It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White liberals more likely to 'patronize' minorities than conservatives, study finds

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Bogus study made from analyzing campaign speeches. Perhaps interviews with minorities would have yielded more reliable information. Stupid Academics...!

Hit a nerve, eh?

I guess the truth is only told in studies that are pro-liberal.

Yea, seen it all before. Minorities that stray away from the Progressive tyranny get called Uncle Toms and many other names....

And would you please show me a minority person, who is supported by the right, that would like to discuss how America has done their race wrong from the beginning, and that their culture has been systematically damaged/held down by racism? Gimme a break. The only way a minority is accepted among the right wing is if they say "Every is fine, minorities just need to stop complaining, shape up, and work harder".

Any minority who supports the Constitution is fine by me. To be honest, I don't judge people by the color of their skin unlike those of you who have learned to pimp POC out for political gains.

Also, I find it very hypocritical for you Progressive arseholes who want to make everything about race! I don't see skin color myself in my everyday interactions, but just other human beings?
edit on 30-11-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

(post by juaneslopez removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 30-11-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Every body knows this.

Even the Chinese. They have a word for white liberals, baizuo.

They are completely right.

Yep. It is universally known.

They are racial White Knights and have no idea how patronizing and insulting it is.
edit on 30 11 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Article: ...So you see, people of a liberal persuasion tend to want to be friendly with people they meet

ATS: OMG THIS SAYS ALL LIBERALS ARE RACIST I'M NOT RACIST YOU'RE RACIST YOU'RE SO RACIST I HATE ISLAM YOU'RE A RACIST

'nother day at the office then hey
edit on 1-12-2018 by continuousThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

I don't think liberals are racist. I think they're ignorant, have elitist attitudes, and tend to be condescending.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I am going to go out on a limb and assert most white liberals live in gated communities, make 6 figures plus, and live in a reality bubble. They mostly wouldn't get caught dead around the people they champion, and are spectacularly naïve. The causes they champion are just another trendy IN thing like saving the whales. The immigrant caravan is like saving the whales to them. They will never talk to an actually whale, but they sure look in and hip to their peers. Maybe some really do mean well, but most of them just want to look trendy.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Their friendship is all faked in order to "make you like them." Conservatives just keep it real, its much more logical to behave that way. Just be yourself in all situations.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join