It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

sure, sure, it just seems as if some of the followers await this military junta/ martial law

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

It's meant to be at the grammy's which is for music...not acting.

What's interesting?

Danny Glover has been nominated for several grammy's and often attends...

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Ugh. Needs 3 red 'X's

Soon, me hopes!!

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

and A Happy Q-Year !!!

edit on 23-12-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Do you know if we have that color coded Q map that was on the twitter thread? It looked really organized.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
POTUS Confirmed Started 19 yrs ago!
Q started ?

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 8 Apr 2018 - 2:15:14 PM
POTUS & JFK JR.
Relationship.
Plane crash 1999.
HRC Senate 2000.
The “Start.”
Enjoy the show.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 19 Apr 2018 - 5:50:50 PM
Rudy.
NYC.
Relationships High.
“Insurance File.”
Quiet until now.
Join POTUS’ legal team.
Direct discussions avail [now] w/ Mueller.
Enjoy the show.
They never thought she would lose.
CARELESS.
Q

ETA: nice tree ML!

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

sure, sure, it just seems as if some of the followers await this military junta/ martial law

Now we just need a few militant insurrectionists to go off.

Know any?

edit on 23-12-2018 by eisegesis because: lol

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

I think being ready for a thing, which seems prudent, is different than just 'waiting' for it.

I am just keeping all options open, IMHO, and that is what I advocate for others too.

EDIT: If we have martial law, you need to have some water purification strategies, some food at home, basic fuel to keep warm (in colder areas), and so - forth, because access to shopping areas will be restricted. It won't be safe to go out after dark either....

Nobody WANTS martial law … except maybe criminals to take advantage of the situation?

edit on 23-12-2018 by Fowlerstoad because: added some 'spice'

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Something for folks to ponder. I think it helps illuminate what myself, JJ and others have been talking about Re: Treason, the laws and other factors that do not pertain to those in charge. From the wiki

"Billy (born c. 1754) was an enslaved man from Virginia who was charged with treason during the American Revolution.[1] He was pardoned in 1781 after a letter was written arguing that, as a slave, he was not a citizen and thus could not commit treason against a government to which he owed no allegiance... "

"citizen" is a VERY specific legal definition of the jurisdiction that a living being agrees to fall under - what authority they allow, or even beg, to control them and their actions and results of actions taken.

Jurisdiction, rules, laws, moral laws, rights, permissions, house rules, course of employment are all things that create a myriad of barriers to achieve what we want. While folks are SURE they know how it all can work, they fail to account for the gazillions of things they know nothing about...

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Do you know if we have that color coded Q map that was on the twitter thread? It looked really organized.

Not sure what you have in mind. Something like this map:
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

In addition, there's something really strange going on with the Mueller witch-hunt. So strange that the Supreme Court issued a super-rare Sunday ruling today.

This could be HUGE...or NOTHING.

Chief Justice John Roberts on Sunday issued a temporary pause on an order holding an unnamed, foreign government-owned company in contempt over a mystery court case related to special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.

The order puts on hold the contempt citation issued by a DC federal judge against the company related to a grand jury subpoena it received, but only long enough for the justices to decide whether they want to intervene in the case.

The company in the Supreme Court challenge has stayed secret---as has the grand jury proceeding it's related to. And both the company, prosecutors and the circuit court took pains to keep the identities of those involved in the case under wraps.

An entire floor of the DC federal courthouse was locked down by security on the morning of the company's appeal argument, so that the lawyers entering and leaving the courtroom would not be seen.
More at: www.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Just an opinion, on my part, but this whole Mattis/Trump falling out is disinfo theater.

I cannot stress enough how much Art Of War is imprinted on this scenario.

This is why I reference it so much, going as far as posting a documentary about it. It is what I have to lend to the discussion; pure analysis. IRL is very hot and very successful for me right now, so I reflect on AoW every single day....and compare it to MAGA drama. At this moment it is very clear how not-doing "the deed" is a precious part of the process.

It comes down to getting the greatest result with the smallest amount of effort. If you can degrade your enemy by letting them implode, and not expending a great force...you win 1000 battles.

Also like firing first in a duel, once you've shot your wad... you are vulnerable. I think Deep State did this already many times over.

Somewhat reflected in the tale of Damocles...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damocles

en.wikipedia.org...

King Dionysius effectively conveyed the sense of constant fear in which a person with great power may live. Cicero used this story as the last in a series of contrasting examples for reaching the conclusion towards which he had been moving in this fifth Disputation, in which the theme is that having virtue is sufficient for living a happy life.[3][4] Cicero asks, "Does not Dionysius seem to have made it sufficiently clear that there can be nothing happy for the person over whom some fear always looms?"[5]

Culture, art, and literature The sword of Damocles is frequently used in allusion to this tale, epitomizing the imminent and ever-present peril faced by those in positions of power. More generally, it is used to denote the sense of foreboding engendered by a precarious situation,[6] especially one in which the onset of tragedy is restrained only by a delicate trigger or chance. Shakespeare's Henry IV expands on this theme: "Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown";[7] compare the Hellenistic and Roman imagery connected with the insecurity offered by Tyche and Fortuna. In The Canterbury Tales, Chaucer refers to the sword of Damocles, which the knight describes to hang over Conquest. When the knight describes the three temples, he also pays special attention to the paintings, noticing one on the walls of the temple of Mars, "Above, where seated in his tower, /I saw Conquest depicted in his power/ There was a sharpened sword above his head / That hung there by the thinnest simple thread." (Lines 2026-2030)[8]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maneuver_warfare

en.wikipedia.org...

Maneuver warfare, or manoeuvre warfare, is a military strategy that advocates attempting to defeat the enemy by incapacitating their decision-making through shock and disruption.

Maneuver warfare advocates that strategic movement can bring about the defeat of an opposing force more efficiently than by simply contacting and destroying enemy forces until they can no longer fight. Instead, in maneuver warfare, the destruction of certain enemy targets (command and control centers, logistical bases, fire support assets, etc.) is combined with isolation of enemy forces and the exploitation by movement of enemy weaknesses.

edit on 23-12-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

In addition, there's something really strange going on with the Mueller witch-hunt. So strange that the Supreme Court issued a super-rare Sunday ruling today.

Chief Justice John Roberts on Sunday issued a temporary pause on an order holding an unnamed, foreign government-owned company in contempt over a mystery court case related to special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.

The order puts on hold the contempt citation issued by a DC federal judge against the company related to a grand jury subpoena it received, but only long enough for the justices to decide whether they want to intervene in the case.

The company in the Supreme Court challenge has stayed secret---as has the grand jury proceeding it's related to. And both the company, prosecutors and the circuit court took pains to keep the identities of those involved in the case under wraps.

An entire floor of the DC federal courthouse was locked down by security on the morning of the company's appeal argument, so that the lawyers entering and leaving the courtroom would not be seen.

good odds it's ..........

ROSATOM !!

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
New DECODE method on POTUS tweets to look out for = StartOfSentence method:

I stumbled on this by accident but it's an obvious one that is easier to see than to automate calculation of.

Method:
1) String together the first letter of each sentence in the tweet,
2) This is the equivalent of StartOfLines, which is used on Q Posts - whereby each line in a post is a sentence (mostly),
3) When you have strung together the first letters then check for Initials and acronyms (Acronymfinder.com is useful).

Example:
POTUS tweet 1076884984873600000 - Dec 23 2018 11:59:22:

I just had a long and productive call with President @RT_Erdogan of Turkey. We discussed ISIS, our mutual involvement in Syria, & the slow & highly coordinated pullout of U.S. troops from the area. After many years they are coming home. We also discussed heavily expanded Trade.

StartOfSentence method gives IWAW:
IWAW = International Web Archiving Workshop (Denmark) - the ONLY acronym result.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Merry Christmas my Arch-Fiend.

edit on 23-12-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Very cool & simple Rel. I'll take the first thousand tweets

IWAW --reversed-- = WAWI = West Africa Water Initiative | Clinton Foundation

https:// www.clintonfoundation.org/clinton-global-initiative/commitments/west-africa-water-initiative

The CF virus infects everything.

edit on 23-12-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Detach CF

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Not sure what you have in mind. Something like this map:
twitter.com...

Yes, the map by gringodujour.

I will upload just in case.

Well, I enlarged as much as possible and doing a right click to enlarge further it is blurry.

Maybe Rel know is we have an original.

edit on 23-12-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Spreadsheet update

Q V14.09 20181223 to 2642 incl. DECODE tools

Notes
1) Q Posts up to #2642 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub,
2) POTUS tweets up to Dec 23 2018 16:18:49 from @realdonaldtrump on twitter.com,
3) "Main Decode Results" and "Qclock Search" tabs updated,
4) Bug fix - formatting corrected of Post B IntraDelta on "Qclock search" tab
5) To Do:
a) Automate results for all Posts/tweets of StartOfLines and StartOfSentence decode methods into "Main Decode Results",
b) Create new method to single out where StartOfLine or StartOfSentence results include repeated consecutive letters (e.g. TTWWWaTTiY)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

good odds it's ..........
ROSATOM !!

Anytime I see Mueller interacting with a Nuclear Energy company, my mind goes right to Uranium One. There's no telling what he's trying to pull. Is RosAtom one of the Russian companies indicted by Mueller?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Good find EMN and makes sense in the same way as Posts can be read bottom to top!

I wonder if tweets also make sometimes make more sense read in reverse sentence order?

new topics

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join