It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Law banning female genital mutilation ruled unconstitutional!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

We know in Africa many men have become circumcised as an adult and have stated no change in sexual pleasure.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

No same meaning.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
You got cut then, like I say, you can never know how different it is, so many more nerve endings all working with the rest of the penis. If you've been cut you can never know, but I can choose to be cut and experience your world, but I choose not to, who the # would choose that.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Yep, so easy to see, the rights of the young ones are protected

So....anyone, including a judge....is TELLING ON THEMSELVES when not standing in the gap with this, or a mod that thinks all caps in that sentence for rightious indignation is inappropriate, huh!

See what my point of common sense logic...you....must stand completely in the gap on this

Give me the judges phone number.....I'll persuade him to truth....I'll ask him if he wants to known as the kind of person that wont stand for Devine truth.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
What if they decide that they want to start having sex, and enjoying it?

They can’t. That right has been stolen from them for the remainder of their lives.

I think that's the point. The men in question must be sporting some very, very tiny penii or be 20 second men and need their women to receive zero pleasure or else they'd be heading to greener pastures like the day after the honeymoon.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Right. I think that this is similar. That some states might have regulations against that while others don't. I really don't know either.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

This is not self mutilation, this is the mutilation of others with permanent negative consequences.

When a woman gets her breasts enlarged or butt enhanced, she has permanent negative consequences and most often they do this to please others, not really themselves. So by people stating they like big breasts, they make those with small breasts feel inferior and are contributing to the person doing this kind of surgery. Same with Hollywood with their flashing of big breasts and god forbid the Kardashians flashing their bodies, they are intimidating others into feeling inferior in their bodies.

It is all the same, but I still will not condemn someone for changing their bodies, I feel sorry for them actually, they have an inferiority complex, mutilating their body so that they will be accepted. Target the ones that are making the policy of doing this as acceptable, not the people stuck in the situation they are in. In the case of the genetal mutilations, it is a Muslim thing, part of their religion. If they come to this country they should not be doing that, I agree with that. But until that is stressed to immigrants we should accept it. If you want to limit their freedom of choice, ask yourself what are you doing that others do not agree with, should you be forced to follow their beliefs?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

We know in Africa many men have become circumcised as an adult and have stated no change in sexual pleasure.

I feel that is true, our minds compensate for things.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Yes and anyone forcing breast surgery on a child should be jailed.

No woman feels better from having no clit. It would be like chopping off a boys entire penis.
edit on 21-11-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Circumcision might have various health benefits, including:

Easier hygiene. Circumcision makes it simpler to wash the penis. However, boys with uncircumcised penises can be taught to wash regularly beneath the foreskin.
Decreased risk of urinary tract infections. The risk of urinary tract infections in males is low, but these infections are more common in uncircumcised males. Severe infections early in life can lead to kidney problems later.
Decreased risk of sexually transmitted infections. Circumcised men might have a lower risk of certain sexually transmitted infections, including HIV. Still, safe sexual practices remain essential.
Prevention of penile problems. Occasionally, the foreskin on an uncircumcised penis can be difficult or impossible to retract (phimosis). This can lead to inflammation of the foreskin or head of the penis.
Decreased risk of penile cancer. Although cancer of the penis is rare, it's less common in circumcised men. In addition, cervical cancer is less common in the female sexual partners of circumcised men.

www.mayoclinic.org...

Your reasons why it's bad are simply false. There is zero evidence for reduced sensitivity.

Recently, researchers in Australia and at the University of Washington reviewed studies of circumcision’s sexual impact and concluded that it neither decreases penile sensitivity nor impairs men’s sexual function or satisfaction.
www.google.com... %2Fall-about-sex%2F201510%2Fdoes-circumcision-reduce-men-s-sexual-sensitivity&psig=AOvVaw2izm3fmrR6T2GNnF2Au7Hl&ust=1542909536898151

There is no downside of circumcision when done correctly.
completely missed the topic of the thread and its only three replies into the thread. Now c,mon

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I don't care what you do. Just don't lie about the truth. And stop thinking your superior there is zero evidence to support less pleasure for circumcised men, but they last longer and the women like that a lot.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I view the topic to also be to highlight the difference between male and female circumcision.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Researchers studied 455 partners of men in Uganda who were recently circumcised. Nearly 40% said sex was more satisfying afterward. About 57% reported no change in sexual satisfaction, and only 3% said sex was less satisfying after their partner was circumcised.
www.webmd.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY
I'm as guilty, someone else posted about circumcision and I agreed with them.
FGM does have levels though and hood of the clitoris removal is on a par with circumcision.
All equally barbaric to me.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Yes and anyone forcing breast surgery on a child should be jailed.

No woman feels better from having no clit. It would be like chopping off a boys entire penis.

What about people trying to steer their kids into having a sex change because they think and have convinced the kid that his fad with sex ideology is permanent. Young boys sometimes dress up in a girls clothing, that does not mean that they are wanting to be the other sex, usually it is because their sister talked them into it....I know, I was talked into wearing a dress by my sister and she took a picture of me, my brother has that picture, it will never ever be destroyed or lost....it is like a demon artifact that can never be destroyed.

If my parents would have saw me in that dress and told me I can be a girl, I may have tried to please them and follow through. I would have regretted that the rest of my life, feeling I brought it on myself and I would have protected my wrong decision all along. Parents should not be convincing kids a sex change is appropriate, that is no different than this mutilation thing. Yet now I can be called not politically correct or bias for even mentioning this.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I don't care what you do. Just don't lie about the truth. And stop thinking your superior there is zero evidence to support less pleasure for circumcised men, but they last longer and the women like that a lot.

Has to be quoted as the craziest reasons to advocate cutting male babies...tragic as #.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Just because you state something as fact doesn't mean it is, keep believing your out of date rubbish, and your ignorance is even more hilarious.
I've posted different sources that point out that circumcision is mostly an outdated procedure in days society, keep clinging on to your out of date beliefs.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 21-11-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I think doing anything to kids that is irreparable and damaging should be illegal.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Haha I quoted the UK NHS using brand new research. American rubbish. Haha.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join