It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satellite imagery of start of CA wildfires

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Those three white dots could have been the fuel tanks of a defunct satellite burning up over the Californian desert:

spacenews.com...

bgr.com...

This is worth investigating:

www.rod.sladen.org.uk...

Latest changes (see below for earlier changes):

(07 November 2018): Iridium 62 (25285, 1998-021A) decayed on 07 November 2018.
(05 November 2018): Iridium 52 (25169, 1998-010A) decayed on 05 November 2018.
(05 November 2018): Iridium 83 (25531, 1998-066E) decayed on 05 November 2018.
(04 November 2018): Iridium 84 (25530, 1998-066D) decayed on 04 November 2018.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: KansasGirl
So, maybe a meteorite struck some dry grass. Why couldn't it be that?

Guy on the video keeps saying "We definitely have a problem." But he doesn't say what that problem is, specifically.

Because small meteorites aren't hot when they reach the ground.

Any meteorite large enough to reach the ground while still hot would be big enough to have caused a shock wave with many kilotons of energy and left a crater. None of that happened.

A meteorite hitting the atmosphere at the right angle can skip off the atmosphere and be bounced back into space. The air ablation could melt bits of meteorite and have them fall to Earth. No explosion, no disintegration, or shock wave.

Theoretically, yes that could happen. But then the bits that came off would essentially just be little meteorites. Small meteorites are incapable of punching through the complete atmosphere and reaching the ground while still traveling at the high speeds with which they enter the atmosphere. They dissipate all their entry speed very high in the atmosphere and then just fall at terminal velocity through very cold air. Terminal velocity is not nearly fast enough to heat the meteor's external surface. Some meteors which have fallen at terminal velocity and been observed by people on the ground (it is rare, but happens occasionally) have broken open and formed frost on the exposed surfaces because they were so cold.

Meteoriticists estimate that the smallest meteorite that could punch all the way through the atmosphere while still retaining enough speed to be incandescent would weigh a few hundred tons.

This has been studied by those scientists who work in the field of planetary defense from asteroids.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Could it just be due to the power company PG&E. They don't seem to be denying it.

It is more fun to come up with an exotic source though.

PG&E has disclosed to regulators that a transmission line, located near the spot where the Camp Fire ignited, experienced a problem a few minutes before the fire was reported early Nov. 8. Cal Fire continues to investigate the cause of the blaze, which has killed at least 88 people and has become the deadliest wildfire in the state’s history.

The utility’s disclosure about the power line, along with a statement to investors that damage claims might overwhelm PG&E’s liability insurance coverage, has sent the company’s stock price tumbling by almost half. It did gain $1.85 a share Tuesday to close at $26.97 on the New York Stock Exchange, but lost 2 cents in after-hours trading as news of the judge’s order began to circulate.

Cal Fire cited PG&E power lines and other equipment for causing at least 16 of the October 2017 wine country fires, which killed 44 people. Cal Fire still hasn’t determined the cause for the Tubbs Fire in Santa Rosa, which killed 24 of the 44 victims.

Read more here: www.sacbee.com...=cpy

www.sacbee.com...

edit on 11/27/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
It's a problem the video has discovered......My PVS - 14 sees triangles and B 2 looking craft.....alot....for a decade now....

See , I know they're flyin.....I can tell all kinds of details.......somethings run aground for us normals here....the homes went, not so much the forest...

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: KansasGirl
So, maybe a meteorite struck some dry grass. Why couldn't it be that?

Guy on the video keeps saying "We definitely have a problem." But he doesn't say what that problem is, specifically.

Because small meteorites aren't hot when they reach the ground.

Any meteorite large enough to reach the ground while still hot would be big enough to have caused a shock wave with many kilotons of energy and left a crater. None of that happened.

A meteorite hitting the atmosphere at the right angle can skip off the atmosphere and be bounced back into space. The air ablation could melt bits of meteorite and have them fall to Earth. No explosion, no disintegration, or shock wave.

Theoretically, yes that could happen. But then the bits that came off would essentially just be little meteorites. Small meteorites are incapable of punching through the complete atmosphere and reaching the ground while still traveling at the high speeds with which they enter the atmosphere. They dissipate all their entry speed very high in the atmosphere and then just fall at terminal velocity through very cold air. Terminal velocity is not nearly fast enough to heat the meteor's external surface. Some meteors which have fallen at terminal velocity and been observed by people on the ground (it is rare, but happens occasionally) have broken open and formed frost on the exposed surfaces because they were so cold.

Meteoriticists estimate that the smallest meteorite that could punch all the way through the atmosphere while still retaining enough speed to be incandescent would weigh a few hundred tons.

This has been studied by those scientists who work in the field of planetary defense from asteroids.

I'll retract that theory. I'm thinking about it some more, and if it were a satellite, it would have to be the fuel tanks. They heat up and explode in the upper atmosphere, the heat causes the remaining gas to expand, projecting them as rockets into new trajectories. The burning rusty metal and whatever else would create a reddish brown smoke plume. When the hot fuel tanks hit the ground they start the fire.

Iridium 62 burned up off the coast of California over the ocean.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

An Image of the Release of a Particle Beam Weapon being Activated in Earth's Orbit at the Exact Time of Fires being " Set " in California ? Hmm...

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Laser or beam weapons are likely to be mounted on a plane, something we know for sure exists. By treaty we aren't supposed to have weapons in space but to create huge relays of solar panels ostensibly to beam energy to Earth could perform the same functions. PG&E and a company called Solaren have spent billions on this project since 2009. This is covered in another thread here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

The 2 worst years for California wildfires in their entire history are 2017 & 2018. PG&E is taking blame for both huge fires. Doesn't matter, where else can people buy electricity? Did you know Gov Brown signed a bill that puts the taxpayer on the hook for these losses to prevent their bankruptcy? Why on Earth would PG&E accept responsibility knowing it would cost tens of billions ?

There is a conspiracy at work here, maybe several at once.
That is what this site is supposed to be about after all.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I don't think it's a series of conspiracies as much as it is state government benefitting from the tragedy of the people living in the state.

They're opportunistic jackals.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Were Any Aircraft Reported to be over those Areas of California that Experienced these Mysteriously Set Fires ?
edit on 27-11-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So , Agenda 21 was not Engaged there ? hmm...

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: DBCowboy

So , Agenda 21 was not Engaged there ? hmm...

Not yet. Have to get all the population in urban areas first.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Laser or beam weapons are likely to be mounted on a plane, something we know for sure exists.

No aircraft required - if one wanted to start a fire with a laser, it's easy enough for the layman. With the right optics and wattage, it can be done from a considerable distance.

This is a video I made back in 2013 showing one of my lasers, a custom-built 1400mw (1.4 watts) 445nm unit igniting *snipped*

(Boys will be boys, lol)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I was thinking about these California fires the other day.

PG&E has had poles out in the boondocks forever, without
these same huge fires. What is different, kept spinning
that question around in my thoughts. Then it dawned
on me that one thing is certainly different, and that
is the widespread use now of smart meters.

In Nevada, there were a bunch of smart meter fires
that caused the Fire Chiefs to investigate, they then
called on the PUC to investigate.

www.usatoday.com...

www.rgj.com...

I'd need to do more digging around, but these meters
are not just on houses. There are meters and transmitters
on power poles too, and especially in rural areas where the
houses are say 5 to 10 acres away from each other, there
are stations on the poles that take the signals and pass them
on.

In fact, people may not know that these meters do indeed
talk to each other, and so part of the energy used by the meter
is spent taking readings from other meters.

So if meters catch fire on houses, they could also be causing
some of the fires from transmitting devices on the poles....

just a thought.....
edit on 29-11-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I keep seeing many comments saying "it isn't smart meters- that's just a red herring'. I pay attention to comments advancing all sides of an argument. When everything is on the table for some folks except such and such the red flags start going up for me. Smart meters are certainly controllable to allow for targeting of specific buildings. Putting myself in the shoes of the deep state there is certainly logic behind using smart meters.

Reading your links a power company spokesperson admitted to 70 smart meters catching fire. An installer who sub-contracts says that often the fire department isn't even notified - they go out, put a new meter on and have a painter follow behind. He said he'd replaced 2 dozen meter himself. This means potentially thousands over the country have caught fire if the averages for Nevada hold true elsewhere. I wouldn't expect the media to make much noise over the issue but instead to cover it up.
edit on 29-11-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

They do indeed have very needed reasons for covering up the
liability. It would be very interesting to find out if PG&E, or any
other of these power companies forcing the smart meters on
people have been sued. Sort of an aside, but it also ties
in with the strong arm tactics used to make people think
they have no choice but to accept them.

In some parts of Northern California, due to the rural
layout people can opt out of the Smart Meter program.

Perhaps a few other places in CA too, not sure.

It might be very interesting to find out who is making
these meters, are they like some televisions from China
that have built in spyware Are they coded with the ability
to explode if a command is sent? A little bit of tin hat
thinking, but to think these things are everywhere and
the data goes from one meter to another, then to the
"head meter" at the end of the line leaves a whole slew
of genuine questions about the security and safety.

I recall reading somewhere that smart meters
were part of the Agenda 21 implementation,
strangely enough Google seems to have really
scrubbed a lot of the Agenda 21 stuff that
had real information. Funny alot of goofy
stuff is still there, along with Googles outlines
of Open Space. Perhaps we should take a look
at all "natural disasters" in open space areas,
with transparent overlays to find other causes
of people being driven out.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I really wouldn't be surprised to learn it's been smart meters behind most of these fires after all. I won't close out the idea of particle beam or laser weapons but if burning out areas was your goal the smart meters seem like a much simpler and precisely targeted method.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Did some measuring of the shadow cast during the ignition event and a rough estimate here is that plume went up 40,000 - 60,000 feet. Somebody has to have pictures of the initial smoke cloud even though it was still dark at the time - how it could shoot up so insanely high might indicate a major explosion as the source of the fire or some very high-energy source.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I can't rule out the laser theory either, not yet.

U.S. is not the only capability in that area, we can't
trust China or any other country for that matter that
is still in the the U.N. with agenda's on RIO 21 or
Climate Change.

Smart meters are also susceptible to hacking. In
Puerto Rico smart meters were hacked en masse,
lead to widespread billing fraud.

It could be that there are multi platformed attacks
taking place by other hostile nations. We think of
China being a trade partner, but they do aggressively
pursue other methods. Yes, a lot of tin hat thinking
here on my part but the fires are different, so much
so it warrants some close scrutiny.

If in the U.K, GCHQ is concerned about the smart meters
then we are not that far out.

Just a few more thoughts on the DEW's.

Old video featuring FOX news scoop on DEWs

www.youtube.com...

We have them, maybe China does too. Russia?
defensesystems.com...

Recent facts on DEWs
optics.org...

China is certainly onboard with The New World Order...

ETA Question: Smart meters use wireless technology to communicate.
Do they also communicate on a certain frequency?

Could microwave frequency be integrated as a weapon?

edit on 29-11-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I found many volcanic features near Paradise while looking over the map and confirmed it by checking geology sites. Lo and behold I watch a video this morning that shows swarms of earthquakes along the west coast and going inward towards Yellowstone following the Western edge of the North American Craton.

There were registered explosions 12km below ground, one in Oregon and another Southward. Swarms of tremors matching the "old" volcanic topography all the way down to the fires near LA.

It has occurred to me that the initial start of the fire may have been some type of volcanic blowout or a sudden firestorm owing to a release of gasses. This would explain the extreme speed of the spread of the fire, the very high cloud of smoke at ignition (40,000 ft or higher) and the total carnage of the Camp fire.
Start at 25:00:

edit on 30-11-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join