It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Being Prepared For A Huge Disclosure Event?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   
One of those defence companies patented tunnel digging machinery that use nuclear reators to superheat Lithium within a contained zone, then just liquify and melt the rock so it forms smooth sided tunnels. With ice and water, you wouldn't even need to go to those high temperatures. Taking meteorite samples would be enough justification for an exploration.

There are real worms that can cause organ damage - heartworm. We adopted a farming dog that had been saved by an animal sanctuary. Wasn't expected to live more than a few days. With care, he lived another couple of years.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: alomaha
a reply to: SammyB0476

Australia is a continent, Greenland is an island.

Yes, Australia is also classified as a country and also an island.

An island bigger than Greenland.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

There are no kangaroos in Greenland.
That's a plus.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Back in primary school in the 80's, I remember having a lesson on this. The teacher specifically said we are an "island continent" - a combination of the two.

edit on 22/11/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I still play computer games, and if you have been playing some of the biggest games like fortnite, destiny and others, you will see that disclosure or conditioning, is throwing up esoteric names and patterns, for the kids and big kids like me, black cubes, bunny ears, hexagons, acolytes, archons, just to name a few... And i do mean a few, an Op on this would take a long time to cover it all and that's just the games i know of.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

This is an answer to ALL that have responded so far.

a reply to: notsure1
Haha, don't be too sure you want to be around for it. I hope it is something positive but I can see this playing out in so many different ways.

a reply to: toysforadults
But those non-ET UFO scenarios you describe might very well be part of the "Greenland Disclosure Pattern". You come across as a bit blasé here because you want it to be about ET but to the majority of people living on this planet a disclosure of those things you named would be pretty damn amazing.

a reply to: trustmeimdoctor
I never said alien! Disclosure does not automatically equal extraterrestrial intelligent life. That's but a subset of many possibilities deserving of the disclosure label.

a reply to: OccamsRazor04
Thanks, very constructive contribution adding many valuable points to the discussion - not.

a reply to: SammyB0476
Generally regarded as continents: Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe, and Australia.
Not a continent: Greenland

a reply to: alomaha

a reply to: ZeussusZ
Is Australia an Island?

a reply to: threeeyesopen
Vril is definitely one of the more interesting, albeit darker topics I would like to expand upon in relation to the "Greenland Disclosure Pattern" if I find the time.

a reply to: KellyPrettyBear
I hope you don't expect a participation trophy.

a reply to: samuelsson
Thanks, I am just trying to write the kind of threads that attracted me to ATS some years back. The mud pit just bores me to tears!

a reply to: ManyMasks
Not sure about the 666 coordinates but if I come across something I will mention it.

a reply to: dfnj2015
Thanks! I am fascinated by the Q phenomenon but have no patience whatsoever for the "partisan puke" as you wrote so concisely.

a reply to: dreamingawake
Working on it! I think the "Greenland Disclosure Pattern" definitely points to something intentional going on. How much of it is disclosure, disinfo or distraction will have to be seen. But something is going on, of that I am pretty sure!

a reply to: Asktheanimals

Northern cousin to what's going on in Antarctica?
It does come to mind, doesn't it? I like "good old mysterious stuff" - GOMS.

a reply to: Jstantherno1
You with the Brookings Institution, by any chance?

a reply to: MissionTruth
Breakaway civilizations are also on my radar re the "Greenland Disclosure Pattern"

a reply to: KiwiNite
Ancient UFO crash site is one of many possibilities. Roswell 1947, Thule Air Base established 1951...

a reply to: stormcell
LOL

a reply to: stormcell
Great info (defence companies patented tunnel digging machinery). Great you were able to offer doggy a home and a prolonged life

Seriously? We keep obsessing over wether or not Oz is an island or a continent? That really stuck out as the most interesting part of my OP?

a reply to: Phage
How do you know there are roos in Greenland? Oops I've said too much already...

a reply to: Kryties
ENOUGH with the island discussion already!

a reply to: ManyMasks
True, but keep in mind that probably half of the genre writers for books, games, TV and cinema are getting their ideas right here from ATS.

edit on 22-11-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Seriously?

Always.

We keep obsessing over wether or not Oz is an island or a continent?

are you asking me?

I cannot answer why people obsess over this.

I take it you see my reply to another poster as obsessing?

from a simple 2 line post?

if so then what does one call the obsession one has to have to come up with what you have?

Obsession? I made one very simple post.

If I repeatedly was posting about Australia is an island and whatnot then yeah call me out on it,

That really stuck out as the most interesting part of my OP?

I didn't reply to your OP but another poster.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

ENOUGH with the island discussion already!

Ooook. Was just adding what I knew of that particular subject, no need to get snarky about it.

Note to self: Avoid this thread from now on.

edit on 22/11/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I must have come across harsher than intended. Sorry about that. I guess we have a different posting culture/mindset? I try to read through most of the answers in a thread before answering any particular post. When I see something like the island question I will star the first post that I agree with and unless I feel there is really something very different, unique or at least entertaining to add I will refrain from answering that question again because someone else already did.

This prevents thread drift, getting off topic and having to go through pages of posts that don't really offer new information or takes on a given topic.

edit on 22-11-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

There will NEVER be any disclosure. EVER.There doesn't need to be.

We've ignored the evidence so far, and it's real clear proof and announcements will never be accepted. No 1 group or person's "disclosure" would be believed by everyone, everywhere at once.

It will take a simultaneous grand multi-lingual-cultural worldwide event immediately understood by the entire world at the same time.

There will never be an announced "disclosure". EVER.

Happy holidays.....best, M.S.
edit on 22-11-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

you REALLY made me laugh!

The reason I just said "no" is that the evidence seems quite compelling, that the 'government' doesn't know any more about 'UFOs' than we do. Thus, there would be nothing to disclose.

Now.. are there various groups poking around with fringe subjects relating to the weird effects of consciousness that can (rarely) materialize weird effects, which are sometimes mistaken for 'UFOs". Yes. I know a number of these researchers.

But that does not equate to "UFOs".

If there are no "UFOs" then there can be no disclosure about "UFOs", or more succinctly, just "No.".

Also, many of the more famous 'UFO incidents" have been proven, or nearly proven at least, with a huge document trail from FOIA, to be pure deception, to cover black projects, or to scare people with fake "chupa chupa" attacks, or as part of MKultra testing.

So again.. interesting things to study and learn.. but no 'UFOs", so no 'disclosure'.

Kev

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Disclosure will never be honest for if it were it would go just like this.....every 3657 years the Planet Earth becomes a willing victim of Global Continental Displacement and the proxy Vlar Global Continental Displacement Waves which wash scrape grind and ravage and restructure the surface of all Continents on Earth....this is a near ELE happening....our species is at risk every time this happens.....the original book ALL RELIGONS ON EARTH come from explains everything including how to build Cosmic Craft to save ourselves enmasse ...some Human Civilisations HAVE left Earth to survive this cyclical event ….some return to pay homage and some return for resources and most importantly to those who love seeking truth via conspiracy investigations some return to HELP THE CURRENT CYCLE OF HUMANITY SURVIVE WHAT IS COMING DOWN THE PIPE... ...but NONE RETURN TO A WORLD OR REALITY THEY KNOW OR RECOGNISE...and none look exactly alike.....we see them as aliens of different types....but we have zero evidence proving they are not ALL lifeforms original to Earth...Universally spread or not we cannot define origin.

What can you disclose...the technology isnt even complicated...this we know for a fact now....some undisclosed races look very close to us in every way....what disclosure really is about is naming the Families that control the Earths resources now who have taken it upon themselves the task of ferrying humanity through this event because they have not been open and honest with the masses...when they COULD HAVE BEEN.....they made us all bet the HOUSE ON THEM...when we could have lain that bet down on OURSELVES.

IMHO 2021 is D-Day...or close to that time.....and one day some kid who spent his youth in his parents bedroom on ATS will be the vessel into which some critical knowledge of technology and possibilities may be preserved and passed forward.....he ideas and concepts are enough if they can be payed forward....the human mind is designed to always seek and find answers as long as it has questions to ponder.

Yes we have D.U.M.B.S and yes we have Millions of preppers and yes we have Millions of Religous cultists who are survival minded and yes we have off-planet survival bases....and no this was NOT THE WAY TO GO....in our position it would be better to have the masses all trying to survive even if it is chaotic....because this is a possible EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT meaning we needed ALL of what TPTB has done in secret PLUS we need the masses to be preparing to make their plays to survive....this is a GAMBLE...this is ALL ABOUT NUMBERS.....numbers of survivors...if the masses are warned and can prepare of 7 billion we might be lucky to get a million survivors spread everywhere globally with no help or resources thrust back to stone age conditions or worse....

We have been prepped for over a CENTURY now....secretly...furtively...prepared as a species on some levels....TPTB aren't retarded they are VAINITY DRIVEN.....they know full well even they may be toaster struedel…..and they put themselves FIRST but over the last 100 year have made efforts to from behind the scenes prepare the masses as best they could without screwing up their own slightly selfish plan...not completely selfish because humanity does need a Speartip effort to survive this....selfish because Humanity could have VOTED on who to put in this speartip position potentially to lead the entire species post-event...this abiity has been KEPT IN THE FAMILY SO TO SPEAK for a very long time.

Keeping this dynamic in mind ...now what do you think the odds are that we will see any kind of open full disclosure before the net is down and humanity is blinded and dumbed down instantly and globally.....we are beyond the rubicon now....buckle up Sunshine we are going in hot.....lol.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I don't think there will be disclosure unless it is forced upon the public, and the government(s) have no choice but to spill the beans. And they'll never admit to everything they knew, even if there ever was disclosure. As far as the OP goes, seems far too fringe to be an attempt at disclosure of anything. In fact, the only people that would probably even pick up on any connection are sites like these. And these types of sites are hardly the audience in need of hinting at disclosure. : )

If discovery of aliens was imminent, I think they'd use a much more direct method, not something as nebulous as this.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Disclosure of what?

What exactly is it that you mean by "Disclosure"?

What gets me in the general field of ufology and people that demand disclosure, is that ironically they demand disclosure from the very entity they believe has been feeding them disinformation. If someone can explain the logic in this illogical reasoning I would be most grateful.

If someone were to believe that Disclosure was Grey Aliens...but the truth was from removed from that...they wouldnt accept it. People need to examine their own beliefs and bias and determine how they came to the conclusions of what "it" is.. and why they want it disclosed.

For everyone, Disclosure has lots of similarities and differences... so "Disclosure" is quite honestly ridiculous in its own terminology.

Most of what people think is the truth, that they want disclosed is ITSELF DISINFORMATION from usually one of the few pillars of Ufology, Roswell, Rendlesham, Lazar, Area 51 et al.

When you really and I mean really look into these subjects with true objectivity, its all built on foundations of sand, lies, self interests, scientology, theosphy and self aggrandising individuals with their own motives and goals.

There is a "pheneomenen" but what it is? No idea.. not a clue... and neither do any us really. When people do think they know, see above, its usually based on stories,lies and disinformation based on the 3 pillars I previously mentioned. That disinformation is and has been used to cover up black programs, this is documented quite well and I wont babble on anymore.

Before people start thinking I'm a debunker... I'm an "experiencer" (hate the trending terminology) BUT it hasn't let me lose my own objectivity in search for answers.

So what do you want disclosed and by whom?
edit on p131253182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
DP
edit on p051210182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 22-11-2018 by ausername because: Wrong thread wrong time

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Great responses, very well-pointed - I am formally plagiarising your multi-response style; because it's stylish!

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

the 'government' doesn't know any more about 'UFOs' than we do. Thus, there would be nothing to disclose.

Haaaaa ha ha ha ha haaaaaaeeeeeee.....!!!

OMG I really did choke myself laughing just then. Did you decide to crack a joke in return after the OP rejected your first statement, making you chuckle in the process?

I'm sorry, but seriously? You believe that there are no agencies within the various world governments - whether controlled by legitimate remote viewing, sixth-sense ninja MIB-trackers or by craftily pretend-bumbling pseudo-bureacracy Columbo/Mulder figureheads? You don't believe that each & every government has files stored up detailing all the most compelling cases which have occurred in or near their territory? You don't think they take notice when a squadron of fastwalkers buzzes through their supposedly defended airspace?

You must be joking.

Various governments & corporations must have quite extensive records, which by now should have been tightly weaved into a basket of possibilities regarding what, who, where from, why, and how, sufficiently for behind-closed-doors agreements & arrangements of protocol to have been laid down. Exactly what it MEANS for the defence of humanity may be tinged with some mystery - but the REALITY we face most certainly is not in any doubt whatsoever. Even if that Reality is stranger & less concrete than we'd prefer for it to be.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

No.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Touché mon frère..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join