It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another year and no disclosure

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
Another year and no proper evidence, yet people continue in their fantasies because it's intriguing and entertaining ('tickles their ears' as per 2 Timothy 4:3,4). Another year of bible prophecy fulfillment demonstrated quite nicely on ATS, while those giving the demonstration remain blissfully ignorant of their own demonstration and the evidence they are providing where you really should turn for your information. Not Ufologists or so-called "conspiracy theorists" or those who call themselves "truth seekers" but reject that which is true when it contradicts that which they want to believe (or which sounds appealing or intriguing to them) or favor agnosticism* on a number of topics, thinking themselves to be openminded when they're not open to accepting and acknowledging specific inconvenient truths as certainties (a synonym), that's for sure.
*:

"acknowledge" = "accept or admit the existence or truth(/certainty/factuality/conclusiveness) of." (definition from google, synonyms mine)

2 Timothy 4:3,4

3 For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] 4 They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.

That period of time is now clearly upon us. From evolutionary philosophies to Trinitarian dogma to (young earth) creationism to so-called New Age philosophy (more like Ancient Eastern philosophy, Hinduism and Buddhism primarily, nothing "new" under the sun as per Eccl.1:9) to supposedly 'wise' counsel for enlightenment (or lame human philosophy and darkness posing as wisdom, advanced insight and light as per Isaiah 5:20,21 and Eccl. 1:9) to imaginative stories about aliens and UFO's to misinterpretations or misapplication of Quantum Mechanics to the multiverse, simulated universe (or simulation or holographic universe), M-theory and String theory. There's just no end to it anymore. Mythology has never been so popular before.

Isaiah 5:20,21

20 Woe to those who say that good is bad and bad is good,

Those who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness,

Those who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

21 Woe to those wise in their own eyes

And discreet in their own sight!

Eccl. 1:9

9 What has been is what will be,

And what has been done will be done again;

There is nothing new under the sun.

Here, for a change of pace (or diet):

Real science, knowledge of realities compared to unverified philosophies and stories
edit on 2-12-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I was really hoping 2018 was going to be the year.

Just curious, why were you hoping 2018 would be the year?

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

If anyone wants disclosure their going to have to do their own research and see that the likely truth is that UFOs are real and a fact.

Who has ever claimed the things in the sky cannot sometimes be unidentified?

I think disclosure is about ET visiting earth or simply the existence of ET, intelligent life.

The government, the evidence is clear knows the reality of them but the evidence seems to indicate they don’t know the UFOs intent.

Yes so there is no need to disclose UFOs as they have done so with projects like Blue Book from many decades ago.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Is 2019 going to be the year of full disclosure?

Yes , although it might be pushed back to 2020 because it's a cooler date for Disclosure.
Failing that my money's on 2021.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Based on my analysis of the Greenland Disclosure Pattern I see a very interesting window between December 2020 and June 2021. I explained it here:

The Greenland Disclosure Pattern Analysed - Part 2 - Black Sun Over Thule

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: MisterSpock

I don't see your humor funny or even appropriate here. I have seen so much moral degradation through the years and I don't want to see it here in the forum I visit regularly. It may be fine for you but it is offensive to me and probably even more members than you realize. I welcome your comments but do you have to eject frequent sexual connotations to your posts? It's not funny to me, and others.

Once again, you seem to think that the world(and the internet) are subject to your sensibilities.

Shut it, log off, and come back when you realize the world doesnt revolve around your sensibilities.

Your lack of a sense of humor isnt the worlds burden to bare.

You have a problem with my humor, personal message me and I'll discuss it.

Do not attack me when my initial response wasn't even directed at you in the first place.

ETA, I'm right, and this is the end of any response I have to you in this absolutely destroyed and embarrassing(to you)public thread.

Nice derail of the thread you pair of idiots.

Go circle jerk each other somewhere else.

Morons.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
Step 1 - create all sorts of 'aliens' from outer space, who all decided it was time to visit Earth, starting in the 1940's.

Step 2 - show people who claim aliens abducted them.

Step 3 - indicate government is hiding aliens underground, for secret projects.

Step 4 - accidentally have project on aliens released to public.

Step 5 - airbrush alien artifacts on moon, and Mars. Then deny it shows any alien artifacts. Which shows they 'know much more' about aliens than they will admit to.

Step 6 - create public desire for 'disclosure' of aliens.

And what is Step 7?

It releases their secret information about aliens, of course.

And everyone will then 'know' the truth, right?

It will be far from the truth, but the government has kept it secret all these years, so it must be true!

When that day comes, years from now, aliens will be inherently believed - the 'disclosure' will acknowledge our belief, and state aliens are right here, living on Earth..... and they look exactly like humans.

And they are doing so, as part of their evil plan, to destroy humanity, and rule the planet.

So we must find these aliens, who live among humans.

All humans will be ordered to the nearest station, where they will implant your 'chip'. To distinguish humans from evil aliens, of course!

Anyway, we won't be here to 'enjoy' the day of 'disclosure. That's for future generations to suffer through.

Your premise falls apart with your very first point. It didnt start in the 40's.

The "visitors" theory has been a part of human lore for 1000's of years.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I wouldn't wait untill 3-4 years more. That was the timeframe given to Grant Cameron and I think the only date available

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

Your premise falls apart with your very first point. It didnt start in the 40's. The "visitors" theory has been a part of human lore for 1000's of years.

You are replying to someone that made no mention of this theory you speak of.

They have a great point though about how Extra terrestrial intelligence's were brought to into our minds in the early 20th century.

What visitors theory are you talking about?

Cave paintings interpretations and religious interpretations?

Really stumped on what you mean by visitor theory.

Who put forth the theory and what evidence does it have backing it?

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

My thoughts to a T.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Disclosure is not oral tradition. Disclosure is not personal knowledge. Disclosure is not some flying saucer landing in the field across from your house. It's not Steven Greer's invisible spaceships. Disclosure is, by definition, the governments of the world disclosing what THEY know about the phenomenon.

Now, a lot of people have convinced themselves that they know what this is all about, like that we are a genetic experiment by people from Orion. How they can be so certain of their own version is a bit of a mystery, but there is no doubt that there are a lot of theories out there. I don't know myself, and frankly, I find the various theories to be less than credible. I can't tell the delusions and nutcases apart. Psychopaths are very convincing.

One problem with Disclosure is that government Black Projects are a part of this and the government can't disclose anything about this phenomenon without disclosing their Black Projects at the same time. One thing we do know for certain is that some secret aircraft projects have been mistaken for UFOs and that those in charge have encouraged that interpretation.

An assumption on this thread seems to be that Disclosure involves "aliens from space." That's a huge assumption, and if that's true, I fail to see what the big deal is. I do not believe that people would panic. We've grown up with this idea for several generations now. Of course the think tanks have done their studies and made their reports and whomever is in charge will be believing them first. There was a thread on here recently that asked what you would do if the aliens landed. I said I would pay the rent like always. Really, what could you do?

So that leads me to suspect that Disclosure is not about aliens from space. It's about the structure of reality that would affect everyone. It's about reincarnation, souls, and dimensions. It's about "aliens" who have figured this out and can travel between them. This would shock science to its core because they have made a living by saying none of this is true, and it would put religions in a tissy fit because their notions of God, Jesus, and sin would be tossed out the window. Now if THAT is reality, you can see why these who do know want to keep it quiet. None of that fits the alien paradigm. It would be a shocker for everyone.

I have no idea if this is true or not. I'm just saying it would explain the behavior that we see.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Many UFO documents that have been requested under FOIA are still classified and most released ones that are worthwhile are mostly blacked out.

and this somehow points to disclosure of aliens how?

There is a lot that could be disclosed, but it likely will never be.

Yes, older technology may stay classified if the newer stuff are just upgrades, so the old stuff needs to stay classified because anyone can use the old designs to come up with the new and improved ones.

The average government official has no clearance and no knowledge of UFO's as well so no matter who you ask about disclosure, won't have a clue or will laugh in your face like the MSM does.

MSM is what keeps UFOlogy alive, big budget hollywood movies and the recent leap in great TV shows that put may ideas in suggestible minds that end up coming here or places like wise to delve deeper in the world of UFOlogy.

I never said anything about "aliens". Only Disclosure. There won't be because whatever it is, is classified.
edit on 2-12-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

It’s understood what you say about disclosure...

The governments are not going to disclose what they know for two reasons mainly.

One, they would have to admit they don’t know much, and two, admit they have no control over the situation.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Nobody said anything about "aliens". Only Disclosure.

Since we are in a UFO/alien forum and UFO don't need to be disclosed so what else is left other than aliens that we are discussing.

What is the OP talking about if not aliens, unicorns?

Sorry I may have the wrong thread then, I was under the impression that disclosure in ufology is as Shuyler posts just above, governing bodies disclosing information about the phenomena, the phenomena being discussed by the OP sounds like alien disclosure.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

See ya next December Buddy.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Because 2017 was a bust?

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Nobody said anything about "aliens". Only Disclosure.

Since we are in a UFO/alien forum and UFO don't need to be disclosed so what else is left other than aliens that we are discussing.

What is the OP talking about if not aliens, unicorns?

Sorry I may have the wrong thread then, I was under the impression that disclosure in ufology is as Shuyler posts just above, governing bodies disclosing information about the phenomena, the phenomena being discussed by the OP sounds like alien disclosure.

I didn't mention "aliens" but I do know that is what it is all about. I have seen craft and creatures up close before, so I already know what it is about. You are correct, that is what it is about, or at least partially about. But people who have not seen them and don't want it to be true will deny any disclosure, so disclosure won't matter to them.

edit on 2-12-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

It’s understood what you say about disclosure...

SOME people may understand it, but the number of people who claim "disclosure has happened" because they personally saw some critters would indicate not. I have seen many a post that claims that government has nothing to do with Disclosure, which right there shows they do not understand the meaning of the term. The government has already said they don't know anything, and you can see how well they are believed. If what they say is true, nothing would change about that because, of course, the government always lies. That the government can't do anything about it anyway is a lot more compelling and, I suspect, one of the basic driving factors here.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

My thoughts are; don't get your hopes up by believing in people like Corey goode, David wilcock or others who claim disclosure is coming very soon.

Or like QANON who claims gov. corruption will be exposed any minute now.

We can always hope something will leak, or a brave government soul will do a tell-all, but I doubt the government will come clean.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

That definitely seems like a strong possibility. In either case, the truth would devistate societies.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join