It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Being Prepared For A Huge Disclosure Event?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

the problem with peoples perceptions of greenland are - they generally look at a mercator projection map - without understanding the failings of the mercator system

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

well god is already in everything , not the christian god or whatever as a deity , but the one , of the universe
the everything !
dont think of god as a deity , but everything in existence !
and there is nothing wrong with loving yourself or believing in yourself !

of course, do what thou will , to me Id never cause suffering , but there are those who love that !

thats not in service of the one !
look at everything in the universe its all looking for balance , and also looking to gain more energy and become more complex forms !

we also have to do that , gain more energy and become more complex but also find balance!

we are both dark and light, not good and evil , but we have to learn we have the darkness in us , its about balance !

but aye im glad you were able to see it differently enough to make you think !
its not my message but the message of the one !

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

My thoughts too..
The all is in all, all is in the all.
As above so below, as within so without...
I seen a picture of an electron magnified ants head the other day, and it looked like something out a description of a dmt trip, an alien monster!
What if all the mysterious can be solved by looking in not out. What if we looked at a microscopic organism on the ant, and it was a tiny little human 🤔

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I doubt this will be a disclosure event, I don't think such an event will ever happen.. Been reading about such things on these forums for years and it's of course never happened..

I think we as a human race will probably die out before any aliens find our little rock.. I do believe they're out there, somewhere in the vastness of the universe

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
OP I found your theory fascinating at least in terms of timing of the events.
If the movie about Greenland was planned as early as in May,
you're speculating that some insiders may had a prior knowledge about the incoming meteor strike at Thule base?
I'll expand your theory even more then.
What about then the false alarm in hawaii that went berserk on january of this year? Soon followed by Japan's false alarm.
What about Kim Jung Un started off by going nuts last year threatening to burst nuke in the sky of the pacific ocean prior to all these events?
All just a coincidence? IDK You be the judge.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Looking at it all. Seeing a world of secrets and secret keepers. I can only hope those who keep the books of the unknown hidden from the race of man wake up. I wont hold my breath.
However they, these secret keepers; From the regular person just doing their jobs to the giants of control are bound in the threads and webs of an anciently created non living societies and modern manifestations of the same. The rules, covenants and pledges, traditions and conditioning, removes from them their own inner light of humanity and child like voice they were born with. Where in any prudent man or woman would or would have revealed the truth or perceived truths for which they have been privileged to understand. Yet when you add to their make up human pride magnified by their perception of personal value entwined in an engine of self importance, set them selves above others in the human family. Then you add to this mix, the massive financial advantages that line the roads of their history and posterity . . . the chains are forged, Jacob Marley like. But in their lives it does not create the moral incentive for change. Because with each binding attribute and each incentive and each fear of loss and fear of punishment by their peers or leaders, this society, whether one or several alike maintains itself like the banks of a river keeping the course of it's flow. A mindless bank of stone carved by the direction once started many years ago.

So no....No disclosure Unless it fits the up and coming scenarios.
However....I feel........in the end we will learn . . .God has been in charge all along.

a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
You forgot to mention and seeing as I haven't yet gone through all the comments, the following article from August 2017. It could have been posted by someone, so if so.... nevermind.

NASA job opening to protect Earth from aliens has 6-figure salary

which states:

If you’re looking for a job that’s out of this world, there’s a position that just opened at NASA to fight aliens. The gig, which comes with a six-figure salary, would involve protecting the planet and its inhabitants from alien contamination and vice versa.

... and here was the job posting

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I made a follow up thread as this is just way too huge to tackle in a single thread:

The Greenland Disclosure Pattern Analysed - Part 1 - A Fountain Of Youth And The Hollow Earth

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Blindmancc

Yeah but what God.... Dan dan daa

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Kangaroo is delicious.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Next part is up:

The Greenland Disclosure Pattern Analysed - Part 2 - Black Sun Over Thule

And since I seem to have confused some people with part 1:

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

what exactly is meant to be getting disclosed?

The short answer is: I don't know.

The long answer is:

I have several ideas that I am exploring in my threads. Some of it will only start to make sense together with additional information from future threads that I intend to write. It may take a while...

What you could take away from this last thread are several things: The Greenland sharks can live extremely long, longer in fact than any other vertebrate is known to do and by a large margin. I linked an article that shows that scientists are very interested in the phenomenon and you can be sure the same is true for transhumanists. Is this just evolution at work or could it be something else? One scenario could be that part of whatever created that impact crater has been leaking into the sea prolonging the lifespan of the Greenland shark. It could be natural like minerals, or some primitive extraterrestrial life forms (think panspermia). It could be artificial, say ET-nanobots or some kind of (electromagnetic) field,...

But these are just examples. The possibilities are too numerous to list.

The hollow earth concept is just same: it could be disinfo seeded on purpose to distract from something else. Or maybe there is actually some kind of entrance to another realm but maybe not quite like the hollow earth. What if it is more like a wormhole or stargate that only works under specific circumstances. There would be myths and rumors that people disappeared or saw other realms but when somebody comes to look for it: all gone. Could the Kraken be real and have come through some kind of portal? Maybe the impact crater was created to destroy such a portal or its control mechanism. Maybe Project Iceworm allowed our scientists to pick up the pieces and retroengineer some of the technology.

Does this answer help?

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

no.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
you can do it by yourself though. talk about 1371337137 and #

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Looks like the Greenland Disclosure Pattern has just been confirmed:

2nd Massive Impact Crater Found Under Greenland Ice?

The Greenland movie meanwhile changed director and lead actor. Start of shooting is delayed to May. link

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Umm I wonder if its at coordinates 666

I know somewhere in Greenland has those coordinates

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Well after being a practicing psychonaut and exploring the realms of consciousness I find that all the answers we ever need as a conscious being are inside us!

Once you master yourself then you have found heaven and tranquility

god is within , but not the organised religion concept of God .

the all is in all

Like David Bohm said , that we humans divide everything to try and get a better understanding of the All !
but we never look at it as one thing , when it is essentially all one system of energy in flux

we are a fractal of the supreme state of consciousness or energy

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I think you and I could talk for hours on such like things, what your saying is something I have read a good bit about, hermetics the all is in the all.

And aw that

Is it wrong to buzz for spetember🍄

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Aye agreed we could converse for hours !

No its not wrong to buzz for October , why do ye think the pagans liked it so much hahaha

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Interesting post...

We are the control system.... We just don't realise it, well most don't

Vallee liked talking about "control systems"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join