It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greenland Disclosure Pattern Analysed - Part 1 - A Fountain Of Youth And The Hollow Earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The Greenland Disclosure Pattern Analysed - Part 1 - A Fountain Of Youth And The Hollow Earth

In my recent thread Are We Being Prepared For A Huge Disclosure Event? I laid out 3 events that seem to be part of a pattern hinting at disclosure. If you haven't read it yet please read it first - without it this post will make little sense!

In the last thread some commenters jumped to the conclusion that disclosure means ET/UFO/aliens. That is a possibility that I mean to examine but not the only one.

I think another recent event needs to be added to the pattern - there are two ATS threads about it:

Frigate And Oil Tanker Collided In Norway by Hellmutt
Another Navel Frigate collision. And Who owns the yacht, My Dr. No.

The norwegian ship has sunk by now. It was a Fridtjof Nansen-class frigate. There were only five of them built. This ship class was named after Fridtjof Nansen (1861-1930).

He led the team that made the first crossing of the Greenland interior in 1888, traversing the island on cross-country skis. He won international fame after reaching a record northern latitude of 86°14′ during his Fram expedition of 1893–1896. Although he retired from exploration after his return to Norway, his techniques of polar travel and his innovations in equipment and clothing influenced a generation of subsequent Arctic and Antarctic expeditions.

He wrote several books, one of them titled The First Crossing of Greenland. His works also attracted the interest of those believing in Agartha, the inner earth or hollow earth:

A quarter of the way into the polar opening the inner sun should come within view over the horizon to the north, such as was reported by Olaf Jansen and Fridtjof Nansen.

The Norwegian arctic explorer, Dr. Fridtjof Nansen, in his book, Farthest North, relates his observations of several anomalous phenomena on his Arctic expedition of 1893-94 in the ship, the Fram. Nansen's observations are signficant -- because of all Arctic explorers we have record of, Nansen was the one that got closest to the North Polar Opening without entering and discovering it.

In mid winter, on January 17th, 1894, at 79 deg N Latitude, 135 deg 29' E Longitude, observations by Nansen found that a north wind raised the temperature while a south wind lowered it, indicating that warm air was coming out of the north in winter -- perhaps from a land further north warmed by an inner sun.

Then at 80 deg 1' N Latitude, when Nansen was located 303 miles from the center of my estimated location of the North Polar Opening, on February 16-19 Nansen caught sight of a mirage of the inner sun. They were then located on the lip of the polar opening. Nansen had no knowledge of our hollow earth, nor of the polar openings. He thought it must be a mirage of our outer sun, but it was mid-winter, in the Arctic polar night that lasts 6 months of the year. Most likely it was a sighting of a mirage of the Inner Sun.
Voyage to Our Hollow Earth Expedition Blog

Back to the Norwegian ship that sunk in November after an accident with an oil tanker. As I wrote it was one of five Fridtjof Nansen class frigates. The frigate in question was the HNoMS Helge Ingstad (F313), named after the norwegian explorer Helge Marcus Ingstad (1899 – 2001). Ingstad was very interested in the mysterious disappearance of the Greenland Viking settlement in the 14/15th century. In 1932-33 Ingstad was the governor of Erik the Red's Land which Norway had annexed.

He wrote several books. One title in particular is of interest: LAND UNDER THE POLE STAR: A Voyage to the Norse Settlements of Greenland and the Saga of the People That Vanished.

Dude had a long life: 101 years. You know who else can live really long? Greenland Sharks! ATS thread: Scientists discover that Greenland Sharks can live to be more than 400 years old by logicsoda

Greenland sharks have the longest known lifespan of all vertebrates, possibly exceeding 500 years. They also can become quite large at up to 7.3 m (24 ft) and more than 1,400 kg (3,100 lb).

By unlocking the secrets of the Greenland Shark's extreme longevity, scientists hope to be able to extend human life spans.

Can This Weird Shark Show Us How to Live for Centuries?

What are "they" putting in the water in Greenland? Even the legendary Kraken is supposed to dwell there.

In the late-13th-century version of the Old Icelandic saga Örvar-Oddr is an inserted episode of a journey bound for Helluland (Baffin Island) which takes the protagonists through the Greenland Sea, and here they spot two massive sea-monsters called Hafgufa ("sea mist") and Lyngbakr ("heather-back"). The hafgufa is believed to be a reference to the kraken

The Kraken in turn inspired H. P. Lovecraft to write The Call of Cthulhu

Full text of The Call of Cthulhu - Greenland is mentioned 4 times but the passage is too long to quote here. Cthulhu is described as a mix of giant octopus,dragon, and the caricature of a human.

That's all I have for the moment regarding the fate of the Fridtjof Nansen class frigate Helge Ingstad. So let's take another look at the "Greenland Disclosure Pattern" now witht this incident included:

Nov 14
The discovery of a huge impact crater under the ice in Greenland is announced.

Nov 8
A Norwegian frigate named after two Greenland explorers collides with an oil tanker and sinks.

Jul 25
A meteor explodes with 2.1 kilotons force 43 km (27 miles) above ICBM early warning radar at Thule Air Base, Greenland, about 150 to 200 miles south from the impact crater announced on Nov 14.

May 13
First public announcement for a movie titled Greenland - Director Neil Blomkamp (District 9), Actor Chris Evans (Captain America) - no release date yet. It was originally set to start shooting in October but that was delayed to early 2019. Greenland is a science fiction action film focusing on Jeff (Evans), who has to get his family to the safest place in the world before a major event takes place that puts them all in danger. That place is Greenland

What really kicks this pattern into overdrive is Project Iceworm. I explained why in Are We Being Prepared For A Huge Disclosure Event?.

More about that in part - 2 -

edit on 26-11-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

without it this post will make little sense!

absolutly NOTHING will cause this thread to " make sense "

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

Because your an ignorant ape..

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
"You're" vs "your". Please learn the difference. Who is the ignorant one here? The fact is OP has put a great deal of effort into threads that make absolutely no sense at all. It's a tremendous waste. This is conspiracy theory run amok. Somehow we're supposed to believe a small Norwegian frigate rammed by an oil tanker is related to the Greenland crater and the hollow earth tied to Disclosure. Hey, why not throw chemtrails in there, too, and there's always Building Seven. The Insight Lander will be landing on Mars today. That must also be related.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening

Then I'll be a monkey's uncle, because it doesn't make any sense to me either.

It was interesting to read though.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

How very 'cosmic' of you to speak to a fellow truth seeker that way.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

The big question I have is about this book Farthest North by Nansen. Your source quotes it as evidence of an inner sun and warm air currents. Have you read this? Or are you just going by second hand accounts of what the book contains? I read the Amazon blurb about it and it doesn't mention these fantastic stories at all. Can you site page numbers? That would be pretty important information.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
"You're" vs "your". Please learn the difference. Who is the ignorant one here? The fact is OP has put a great deal of effort into threads that make absolutely no sense at all. It's a tremendous waste. This is conspiracy theory run amok. Somehow we're supposed to believe a small Norwegian frigate rammed by an oil tanker is related to the Greenland crater and the hollow earth tied to Disclosure. Hey, why not throw chemtrails in there, too, and there's always Building Seven. The Insight Lander will be landing on Mars today. That must also be related.

thanks for the reminder!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

For the time being I am just making sort of a collage of all things that might fit the pattern however fringe without debunking any of it. There are multiple reasons for this. For one thing: if there is indeed a disclosure scenario going on we have to ask ourselves by who and to what purpose. The motivation could be geopolitical in nature for example and the disclosure would probably only go as far as seen strictly necessary for achieving that geopolitical goal. There would be different factions having different opinions of how much to disclose. There would be efforts to muddy the waters with varying degrees of disinfo. I want to see as big a picture before deciding what is what.

And that is before taking into account things like synchronicities, collective subconscious and resonance. I could go on but unfortunately don't have time right now.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Haven't heard about the Project Iceworm before, very interesting!!

And what if we have advanced tech lying beneath the ice sheets and the government knows it? The ice's melting, the climate's changing due to natural course of the Earth, and soon the technology will be revealed to the public?

It's a long shot but still possible and it fits the narrative we're living.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I like your picture of the shark.

There was another thread around here that described a huge crater under the ice in Greenland. This could be the entrance to inner earth just plugged up for some reason. It isn't at the north pole though, more on the western edge above Baffin Bay. Maybe closer to magnetic north.

As to fountain of youth, maybe. After all, there don't seem to be any skeletons laying around on the ice up there.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
You lost me at "Hollow Earth".

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

I changed my mind about that post. After reflecting upon it, I now believe the entire legend of the sun in the inner earth is inspired by a volcano. You have an opening that you look down into and see a sun in there. Has to be a volcano.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Reminds me of all the 'secret' military operations at the south pole in, I think the 50's?
They found fresh water lakes, built secret bases in the ice, ect.
Very interesting stuff.
S & F

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I’m excited at the information you are diving through and correlating it to make sense, to me at least.
I am also fascinated by The Thule Society, The Vril Society and especially Maria Orsic.
What happened with her group after the war? She was very powerful and connected.
In fact, I have pondered the idea that that whole war was waged because The Germans had information/technology (something tangible) that The Americans wanted!
And they fought for it!
Maybe America got it or maybe it was ferreted away and hidden.
Keep the threads coming!
S & F
edit on 05/07/18 by FreeFalling because: To add clarity

edit on 05/07/18 by FreeFalling because: Content

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

How very 'cosmic' of you to speak to a fellow truth seeker that way.

I was just kidding. I really do not understand it either.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FreeFalling

In fact, I have pondered the idea that that whole war was waged because The Germans had information/technology (something tangible) that The Americans wanted!
And they fought for it!

If that was the case they would have joined in earlier, not wait until Japan weighed in. The war was waged because of that whole countries invading other countries and killing people kind of thing.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

If that was the case they would have joined in earlier, not wait until Japan weighed in. The war was waged because of that whole countries invading other countries and killing people kind of thing.

And let's not forget those who invested in it. They were as least as much a part in it , and perhaps more.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Your last two threads seems to of got lots of attention. I read them both but my simple brain is struggling to understand it all. Excuse me if my replies seems nasty but what exactly is meant to be getting disclosed?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

what exactly is meant to be getting disclosed?

The short answer is: I don't know.

The long answer is:

I have several ideas that I am exploring in my threads. Some of it will only start to make sense together with additional information from future threads that I intend to write. It may take a while...

What you could take away from this last thread are several things: The Greenland sharks can live extremely long, longer in fact than any other vertebrate is known to do and by a large margin. I linked an article that shows that scientists are very interested in the phenomenon and you can be sure the same is true for transhumanists. Is this just evolution at work or could it be something else? One scenario could be that part of whatever created that impact crater has been leaking into the sea prolonging the lifespan of the Greenland shark. It could be natural like minerals, or some primitive extraterrestrial life forms (think panspermia). It could be artificial, say ET-nanobots or some kind of (electromagnetic) field,...

But these are just examples. The possibilities are too numerous to list.

The hollow earth concept is just same: it could be disinfo seeded on purpose to distract from something else. Or maybe there is actually some kind of entrance to another realm but maybe not quite like the hollow earth. What if it is more like a wormhole or stargate that only works under specific circumstances. There would be myths and rumors that people disappeared or saw other realms but when somebody comes to look for it: all gone. Could the Kraken be real and have come through some kind of portal? Maybe the impact crater was created to destroy such a portal or its control mechanism. Maybe Project Iceworm allowed our scientists to pick up the pieces and retroengineer some of the technology.

Does this answer help?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join