It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another year and no disclosure

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
you the alien race inside humanity do not notice .what difference does it make to you that you see them a clunkers or not ?or a UFO may be evidence of the existence of aliens but loss of 4 million children a year, the consumption of placentalblood by unknowns, the endless massacres of the aborigines of the planet by medicine, wars, revolutions, epidemics can not ?
edit on 2/12/18 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
As for technology, I do not agree that we need millions of years .We in the USSR, thanks to Stalin, have gone from plow to space
for 30 years.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: mangust69

I bet they still use plows though.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
I more say more some earthlings still use
arrows .but at this stage, the Russians are taking Americans into orbit not vice versa

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: Carcharadon

Really stumped on what you mean by visitor theory.

Who put forth the theory and what evidence does it have backing it?

He's probably referring to the type of examples listed in this article, allthough "visitor theory" is probably not an appropiate term for it (the point you were making is sort of brought out as well):

UFO’s—Ancient and Modern: Awake!—1990

From the most ancient of times, men have reported seeing strange objects in the sky. A Pharaoh was supposed to have seen fiery circles in the heavens, and American Indians have legends of flying canoes. The early Romans reported seeing flying shields. According to some interpretations of Aztec carvings, the god Quetzalcoatl supposedly arrived on earth wearing a beaked space helmet and in a serpentlike airship.

In 1561 and 1566, according to ancient accounts, “multitudes” of inhabitants of Basel, Switzerland, and Nuremberg, Germany, reportedly saw unusual sights in the sky. However, during 1896 and 1897, a most extraordinary thing happened in the United States. People throughout the country reported seeing an airship cruising overhead. ...

One of the most elaborate and widely published stories came from a small town in Kansas, U.S.A., in 1897. ... However, many years later, the story was reprinted and was exposed as a hoax.

Accounts such as the above, whether fabricated or supposedly real, have been reprinted in recent books on the subject. Many of the reports from that period prior to the turn of the 20th century might have been forgotten in dusty newspaper files except for some striking parallel events that began happening over 40 years later. Then it was that people began to recall and research these earlier events and began noting marked similarities.

UFO’s in Modern Times

The subject was revived in more modern times during World War II when Allied bomber pilots reported that they saw “strange balls of light and disc-shaped objects [that] followed them as they flew over Germany and Japan.” ...

... The above stories were only the beginning. The account that seemed to startle the world and that initiated the flying saucer era was told by Kenneth Arnold, a private pilot and a businessman. On June 24, 1947, ... They were described as “saucer-like things” ...

The use of the word “saucer” caught the imagination of the press and resulted in the now common term “flying saucer.” After this account was published worldwide, many who had seen strange objects in the sky began to tell their varied stories. This, along with other sightings, caught the attention of military authorities.

United States Government Investigates
1952​—The Year of UFO’s

The greatest number of UFO sightings received by the U.S. Air Technical Intelligence Command was recorded in 1952: 1,501. Early in March 1952, with increased numbers of sightings, the U.S. Air Force decided to create a separate organization called Project Blue Book. During that year of intense UFO activity, the sightings were diverse and many. ...

In 1966 Gerald R. Ford, then congressman from Michigan, was credited with calling for another federal investigation of UFO’s. This was in response to a number of UFO sightings in his state. The result was that another study was set up at the University of Colorado. Dr. Edward U. Condon, a prominent physicist, assumed oversight of the work. In 1969, at the conclusion of the study, the Condon Report was issued. Among other things, it said that “nothing has come from the study of UFOs in the past 21 years that has added to scientific knowledge . . . that further extensive study of UFOs probably cannot be justified in the expectation that science will be advanced thereby.”

This ended the official involvement of the U.S. government in the study of UFO’s and, in addition, tended to cool public curiosity. It did not, however, end the UFO controversy, nor was it the end of UFO sightings. ... But what have scientists and other experts concluded in more recent years?

UFO’s​—Can They Be Identified?

How do scientists explain UFO’s? The late Dr. Donald H. Menzel, a Harvard astronomer, and Philip Klass, former senior editor of Aviation Week, are among those who have studied the subject of UFO sightings. They affirm that UFO’s are actually IFO’s (identified flying objects). When investigated, UFO’s have turned out to be identifiable things or effects, such as weather balloons, nighttime advertising airplanes and helicopters, meteors, or sun dogs.

Philip Klass explained UFO’s as natural phenomena or as incorrect identifications. ... Klass’s thought is that people who are suddenly exposed to a brief unexpected event “may be grossly inaccurate in trying to describe precisely what they have seen.”

In his book Pseudoscience and the Paranormal, Terence Hines states that “careful investigation has resulted in straightforward natural explanations for even very impressive-sounding UFO reports. . . . All these cases make clear the nearly total unreliability of eyewitness reports. In almost every case, the witnesses’ reports differed substantially from the actual stimulus, but in only a very few cases were the witnesses willfully lying. Their knowledge about what UFOs ‘ought’ to look like influenced their reports, along with the effects of visual illusions.”

UFO’s​—Guided by Beings From Space?

And that's what I meant with "Another year and no proper evidence..." (for the alien beings from space interpretation or storyline) in my previous comment. Eyewitness reports won't cut it. Let alone fanciful intriguing stories about supposedly hidden information about to be disclosed by the government (when they've already wasted enough government funds on researching these phenomena).

I hope that wasn't too much background information, I tried to keep it shorter but some things seemed appropiate not to leave out from the article (3 pages, I already skipped the 1st page entirely which is entitled "Unidentified Flying Objects​—What Are They?").
edit on 3-12-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I spoke to a senior investigator from MUFON in August this year....just so I could inform them of my sightings over the last few years, one most recent of a large triangle.

Anyway, this MUFON guy explains to me that within 12 months time we (meaning the general populace) will be talking about the UFO/ alien subject in whole different manner. I asked him to explain what he ment by that...he then replied that we won’t be talking about whether aliens exist or not, but we will be asking how long they have been here 🤨 and what are they doing here.

He did comment further after I asked him if he was talking about ‘Full Disclosure’ ....he said no they wont risk full disclosure but partial disclosure 🤔. He continued saying he believes that it will start probably just before Christmas and if not then, it will start soon after.

Well...we will see, we have seen time and time again of this being reported to happen, only for it not to happen. 🤨🙄

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Nothing will ever happen

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Oh well, disappointed again. Another year gone and no disclosure. I was really hoping 2018 was going to be the year. I imagine a number of ufologists are predicting 2019 will be the year of full disclosure. I just googled it. I was right.

Any thoughts? Is 2019 going to be the year of full disclosure?

No disclosure will happen - Either the world at large will be kept in the dark about what wheelings and dealings the Elites have in place in relations to Non-Human entities, or there will at some point happen a lot of stuff - that won't be what it seems.

But an honest, "This is the fact's y'all", will not happen.

Because that wouldn't be for the benefit of TPTB or whatever entities they are not disclosing.
edit on 3-12-2018 by Uberdoubter because: Minor rewrite.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
No disclosure? With all those alien aircraft running around with their running lights on? Flying in clear sight? With all those alien transmissions flying through the air?

On a more serious note. “Disclosure” is such a straw man argument.

One: How would any government on earth stop an alien race that wanted to make their presence known.

Two: What exactly is the government suppressing? All the YouTube “evidence” of UFO’s?

The only thing to disclose is ufology is full of charlatans and lies.
edit on 4-12-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Or how would you like if disclosure was there is an actual spirit world of good and evil.....

Nothing to do with intelligence aliens from the physical universe we are part of?

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Your way too early... You, if you wish, you may put money on this but I doubt there will be anything remotely organised with the surviving population to place a bet, maybe with the various militias??? who knows... I digress.

2041, from the horse's mouth... as it takes that long to get here in the numbers required to safely visit a barbaric hostile planet openely, even though the visit is for the sake of the human species, an Exodus, as life on Earth has reached that few minutes to midnight scenario, rushed on by human hubris and stupidity.

No humans left here after 2182.
edit on 4-12-2018 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

Why would an alien race aggressive enough to develop the technology to explore space be less likely to destroy themselves than the human race? Much less survive their own planet, asteroid strikes, comet strikes, rouge planets, cosmic radiation, gamma bursts from exploding stars, super novas, and black holes?

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Why would an alien race aggressive enough to develop the technology to explore space be less likely to destroy themselves than the human race? Much less survive their own planet, asteroid strikes, comet strikes, rogue planets, cosmic radiation, gamma bursts from exploding stars, supernovas, and black holes?

Who said they were aggressive?? I didn't, intelligent is more fitting... Being aggressive is a primitive state not given to a Class III+ civilisation... They come in peace but only if you don't try to kill them first. Would you offer an injured and hungry lion your hand??? without a backup plan. They know what humans are like and who they allow to lead them, recon has been ongoing for ages... recon and interference when necessary. It's not rocket science

p.s they also have a cracking sense of humour... I'm reminded of a time of crisis and war in the past, I was quite worried... Then I was sent an unusual image which made me laugh but also made me feel at ease. It was my friend sat on the top of a retro-looking missile, akin to those ladies painted on ww2 bombers... they are quite funny little fellows. Unfortunately, my friend is no longer with us... whether he crashed or has left I am unsure, I received his final communicate in summer... it seemed finaL

His advice, take it or leave it... When the day comes, stay indoors, Do Not Open the door to anyone, Do not go out to greet them on mass, when the night is over then the Exodus will begin First night won't be pretty that's for sure.

Human Disclosure will never happen because money is king and in there lies another human stupidity.

Yep, this sounds like something nuts I'd agree but it is what it is.
edit on 4-12-2018 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

NVM
edit on 4-12-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: panicman66
I spoke to a senior investigator from MUFON in August this year....

Funny how MUFON is listed as a non-profit organization but the first thing that gets shoved into my face upon visiting their website is an offer to donate 10 bucks to get some e-book or journal, i.e. selling e-books for 10 bucks a piece. The next thing I noticed was an ad for Amazonsmile and a link to the MUFON website store. On wikipedia it was also mentioned that there was some "Association with far-right viewpoints". So that's a nice way to get some money in the form of donations as well.

So much for being "non-profit". Ah well, at least they're probably cheaper to join as a member or "investigator" than Scientology. People who want to become investigators for them don't get paid but instead need things like passing "an exam based on a 265-page manual, and a background check." (quoting wiki) None of which is handed out for free I suspect just like in Scientology where you have to pay for each evaluation or tools used to improve the results of that evaluation; a 265-page manual doesn't sound like it would be provided for free for those really into this form of entertainment and intrigue and being made to feel more special about themselves by giving them the feeling they either saw or know things that hardly anybody else has seen or knows, again, much like Scientology does it, and Trump University did it I might add.

edit on 4-12-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

No disclosure? With all those alien aircraft running around with their running lights on? Flying in clear sight? With all those alien transmissions flying through the air?

On a more serious note. “Disclosure” is such a straw man argument.

One: How would any government on earth stop an alien race that wanted to make their presence known.

Two: What exactly is the government suppressing? All the YouTube “evidence” of UFO’s?

That opinion is interesting, but patently ridiculous. Over the years gone by, many officials including presidents have pressured government agencies to declassify tons of UFO related documents, and they have been released. Many of those have been only partially declassified as shown when parts, and often ALL of the material remains blacked out. Much is still heavily classified and WILL NOT BE DISCLOSED.

If the truth interests you, and so far it doesn't seem to, read some good UFO books by former military personnel then you will be able to form a more educated opinion.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Much is still heavily classified and WILL NOT BE DISCLOSED.

yes its rather obvious why things stay secret when you run a system of control that uses mind manipulation tactics to split the populations into manageable groups.

If the truth interests you, and so far it doesn't seem to, read some good UFO books by former military personnel then you will be able to form a more educated opinion.

Now if that doesn't really open ones eyes, retired or former military guys writing books about UFOs and aliens nothing will.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Where does UFO equate craft from another planet?

Why would alien craft that don’t want detected fly with their running lights on, but there is zero evidence of alien radio broadcasts. Especially in the context of amateur radio astronomy?

Aliens that don’t want to be known, fly around with lights on their craft in broad daylight, but so sophisticated they don’t use radio? While not emitting any radar signal, no other indication of navigating aids, and with no other evidence of electromagnetic emissions?

That travel thousands of light years, yet never need any raw material from this solar system?

What do not understand about charlatans that will tell the UFO community what they want to hear for a bit of attention?

If alien life is part of our natural environment, why would they hide? Why be hidden? It’s like believing the government is hiding the earth is flat.

If you believe in alien life visiting earth, why do you need “disclosure”? If you already know the truth?

Again, disclosure is a straw man argument. The supposed angle at the gate keeping people out of the garden of Eden.
edit on 4-12-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Thanks, keep talking sense to the ones who desire mystery and intrigue and a false feeling of being smarter, more openminded or more in possession of secret or hidden knowledge that only a select few are privy to (similar to the occult and societies such as Freemasonry and Scientology). When in reality, they are merely more gullible and openminded to poison for their minds (see my signature).
edit on 4-12-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Yeah, I started saying "another year and no disclosure" in 1967.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join