It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
How many airport blackouts does that make for the past year ,three or four?

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Considering the shape of airport equipment I'm surprised it doesn't happen more.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

They tweeted at 9:30 EST.

Con Edison

Verified account

@ConEdison
17h17 hours ago
More
We're working with the @FDNY to respond a substation fire in Astoria and will provide updates as soon as we have more information. AQ

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre there was a DPRK news service tweet about the same tims saying Kim was he key holder and gatekeeper?

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
More food for thought:

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yes that's exactly what I thought, the picture showed a blue portal in the sky I believe.
That was bugging me, Thanks!

Here it is -

twitter.com...

WTH is that all about - Rocket man back on the sauce?
edit on 28-12-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

ETA - That twitter account can't be real
edit on 28-12-2018 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

They tweeted at 9:30 EST.

Con Edison

Verified account

@ConEdison
17h17 hours ago
More
We're working with the @FDNY to respond a substation fire in Astoria and will provide updates as soon as we have more information. AQ

twitter.com...

JAC and Sab, sheesh, we can't get an exact time for this but I can get an exact time for Kanye getting over a cold.

I know nothing here, but would the images people posted of the event online hold "time" information in the image? While not detonation time it would it at least be the minute marker???

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Here is a google street view of the substation in question:

When these big transformers blow, the display is spectacular.

New York times reports:

A giant plume of smoke filled the New York City sky around 9:12 p.m. ... There was one Con Edison employee nearby when the fire started, and ...

(above is from google search summary as when the link is clicked, you are forced to subscribe in order to access content)

Sabrechucker, yeah I believe that is a parody twitter account.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Con Edison

Verified account

@ConEdison
6h6 hours ago
More
Last night’s electrical fault caused a sustained electrical arc flash & transmission disturbance. There were no injuries and all the power lines serving the area are stable. We apologize for the disruption to customers. Photo: Wall Street Journal.

twitter.com...

"all the power lines serving the area are stable"

Would something of this magnitude not create a massive power surge, and cause a bit of damage to connecting transformers and lines?

-- Definitely a parody, hard to tell with them though --

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Keep in mind:

24 miles off the coast of the U.S.
12 miles off the coast of all others

news.usni.org...
worldview.stratfor.com...

International law dictates that all ships are required to be registered with a territory somewhere, and come under the jurisdiction of that territory, as do their passengers - i.e., if you’re sailing a British ship, you’re subject to British law. Sometimes people register their ships in places with more relaxed labour laws, like Panama, in order to employ people on their boats for very little money, while also paying no taxes. This is known as flying a ‘flag of convenience’, and it’s thought that up to 40% of the world’s ships are registered in Liberia, Panama or the Marshall Islands by unscrupulous so-and-sos with a lot to hide.

Alternatively, if you fly no flags, you’re subject to any state’s law, as you can be investigated by any ship for looking dodgy as all hell and contravening international law. Certain crimes - slavery, piracy and illegal broadcasting - come under the category of universal jurisdiction. This means a ship from any state can intervene in the act, wherever upon the high seas they take place and whatever the origins of the people perpetrating it.

Plus, even if you’ve contrived to make yourself not be from anywhere, the ‘passive personality principle’ means that you’re under the jurisdiction of the state of the victim of your crimes (i.e. the passive person) comes from - kill a Frenchman and you can be tried under French law.

www.shortlist.com...

edit on 28-12-2018 by eisegesis because: just in case

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Con Edison said on Twitter Thursday night that there was “a brief electrical fire at our substation in Astoria which involved some electrical transformers and caused a transmission dip in the area.” The utility said in a statement early Friday that an electrical fault on the 138,000 volt equipment caused a sustained electrical arc flash but the “affected equipment was isolated to a single section within the substation.”

Astoria Transformer Explosion Lights NYC Sky, Not Aliens (Video)

138,000 volts...that's a lot of juice.

If the breakers did their job (and it seems they did) and isolated the equipment then any surge would have been minimized.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

You've threatened/called me names in the past, so...

I have zero recollection of threatening you or calling you names, eisegesis. If I did, I am sorry for that. You must have pissed me off at a time when, perchance, I had been a little less than sober. It happens once in a while and, I know I can be a cantakerous old fart when confronted by ignorance. GAOTU knows I'm not perfect!

There you have it, brother with a little 'bee': your well-deserved apology.

Before Q called out Freemasons as somehow involved in evil deeds, I followed Q with an open but skeptical mind. As soon as Q started lambasting us, I knew Q was a LARP. I'm here to defend my fraternity against such ignorance.

Speaking of ignorance, I have no idea what your clue means. Kundalini or something? I don't know what the spine/nervous system has to do with Freemasonry, nor do I care. I'm not into what appears to me to be New Age/esoteric metaphysical philosophy.

What's to debate (with the profane)?

Fair enough. If you don't want to engage with me, that's okay. You are a 'profane' (in the archaic Masonic sense of the word) and you wish to remain outside the temple of mysteries. I will respect that. I'm not trying to recruit you, nor am I invested in convincing you that we are trustworthy, contrary to the story you tell yourself, that we are not.

But when you poke, expect me to poke back. That's how this stuff works.

BTW, why do you think I shouldn't trust Freemasons? You make sweeping claims without supporting evidence. Surely, you must understand how infuriating that is.

Have a wonderful day.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

That is a lot of juice. It certainly could be contained. No doubt something happened on the ground (that pic in your link is one I have not seen) But, did It start from above....I say Aliens

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Do you guys still think that hilllary,obama, deep state is going to be arrested and tried by the military in the next 5 days?

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

No.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I hate to barge into this debate as I enjoy both your posts but CanMas, one reason I can think of not to Trust Freemasons is that they don't even tell you the true secrets until your 33 Degree. You do know it goes up to i believe 77 degree right? Some would see that as a rite of passage, I see it as a deception.

Happy Friday

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Is that 77 degrees thing really true? I thought 33 was as high as it went?

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Itd be nice.
But since this is a larp. No.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Do you guys still think that hilllary,obama, deep state is going to be arrested and tried by the military in the next 5 days?

Never did.
Why?

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join