It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

"q" Truth doesn't need sources, they don't source anything, everyone comes up with their own "decodes" and confirmations based on actual false information... so "q's" plan predated the fairy tale of the bible and the fairy tale of Jesus himself... hell, Jesus was the first "q"
edit on 23-12-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

16 years ago?! Haha! Didn't catch that. Thanks MBSC.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

FRAMEWORK = Border Wall OR martial law gematria speaking.

I was watching 'The Signal' (2014) a few nights ago which is set in 2014 era with internet hacking and smartphones and intertwined with props from a previous era - with cassette recorders and landline telephones. This was done on purpose, as director Eubanks felt the addition of 'old tech' works as a possible misdirect.
Misdirection is a key ingredient in the film. The Director wanted the viewer to continually feel they nearly have a grip on where the film is going; only to have their notions fall apart when the direction changes again - all the way to the very end.

The IP address that Nic and Jonah use to trace Nomad's location in Nevada, 192.117.255.147, actually belongs to "SMILE - Internet Gold" which is one of Israel's largest communication companies that provides web connectivity to thousands of subscribers, in both business and residential environments.
www.imdb.com...

5:5 Rel. LOL.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Then I presume you have an example you can share of "their own decode" being done on "actual false information"?

I'm not prepared to let that through unchallenged.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Do you advocate Martial Law now?

Wouldn't anarchists love the idea of Martial Law? Seems like the type of tyranny they would revolt against, and no better time to revolt against it than when its implemented, right? It's a haven for them.

So do you advocate for Martial Law? Any anarchist who doesn't isn't a true anarchist in my opinion.
edit on 12/23/2018 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

getting warmer

Good one.

The mug is not wrong either.

Maybe Shmelf will bring you one next Hanukkah?

PS - I expect no one to take the above seriously.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

That's a good possibility. Display fake weakness. They let their guard down.. and BAM!

Businessman Trump said in a 2007 book, that's how to take out enemies.

I hope you're right!

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

LOL, Cheers and Merry Christmas my arch- nemesis friend.

You are really awesome!
edit on 23-12-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

This should keep you busy for a while:

Mathematical Mayhem There are 23 letters in the Latin alphabet W = 23rd letter of the alphabet It's symbol is 2 points down, 3 up. W, the only letter in the English language to be renounced polysyllabically, is 23rd in line. Note also that it is a double(2)-u and that t has three(3) syllables. WWW = 23+23+23 = 69 69/3 = 23 -> 6+9+3 = 18 = 23-5 (2+3=5) 2 / 3 = .666 23 is the first prime number in which both digits are prime numbers and add up to another prime number. Two (2), three (3), and five(5) are the first three prime numbers in our counting system. (1 is not prime, it's an identity). Square root(s) of 2,3, and 5 are used in respect to tetrahedral hyperdimensional physics and perfect form in design. Square root(s)of 2, 3, and 5 supposedly relative to D&M Pyramid on Mars and other similar relationships. Also these square roots were quite common in early architecture and considered the most aesthetically pleasing in design. 23 written in base 3 is 212 (2+1+2=5) 23 written in base 4 is 113 (1+1+3=5) 23 written in base 7 is 32 (3+2=5) 23 Axioms in Euclid's Geometry. Pentagram: the angle between the rays of a symmetrical-pointed star is 72 degrees. Also, the angle between legs of a pentagon is 108 degrees (the complementary angle of 108 is 72(108+72=180)). (2^3)*(3^2)=2*3*2*3*2=72. (Note that 5 (2^2)*(3^3)=3*2*3*2*3=58. Numbers are 2*3*2*3*5=180 multiplied in each equation.) Two-thirds of numbers which are divisible by 2 are not multiples of 3. In the Qabalistic Tree of Life, the 23rd path is associated with the Hanged Man Tarot Card. Aleister Crowley also states that this card represents the concept that the only way OUT is WITHIN!

link

...Pyramid on Mars...

///is the keystone/riddle of this age....

Why do you think Trump was so adamant to establish SPACE FORCE?

There will be disclosure, soon.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

any anarchists who advocate for Martial law is no anarchists... and what point is asking for more authoritarianism anarchy?

(post by TomLawless removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

...gematria speaking.

You have no idea.

I already dropped the "keys" around here, and would get smited by "The Boss" for handing them over directly.

Like Rel, I'm not "normal."

(I mean that with love)

Learn to Quiet the mind and body (Gnostic meditation).

Let "nature" be thy (cause, and effect)iveness develops.

originally posted by: CanadianMason

LOL, Cheers and Merry Christmas my arch- nemesis friend.

You are really awesome!

Thanks, Arch Mason.

I am, "Time Cop: A Man Out of Time".

This should keep you busy for a while:

The Law of Fives and 23, yes.

There will be disclosure, soon.

Already happened: tinyurl.com...

...and the Sirius connection, Iron Eagle.

edit on 23-12-2018 by eisegesis because: John de Lancie = JFK is Q

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Wow, that was mind blowing!! So no PAIN...damn, what then?

Joining Space Force and getting the hell off this planet.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I don't advocate martial law, though I am amongst the majority of pretty much everyone else who will not even have a choice about whether or not such a thing as martial law happens in the United States, or not.

I worry about martial law. If that kind of law is imposed, it will not be because everything is going well. Martial law is bad stuff … and I would not want to be in charge of that, and maybe would resign to avoid it.

But, there are economic reasons also why Mr. Mattis may have resigned..

Keep in mind too - our federal government in the US Is completely 'broke', and will need to conserve resources from here. There is guaranteed to be some disagreement about how the remaining resources are allocated (spent). I think Mr. Mattis and Mr. Trump are most likely to have not agreed about something in the future …. expense related … but who knows? It is speculation.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Speaking of which do you happen to know if Louis Gossett Jr Has worn green socks to any of his latest red carpet appearances?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

MERRY QHRISTMAS, PATRIOTS!

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The World needs to be prepared - from the Chan board owner.
twitter.com...

PAYSEUR PART 1: Presentation on Q Lounge Live 8/19 PART 1
www.youtube.com...

More mind blowing SerialBrain2 - The Pin Controversy, the 2 Missing Letters, Melania Trump and D5.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join