending home the remains of our great and beloved missing fallen! I am not at all surprised that you took this kind action. Also, thank you for your nice letter - l look forward to seeing you soon!

1794 - Aug 01 2018 23:36:07:

FISA
FISA
FISA
[20]
Public disclosure.
Impossible to defend.
ILLEGAL.
Re: MSM
“Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself.”
Q

POTUS tweet - 1024765763775810000 - Aug 01 2018 16:16:11:

"Private payrolls boom in July, increasing by 219,000 vs 185,000 estimate: ADPt.co...

ADP = Atmospheric Downstream Plasma Eching
1792 - Aug 01 2018 15:16:22:

What happens when you are a THREAT to the MSM/OLD GUARD?twitter.com...
Coincidence?
Threats/scare tactics deployed.
Fear not.

Q

edit on 28-12-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

My guess is they are discussing how trump can cave to the dems but still save face with his base.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

I did not realize she was your mom. I'm truly sorry for your loss. I think we (as well as others here) shared something common with her in that Q for whatever he/she or it really is has not only awakened us but most and best of all enabled and empowered us to research for ourselves, learn and share. Knowledge is the True power toward enlightenment and happiness.

As others here have mentioned "Q" is a difficult subject to explain or even summarize. Honestly, I wouldn't know where to start? Everyone is different and need to formulate your own conclusion.

To help raise your spirits and get yourself in right frame of mind I offer this short Trump speech. You may have already watched but no matter, listen again.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Wow cranky/Justvistn.Jr... I hadn't seen that Agent Orange post... what a strong woman to hold that to herself in the knowledge that it was more important to spend her remaining life maintaining the family dynamics and enjoying life with them - rather than putting her family through a painful victim scenario.

Much kudos and RIP JustVistn... I don't think I could manage that anywhere as near as well.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I made a few tweeks...

It is kind of funny, since that's the actual pool at GITMO

What?!? Must be advertised as a fringe benefit to lure prospective civilian workers. Then again that place must suck for the military guys/gals stationed there so an Olympic size pool would be a nice morale booster.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

This was from the last post your mother wrote to us here...it pertains to you.
It's clear that she loved you very much.

For me, that is what the Q movement has done. It has not only reawaken my research skills but it has also taught me to awaken those skills and the drive for knowledge in my kids.

I won't be here much longer, but they will. And for me, teaching them to look deeper means more to me than anything. Because they are the future, and everything that happens today affect them and their children, and all future generations.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

WOW! I needed that.
I'm realy trying hard for dad. Im used to myh phone and trying to use her weird keybord. and thismeans so much. thank hyou. we didnt no she was sick. she was just tired more. we didnt no she was sick.
edit on Fri Dec 28 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: MOD NOTE www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

originally posted by: IAMTAT

This was from the last post your mother wrote to us here...it pertains to you.
It's clear that she loved you very much.

For me, that is what the Q movement has done. It has not only reawaken my research skills but it has also taught me to awaken those skills and the drive for knowledge in my kids.

I won't be here much longer, but they will. And for me, teaching them to look deeper means more to me than anything. Because they are the future, and everything that happens today affect them and their children, and all future generations.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

WOW! I needed that.
I'm realy trying hard for dad. Im used to myh phone and trying to use her weird keybord. and thismeans so much. thank hyou. we didnt no she was sick. she was just tired more. we didnt no she was sick.

My wife passed away young too.
I raised my two young sons without her and it took us all supporting one another to get through the darkest times without her.
Be strong for each other...you, your siblings...and your father.
Good things for you all will come of it over time...even in spite of your terrible loss.
Trust me on this.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

My guess is they are discussing how trump can cave to the dems but still save face with his base.

That's easy. Announce he's caving in one breath. In the next breath declare that the $8 Billion confiscated El Chapo drug $$$ will be used. $8 Billion is better than $3 Billion. DIM heads explode, LOL.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT... I recall you saying you had a grandchild recently... I think that makes you both a grandmother and grand-father!!

I was a single dad to 11 and 10 yr old daughters and a 4 yr old son - aged me quickly but worth every minute!

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That's easy. Announce he's caving in one breath. In the next breath declare that the $8 Billion confiscated El Chapo drug $$$ will be used. $8 Billion is better than $3 Billion. DIM heads explode, LOL.

Perfect!

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

But you understand that he will never do anything like that right?
He could also release the info he claims to have that will take down the ds and dnc, but he wont.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, re clock posts 1182 and 1328 that might be relevant to the transformer blow/blue sky incident - I've selected based on electrical terms and Kim Jong Un (because of his keyholder/gatekeeper tweet)...

POTUS tweet - 1024765763775810000 - Aug 01 2018 16:16:11:

"Private payrolls boom in July, increasing by 219,000 vs 185,000 estimate: ADPt.co...

ADP = Atmospheric Downstream Plasma Eching
1792 - Aug 01 2018 15:16:22:

What happens when you are a THREAT to the MSM/OLD GUARD?twitter.com...
Coincidence?
Threats/scare tactics deployed.
Fear not.

Q

Wow, all that from Q clock? ADP stood out to me from my military days as Automatic Data Processing.

Recall Q #2615

While attacks do occur, we are safeguarded by a 'Black Eye'.

Any word on defining what is 'Black Eye' ?

Speaking of 'Keymaster Kim' did you know he was first educated in Switzerland; rulers of the financial world since the Knights Templar.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

If he doesn't then we can!

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

TAT... I recall you saying you had a grandchild recently... I think that makes you both a grandmother and grand-father!!

I was a single dad to 11 and 10 yr old daughters and a 4 yr old son - aged me quickly but worth every minute!

Justvistn was right: "they are the future".

My new grandson is 7 months old now...and they just left today, after visiting for Christmas.

edit on 28-12-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Condolences to your Family.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Something has changed, I do not have a twitter account but I do read twitters accounts occasionally - especially President Trumps

In the past it always showed accounts such as White House, HRC, Obama, etc in the "You may also like" column on the RH side of screen

Today it has changed;

DJT

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yes, EMN... someone linked a page of Kim Jong Un at a Swiss school and its in our archives!!

I agree ADP is first choice from an IT perspective but the definition I found on Acronymfinder.com was more relevant to a plasma style blue sky over the "transformer blow out"

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I think we both learnt long ago that our happiness is secured through the surety of our progeny - evolutionary survival and all that.

7 months is a great age - just starting to show character and bond.

I reckon you have about 12 months to put childproof locks on all the cupboards - but if he takes after you then you better make that 6!

new topics

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join