It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

It does go higher than 33" but it is not spoken of

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

There are just 3 degrees in Freemasonry. If you decide to join the Scottish Rite, then you will receive the 4th through to the 32nd. The 33rd degree is granted for meritorious civil service. The Grand Orient of France, which is not recognized by the Grand Lodge of England, grants more degrees, considered to be illegitimate by authentic Masonry.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Gone fishing ...

HR 7332

😂👀

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wow. I thought these libs didnt like wasting paper.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

A lot of posters in the q thread believed a version of this .

It's been talked about for at least a week here.

Wondering if they still think it will happen or if they decided that it wont.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Those initiated into the first three degrees are called 'porch mason's' by the elect. Why? Because they know nothing... are given a few scraps and their buildings and organization are used for the hidden degrees far above them. Some are shifted off in the Scottish Degrees or the York. Once again, they are not privy to the real reason that this organization exists, who is really at the Capstone, and that when the # hits, they will get the stones and arrows of outrageous fortune. If you're a low degree mason, God help you, because we won't. You know now that your organization is being used. Take the consequences because, the real culprits will leave you high and dry.

90th Degree........................................... ....... Absolute Grand Master, Supreme Power of the Order,and Chief of the Fourth Series
--AND--
THE 'GATEKEEPER' TO THE TROGLODYTES

exposemasonic.blogspot.com...
edit on Fri Dec 28 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: added a source

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: ViXxeN

Must just be for me then... the Cans have fallen out wth the UK citizens.

I got that too. It disappeared when I scrolled all the way. Probably an ill designed popup where the close icon is off the screen on mobiles.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

It's going to take some time to take down the entire DS.
A work in progress.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Its been talked about.. Like alot of things in this thread.

Members speculating about Q drops and their meanings does not equate to being the meaning that Q was alluding to.

We speculate about alot of stuff in here.. Does it all come true? Absoloutely not, doesnt mean we just stop

Anyway havent seen anybody make a prediction that arrests would happen in the next 5 days. Would love for it to happen.. Not holding my breath tho.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

It's going to take some time to take down the entire DS.
A work in progress.

I've noticed something interesting.

Anyone else notice a posting pattern like this.

Does anyone really think this Q stuff is real?

The pattern is nearly identical across all platforms. Three lines, spaces, never full thoughts, always snark. Always the "I gottcha" question that unravels what hundreds of millions of people around the world are now aware of.

One question, that's the jenga piece, even though it is clear we are decoding a multi layered puzzle from sparse clues with errors are often deliberate on all sides, yet denial it is a thing at this point is impossible as it is at thing. Poor ma.l.i.c.e... - doitQ I beg

Interesting take here

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre there was a DPRK news service tweet about the same tims saying Kim was he key holder and gatekeeper?

Keymaster.
twitter.com...

Had to of been something bigger or something on both coasts since it spanned both East AND WEST of the Mississippi which are completely isolated from each other electrically wise. NYC could be hit with 10 nukes and the west coast wouldn't be affected. Perhaps two separate events at near same time.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Flashback fun...

His Daughter

“Well, I think that the dangerous, you know, edges here are that he is trying to undermine the media and trying to make up his own facts. And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that, that is our job.”

NPC class must, absolutely must, reconcile this. In order for the NPC class to escape their endless crabs in the bucket mentality, they have to reconcile this fundamental truth - and shut up until they do.

Govern-ment = Control-mind and NOT help people evolve, grow, prosper, reduce conflict and live free. We call it "control the mind" voluntarily.

I should add why I feel this is necessary to post at this time. The "media" as it is referred to is NOT telling us what is - they are pre-programming (what is tv "programming" called btw) our subconscious system of reality creation to create what they want.

If one "sees it" is has been created - they don't care about that, they want to control what we as a collective (and individuals) create. 1972 means that if you are alive you have never lived without the media driven reality creation system in place - never!

TRUST THE PLAN - BE THE PLAN - WE ARE THE PLAN
edit on 28-12-2018 by crankyoldman because: because the wind blows in more information

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Can someone verify, please?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Very interesting twitter feed I am going to see if I can corroborate
edit on 28-12-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
DPRK News is pretty funny sometimes. They said that automatic transmissions are to be banned.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Not sure what makes this special. Nearly 10,000 personnel at GITMO at any particular time and a plane that can carry 350 people indicates something special? I am not getting excited.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: ViXxeN

the Chans have a history of pedophilia and a list of 'isms' with their posters

How naive would one have to be not to know that the sex-stuff is deliberately thrown in there to muddy the waters of otherwise excellent CITIZENS research? The Chans are more of a news and intel source than "MSM" ever was.

edit on 28-12-2018 by seinfeld because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I can't find anything but those people really know the flights and activity pretty well.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Interesting snipped from Steve Mnuchins Wikipedia page:

After he left Goldman Sachs in 2002, Mnuchin briefly worked as vice-chairman of hedge fund ESL Investments, which is owned by his Yale roommate Edward Lampert.[28] The following year, he established the company SFM Capital Management together with financier George Soros.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

They tweeted at 9:30 EST.

Con Edison

Verified account

@ConEdison
17h17 hours ago
More
We're working with the @FDNY to respond a substation fire in Astoria and will provide updates as soon as we have more information. AQ

twitter.com...

This happened a few years ago also. I dont think its anymore than what they say, honestly. Sky event not applicable.

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join