It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: CoramDeo
originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Do you know if we have that color coded Q map that was on the twitter thread? It looked really organized.
I uploaded the one I found way back at the link below.
Let me know if you have trouble with the link or downloading.
The Map w/ Legend
originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
it's been a while since we've linked any films to Q posts.
I've been watching Spy Kids: All The Time In The World and noticed several Q theory references:
1) The timekeeper, Danger D'Amo, has a henchman called "Tick Tock",
2) Spykids use "Hammer Time",
3) The film is about using Time Travel to correct errors of the past and saving kids,
4) Project Armaggedon - which is also an anagram of the baddy Timekeepers name,
5) The Chronos Sapphire is used to shut down the time machine but rather than being blue (Dems) it is red (republicans),
6) The Father (God) trying to save the boy frozen in time,
7) The spykids stepfather is Wilbur Wilson = WW,
8) The spykids dog is called Argonaut - references Jason and the Argonauts search for the golden fleece - see eisegesis references to the ship and hares etc.
9) The spykids solve a lot of problems using anagrams (decoding).
Danger reveals that his father was head of the Wells Experiment, and he was the boy frozen in time. His father spent the rest of his life trying unsuccessfully to set him free. The OSS managed to shut down the experiment with the Chronos Sapphire. Now Danger plans to use the Armageddon Device to go back in time to spend more time with his father.
originally posted by: SKEPTEK
I love when Christmas comes early.
Kevin Spacey Facing Criminal Charge ... For Alleged Sexual Assault Of Teenage Boy
If I want to cross over green/orange to remain within white space entities am I supposed to follow one of the line arrows that leads to another entity within the white space?