It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Law banning female genital mutilation ruled unconstitutional!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Read the actual ruling. The judge is right.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yep I'll listen to mates before any study I read, that's being human lol.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese
Not a single prosecution says it all, don't act like you're part of the solution clearly you are not.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Ethel Gorran ms makeshift

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Kurokage

It isn't just skin , they remove the child's clitoris.

the poster never said it was just the skin...they said it was the skin when a male baby has a circumcision

this case was in Michigan..they immediately made a state law banning this horrific practice

I was googling.... 23 states do not have a state law banning this...but I can't find a list of states that have banned or states that have a law....does anyone know which states do or do not have a law

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
Ethel Gorran ms makeshift
Stupid auto correct on phone, I have no idea what that was supposed to be, I posted it on my phone just before laying my head on the pillow lol
All forms of genital mutilation are barbaric, male or female, anyone who has been circumcised has no idea what they are missing, but ask 500 million Europeans, male and female...it is an integral part of the male genitals...if you were cut as a child you have no idea and your comments are almost irrelevant. Thousands of nerve endings giving pleasure as they are stimulated, you have no idea.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

They just allowed female circumcision? I guess that means that now circumcision will be treated like a big deal.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join