It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another year and no disclosure

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Oh well, disappointed again. Another year gone and no disclosure. I was really hoping 2018 was going to be the year. I imagine a number of ufologists are predicting 2019 will be the year of full disclosure. I just googled it. I was right.

Any thoughts? Is 2019 going to be the year of full disclosure?

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

In order for there to be disclosure, there has to be something to disclose...

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

In order for there to be disclosure, there has to be something to disclose...

Many UFO documents that have been requested under FOIA are still classified and most released ones that are worthwhile are mostly blacked out.

There is a lot that could be disclosed, but it likely will never be. The average government official has no clearance and no knowledge of UFO's as well so no matter who you ask about disclosure, won't have a clue or will laugh in your face like the MSM does.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Show me the one single piece of irrefutable proof from anywhere at any point over the history of the world that would lead anyone to believe their will ever be full disclosure.
edit on 1-12-2018 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

(post by MisterSpock removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
It would appear that if there was ever going to be disclosure then that time has well and truly passed.

Things have by now progressed too far and if true way too many powerful people would be implicated in some wildly unethical activities.

Also think about it, disclosure could quite easily bring chaos as people are unable to reconcile the new paradigm with the beliefs they've always held.

For example how many religious types believe that ET's are in reality demons and are here as a precursor to doomsday?
Theyre not going to sit idly by let "demons" do their thing and especially so if the governments are seen to be assisting them.

So no, no disclosure, ever.
Too much to lose for too many.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
WHY would there ever be disclosure?
there are literally no reasons to disclose anything.
creating panic, fear , excitement... has no plus points.

whatever they know, theyre never gonna tell you.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Osirisvset

The Catholic church has accepted the possibility of extraterrestrial life and believes the idea is not contrary to Christianity and church doctrine.
edit on 1-12-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

originally posted by: MisterSpock
You want disclosure, send me your number and I gots dik piks.

Seriously though, knowledge is power, this information is way to valuable for even the lowest of .Gov levels to disseminate.

Disclosure won't happen until its literally staring you in the face.

You have a crude obsession.

I'm funnier in person, I'm sure you would appreciate that. Drinks on me. But as far as the meat of my post. We all know the suits clamor for their facade of power. Knowledge of out of this solar system intelligence is then epitome of their "power".

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

The Catholic church has accepted the possibility of extraterrestrial life and believes the idea is not contrary to Christianity and church doctrine.

The catholic church, re "Vatican city" should have been nuked decades ago.

For the sake of humanity.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Many Ufologists have been fanaticizing about discloser for years.

If anyone wants disclosure their going to have to do their own research and see that the likely truth is that UFOs are real and a fact.

What they are, what they're doing, and where they are from is the question and we're not going to get that from any government.

The government, the evidence is clear knows the reality of them but the evidence seems to indicate they don’t know the UFOs intent.

So it appears to disclose by any government is only to confirm that UFOs are real, that they can do but how can they disclose something they don’t understand themselves: what the UFOs want, where are they from, and what are they doing the government probably knows as much as we do.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Disclosure is unsettling and throws reality into chaos.

Best just ignore it.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Disclosure is unsettling and throws reality into chaos.

Best just ignore it.

Disclosure will only be acceptable to the logically minded. The other 99 percent of humanity it will just be devastating and outside of their logical processes.

It really isnt surprising that it would be suppressed.

Humans, by and large, are too stupid and emotional to calculate such a surprisingly simple revelation.

(post by MisterSpock removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I'm thinking more the evangelical, prosperity types.
There's a lot of money to be made stoking the fears of these people.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Oh well, disappointed again. Another year gone and no disclosure. I was really hoping 2018 was going to be the year. I imagine a number of ufologists are predicting 2019 will be the year of full disclosure. I just googled it. I was right.

Any thoughts? Is 2019 going to be the year of full disclosure?

Never gonna happen like in movies. Ever....because we continue to ignore all evidence over 1,000's of yrs....no one group or group of groups....will be believed by the whole world at once .

We are up on Mars now going about our digging...and not expected nor prepared to address the planet...won't ever hear it on Earth here...unless its some simulantaneous world-wide in all languages on devices, or heard in the sky...all by everyone at once...by the "visitors".

But they have no need. They are here, have been here, and keep coming and going....and the world 'cept a few...refuse and would refuse...to believe any "disclosure".

Never happen...sorry

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join