It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Just an opinion, on my part, but this whole Mattis/Trump falling out is disinfo theater.

Amen, brother. You wouldn't think it would keep working...but, it do!

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Could be. So much data, so many combinations, so few hours in a day.

Are the links in latest POTUS tweet no longer working? I'm getting page not found on twitter.

T-3901

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: queenofswords

In addition, there's something really strange going on with the Mueller witch-hunt. So strange that the Supreme Court issued a super-rare Sunday ruling today.

This could be HUGE...or NOTHING.

Chief Justice John Roberts on Sunday issued a temporary pause on an order holding an unnamed, foreign government-owned company in contempt over a mystery court case related to special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.

The order puts on hold the contempt citation issued by a DC federal judge against the company related to a grand jury subpoena it received, but only long enough for the justices to decide whether they want to intervene in the case.

The company in the Supreme Court challenge has stayed secret---as has the grand jury proceeding it's related to. And both the company, prosecutors and the circuit court took pains to keep the identities of those involved in the case under wraps.

An entire floor of the DC federal courthouse was locked down by security on the morning of the company's appeal argument, so that the lawyers entering and leaving the courtroom would not be seen.
More at: www.cnn.com...

good odds it's ..........
ROSATOM !!

Anytime I see Mueller interacting with a Nuclear Energy company, my mind goes right to Uranium One. There's no telling what he's trying to pull. Is RosAtom one of the Russian companies indicted by Mueller?

Not looking good if true. Hope we're spared from fall-out.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Uncomfortable synchronicity Care... years ago I had a telephone call with the CIO of Rosatom to give the verbal reference for an ex member of my team they had shortlisted. Basically they gave him a career high payday of $350k for 1 years contract.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I logged in to twitter to check and that tweet is not even showing in twitter? Maybe it's been taken down?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

You don’t think it be like it is, but it do!

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Deep State Mapping Project

Here ya go: Q-KEY v. 11.17.2018 2-sided PDF 8.5x11"

CULT OF BAAL is also good. Actually, alot interesting info on that site.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Small world it seems! Why did going to bat for a former member of your team, make you uncomfortable?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: queenofswords

In addition, there's something really strange going on with the Mueller witch-hunt. So strange that the Supreme Court issued a super-rare Sunday ruling today.

This could be HUGE...or NOTHING.

Chief Justice John Roberts on Sunday issued a temporary pause on an order holding an unnamed, foreign government-owned company in contempt over a mystery court case related to special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.

The order puts on hold the contempt citation issued by a DC federal judge against the company related to a grand jury subpoena it received, but only long enough for the justices to decide whether they want to intervene in the case.

The company in the Supreme Court challenge has stayed secret---as has the grand jury proceeding it's related to. And both the company, prosecutors and the circuit court took pains to keep the identities of those involved in the case under wraps.

An entire floor of the DC federal courthouse was locked down by security on the morning of the company's appeal argument, so that the lawyers entering and leaving the courtroom would not be seen.
More at: www.cnn.com...

good odds it's ..........
ROSATOM !!

Anytime I see Mueller interacting with a Nuclear Energy company, my mind goes right to Uranium One. There's no telling what he's trying to pull. Is RosAtom one of the Russian companies indicted by Mueller?

Not looking good if true. Hope we're spared from fall-out.

I wouldn't mind seeing a melt-down by certain top people, however.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Hmm... interdasting:

The /Patriotsfight/ board appears to have been regressed back to Nov 9th, i.e. before the [Placeholders]... and the picture is back to firing cannon from justice' gavel?

Nov 9th is the date of Q Post #2465 that set the new comms on that board!

Either the board has had to be recovered from a backup... or it is deliberate by Q?

On the plus side the posts that were deleted are back on the board... on the down side the posts after Nov 9th are gone!

ETA - As pointed out by Lilroanie I was using an old link. This did highlight though that the old posts that were cleared down still exist in the old thread at the old link!

edit on 23-12-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: eta

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

... because both the ex team member and I might risk getting embroiled in that mess?

To be fair the guy who worked for me was one of the most genuine, lovable and capable guys I've ever met - so I hope not.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
LoL
bigger worries brewing
Yes Virginia there is a Santa Claus

What is going on? What is happening? A lot of people resigning from office," she said. "It doesn't give you a sense of comfort."

On the first day of the shutdown, as hundreds of thousands of federal employees worked without pay, Congress abandoned negotiations and left town, and President Donald Trump threatened "a long stay," the closure of the government - the third this year - was barely a blip on the radar amid the many other storms buffeting the nation.

Bottom line is

"This is what the Founders had in mind," she said. Democracy "isn't supposed to be pretty."

edit on 12232018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

But wait, a show you want lol

ruth votes from hospital bed against trump

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg reportedly voted from the hospital against President Trump’s proposed asylum restrictions.

Shocking what a dynamo., But a problem in the fine print

— Updated Dec. 23, 12:36 p.m. to include NBC's clarification that Ginsburg did not vote from her hospital bed

Q,. Shut this half baked crock down LoL

Want to give a gift that keeps giving ? Wake someone up, it feels good

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Enderdog

You don’t think it be like it is, but it do!

My star won't stick...but, thanks for getting that reference!

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Re Q Post #2462 - a CRYPTEX DECODE:

Logical thinking required.
A) How can arrests occur prior to removing the corruption from the DOJ & FBI?
B) How can arrests occur prior to safely securing a majority in the SUPREME COURT [CONSTITUTION - RULE OF LAW]
C) What is the role of the SENATE?
>Role of GOODLATTE?
>Role of GOWDY?
>Role of SESSIONS?
>GOODLATTE, GOWDY, and SESSIONS *ALL* RESIGNED
>GOODLATTE, GOWDY, and SESSIONS *ALL* RESIGNED.
>Who did SESSIONS appoint in NOV 2017?
www.foxnews.com...
>Who is HUBER?
>Who RE_CONFIRMED HUBER?
>WHO ORIGINALLY APPOINTED HUBER?
>IMPORTANCE OF PARTISAN OPTICS?
>Mandate charged to HUBER?
>Resources provided to HUBER?
>Who is HOROWITZ?
>Mandate charged to HOROWITZ?
>Resources provided to HOROWITZ?
>Who was SESSIONS' CHIEF OF STAFF?
>What were the responsibilities of WHITAKER?
>WHAT IS THE ROLE OF A CHIEF OF STAFF?
>SHADOW PLAYERS ARE THE DEADLIEST [STEALTH]
>What is the advantage of having a ‘temp’ (‘acting’) in a leadership position?
www.bbc.com...
“The appointment itself, on 21 July, triggered a shake-up at the Trump White House. Chief of Staff Reince Priebus and spokesman Sean Spicer both left their posts over his hiring.” —Mission Successful
>Laser designator(s) locked on target(s)
>Who was assigned directly to SESSIONS by POTUS?
>Mandate charged to Ezra Cohen-Watnick [Defense Intelligence Agency]?
>NAT SEC ADVISOR TO SESSIONS [counterintelligence and counterterrorism]?
>Who briefed NUNES on classified intel re: HUSSEIN spy campaign v. POTUS?
www.businessinsider.com...
>Who briefed Goodlatte & Gowdy on classified intel re: DOJ & FBI?
>
>
>
THE WORLD IS WATCHING.
THE WORLD IS WITNESSING THE TRUE IDENTITY OF THE D PARTY.
WAR.
Q

METHOD:
Move all lines starting with a ">" forward one position... then read down the first column.

RESULT: LABC hhh TTW

LABC = Los Angeles Business Council
hhh = Homelessness Reduction and Prevention, Housing, and Facilities Bond (Prop HHH)

LABC 2016/17 ballot initiatives:

The City of Los Angeles proposal would allow for the issuance of $1.2 billion in general obligations bonds to provide safe, clean affordable housing for the homeless and for those in danger of becoming homeless. The LABC believes in a housing first approach to addressing our City’s homelessness crisis and this measure is expected to provide revenue to pay for a portion of at least 10,000 residential units to house homeless residents.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

You have a PM

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Nice to see another iteration of the Q-eye meme... I first suggested it in one of the early threads.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

Thanks, I've updated my post with creds to say you pointed out I was using a link to an old thread.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

No but thanks.

This was the map, but not readable

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I posted the link to the super huge map.

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join