It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 22

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Fascinating thread with links from out lovely Zazzafrazz…

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I don't do exorcise, but I did star and flag it.
edit on 2/12/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

LOL!

Hiya Light! You should at least listen a tiny bit to hear Zazz's awesome accent.

I may not believe every thing I hear or watch, but, I like listening to different philosophies, thoughts and ideas.

Are you in the wine cellar tonight? Where oh where are the dragon Sisters??????

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

No sisters, just us dudes muahahahahaha

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I tend to avoid the wine cellar because the beer cellar door is right next door. But still, I have been known to stumble accidentally into the wrong room. Ahem... The dragon sisters are chilling, like me. It's Sunday.

ETA Besides, I've lost track of the story. People woke up from a dream?
edit on 2/12/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Hi Brent!

I'm still in the sick bay relaxing and looking out the beautiful arched windows. Wandered around the castle a bit earlier.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

People are just waking from the dream of the battle we thought we were in the middle of. Errollorre will explain to us why we shared the same strange dream/nightmare. once more people wake up.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Which doctor from Star Trek would be your doctor? Mine would be Beverly Crusher although, the Emergency Medical Hologram is a close second

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Beverly is fine, as long as she cures me. LOL

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Hey everyone I hope your having a good evening, after a long day it feels good to be sitting channeling some light. I'm getting myself ready for tomorrow, when I will be focusing it for healing. Those of you who are feeling ill, may you be healed by the light.

PS. this post isnt entirely in jest, I've been practicing reiki since i was a small child. I was born gifted. Theres no secret why my name is threeeyesopen.

Have a good one, and stay warm. My ghost will be by the fire while I retire to my chambers.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

I could use some healing for physical pain and this darned cold if you don't mind and for my Husband with all his health problems.
Thank you!

And peace for all.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
OMG, my Niece down South just painted this for me and is going to figure out how to send it/package it properly. I am sooo excited!

edit on 3-12-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Pokes head in ....

wonders why readers are a feature of that wonderful pic. ?

Hope the snot fest is winding down for all those afflicted !

Pulls head out. ( stole two cookies hehe )

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Hi Dave!

At first I was wondering what the hell you were talking about when you mentioned readers. LOL

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
What can this strange device be?
When I touch it, it gives forth a sound.
Its got wires that vibrate and give music.
What can this thing be that I've found?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Hey everyone I hope your having a good evening, after a long day it feels good to be sitting channeling some light. I'm getting myself ready for tomorrow, when I will be focusing it for healing. Those of you who are feeling ill, may you be healed by the light.

Your post helped me in the hours of early morning. Thank you. I was weak and needed some nice words. Thanks again.

I have potato slices, onions, garlic, black pepper and cream in the oven. Soon starting to fry sliced pork to have with them. Then some beers and going to sauna. I should be in better shape in a matter of a few hours.

Have a good, new, starting week everyone

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
a reply to: Nyiah

hahaha!
Now THAT would make a great Christmas video Nyiah!

originally posted by: Night Star

Ha! Would have loved to see a pic of that!

I'm lucky, I actually have a cat who doesn't bother with my tree.

I actually yelled at the cat to get out of it first, who squawked groggily at me from his snooze spot under an end table. He doesn't get that Christmas tree climbing bug up his butt much anymore, but on occasion some years, he'll try it. I expected the wrong animal to be the brat, lol.

The rabbit sure had a blast scaling those fake branches in there, I even got grunted at trying to catch him ("Leave me ALONE, this is great!") By the time I finally got a good hold on him, the tree was totally messed up. Had to "refluff" branches and fix the gaping holes where my arms were, had to restring lights & garland and chase down ornaments I knocked off. Oh, and re-situate the tree skirt because the fuzzy little ass tried to run off with it like a dog before he climbed it. He didn't get too far (velcro seam) and settled down. Or so I thought until the tree started wiggling.

He was a naughty handful yesterday. He pouted in his hutch for a good while before he threw a little bunny tantrum, thumping, shoving his food bowls, rattling his door, etc. I think he might have been mad at me for spoiling his fun

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

LOL, I had a cat when I was a tween/teenager who was an expert tree-toppler (rest her mischievous little soul) My mother stopped using glass ornaments on the tree after the second Christmas we had her, it was a hazardous, glass-strewn mess multiple times every single year.

And yeah, I got an earful about my "goddamn caaaaat!!!" every time. Despite many threats, she wasn't dropped off at a shelter for being out of control, she was actually a very endearing & lovable squirrelly little weirdo when she wasn't in Bats# Crazy Mode.
edit on 12/3/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

*wakes up still half asleep* *YAWN*

Those darn spirits jumping around keeping me awake all night, someone should tell them to come sooner when they are invited.

I'll say a prayer for you and your husband. Out of everyone here, you are one of the only one who is open enough anyways for healing. You might be surprised how much people put their guard up when they find out my "little secret".

A lot of times, its not intentional either, its more like people become less accepting because they let their fear take over their judgement.

I'm also quite proficient with my tarot deck and will do readings for free. Everything is free btw, you dont have to subscribe to me on YouTube, you wont see me on any television shows or cashing in on my abilities.

You know those false prophets you were warned about, can you see them everywhere? Trying to take your money by giving you nothing of substance. I took an oath and I live by it. Knowledge is free, it will always be free because the light is there for all of us to attain. Your monthly subscription is quite simply practice, and you will make it perfect.

I can, and will teach, heal, or help guide anyone who asks for it

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Your niece is very talented, that is absolutely beautiful. Does she paint as a profession ?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join