It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 22

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Did you do something to your hair Night? Something is different. New dress? You look very nice. The bird is cute,

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Love your avatar Wis! I have to get up early and it id 4:04 Am.

Good night and Good morning!

edit on 4-12-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Giggles. It's a pic from the Summer. The little bird was singing his little heart out and stayed with me for a while.

OK, I really have to go now. Have a lovely day!

edit on 4-12-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Love your avatar Wis! I have to get up early and it id $:04 Am.

Good night and Good morning!

I snorted my tea all over, that was so funny. You virtually never make a typo, which makes it extra funny when you do.
Thank You and sleep well.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Bahaha! I was hoping no one caught that before I edited it. You're quick. LOL

Now stop making me laugh I have to go now.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

No it's not you.

I tried to change it to my once infamous horse wiggling its ears.

Hopeless trying to do Jack on this site with an android.

I'll need to get on a pc to try and get me an avvy !

Hope you are back in rude health !

PS it is $8:18 pm here atm.
edit on 4-12-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Sorry it won't happen again
. Now you go sleep, why aren't you sleeping?

I went to bed at six, trying to get back on schedule, but I am going to bed again. Snuggle up with the critters.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Sweet dreams WIS !!

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Thanks and Good Morning to you Sir.
I have the cookie jar, pull up a chair and help me empty it.

ZZZZZzzzzzzzz

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Gently covers the snoozing Wister with a blanket ( a non-scratch one ) and tiptoe's to the lobby.

Sweet dreams to all in castle shed!

😊

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I got the younger kid a (most parents will recognize this) Furreal Friends baby dinosaur for Christmas after hemming & hawing (still hemming & hawing over infinity knitting loom versus long loom) It was sort of a splurge idea, not in that it was too expensive, but that it's not exactly the kind of thing she plays with. But it's a dinosaur and she's been playing with it in the toy isle at the store every time she sees it, which is her version of a big fat hint when she likes something.

So I get this thing home & sure as s#, as soon as we get in the bedroom, I somehow activated the damn thing. And it's noisy. Not crazy loud, but noticeable. Hubby's panicking, "Shut the hell up, SHUT THE HELL UP!" I packed it in a cardboard box and shoved it as deep in the closet to muffle it as I could. Works so far, nothing seems to be setting it off. Until this morning, when the younger kid comes in first thing in the morning and the damn toy proceeds to go off and off and off in the closet. It's muffled, and quiet, so it's hard to make out what it is, but she still heard it, "What's that noise from the closet??" "I dunno, probably one of dad's talking stuffed animals in the box in the closet." "Oh, ok. Dumb stuffed animal, haha."

I can't believe she bought that, but whatever works, lmao. I froze as soon as I heard it and instantly thought, "Aw F#!!"

After they go to bed tonight, the batteries come out of that thing ASAP.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Your stories often remind me of an old (polite) Chinese curse:

May you live in interesting times! (Meaning presumably I hope everything turns out badly for you.)

Have you offended and been cursed by Chinese people? LOL

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Good morning everyone, I hope those of you who are asleep are having a good rest. I've got a few requests to attend to this morning, and I will get them done quickly i promise despite the fact I will likely be busy again today. As for the healing, I will do my best once again today when I get the chance.

If anyone needs me I will likely be by the fire as its rather cold this morning

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Michiganders! What the hell happened to the sky out there??

It changed from gray to blue, and there's a bright glowing thing blinding me. What black magic is this?

Edit: Never mind, I opened my big mouth and it clouded right up. Sorry for ruining the rare day of some sunshine, everybody < sighs >

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Your stories often remind me of an old (polite) Chinese curse:

May you live in interesting times! (Meaning presumably I hope everything turns out badly for you.)

Have you offended and been cursed by Chinese people? LOL

That's actually the Chamberlain Curse, it's not Chinese in origin. Joseph & Austen Chamberlain were British, however, so it's quite the slick British middle finger we'd expect out of them

You'd have to look into it, I can't remember the specifics of whether it was father or son who said it first, but it's most definitely not from China.
According to my Chinese stepmother, the closest Chinese phrase is "Better to be a dog in a peaceful time, than to be a human in a chaotic time".
edit on 12/4/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
For Nyiah, and the others who have been having..... "Pet in the Christmas Tree" troubles!

Ingenious and Magnificent.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Lmao those darn toys just never stop making noise do they. We bought our little one a tricycle for Christmas, we are going to be assembling it before Christmas morning. That way theres no fussing about wanting to ride it while we're putting it together lol

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Morning Sheddittes
It's -13c and our furnace isn't working.... yaaay

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Just popping in to say hello. I have to rush out the door for my Doctor's appointment and lunch with my Sister.

I just want to sleep.

Talk to you all later! Hugs!

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Wow that's a great idea lol, until the cat climbs the wall I guess

I've done a tarot reading for the shed, our members in general. It was very positive and highlighted I believe at least one member in this group.

The cards were as follows, nine of pentacle, king of pentacles, and the queen of pentacles. The meaning behind the position of the cards, what the spirit has told me is as follows.

It is okay to rest on your laurels, but dont forget that you are constantly learning. Now is a great time to be getting back to nature or learning about spiritual matters. The cards indicate that although success has come to members here, that you should stay grounded in your thoughts. Those of you who are facing ailments, they will be resolved. Trust your instincts be it in regards to money or relationships, and never sacrifice more of yourself than you are prepared to give. Especially if you are trying to help someone else, dont let it over burden you. There may be a small windfall as a result of inheritance or an outstanding financial issue may be resolved.

The cards also talk of a mature man, modest and humble in nature but very talented. This person is confident and everything he gets involved in becomes successful. Despite this, the person in question is a very reserved person, not easily approachable. Despite that, this person can be counted on greatly.

Once again, this person is successful financially, or the pursuits they take on become successful. Also they are keen spiritually and know well the difference between right and wrong.

The final card speaks of a woman, one who is a motherly figure for many people. Her keen sense of business and organizational abilities serves her well.
She works hard at everything she does in Hope's it will create a better future for herself. This person is independant but nurturing and is well able to take care of friends and family in need. An empathic person. She enjoys the finer things in life though she is shrewd in business. Also she is both sensual and open with her feelings.

Thats going to be all for now everyone, I would love to do more but I cant concentrate properly right now and also auto correct is driving me insane right now as I transcribe everything down.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Uh oh that's not good...grab some blankets and stay warm

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join