It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RSC Actor Who was ‘Dead’ for Seven Minutes Now Paints the Afterlife

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: Klassified

So in a sense we all share the same soul?

Not one "soul" shared, but all "souls" sharing with one another.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
a reply to: BlackJackal

We have political disagreement. No big deal. I’m happy to find an area where we agree.

Cheers brother!

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

Also, our purpose for being here is for lessons to learn how to become closer to God.

The question then becomes: "What -- Who is God?"

I've had out of body experiences since first memory. To this day, because it's so normal for me, I'm never quite sure if I'm here or "there". Sometimes I can feel a shift, but
not always.

Also, in an OB when I was about 6, I encountered a tall male being who "grounded me". He told me I couldn't "fly" (astral travel) anymore because I was trying to return to the spirit world. He said I needed to stay in the physical world.

I tried to bring this and Christianity together, but it didn't feel right. It (Christianity) never made sense.

So, looking at virtual reality games today -- it makes more sense to me that that is a closer fit.

But, who is the programmer (I call mine Frank)?

Is it just Energy evolved consciousness? Or more advanced/evolved beings creating a learning experience?

I personally believe it's both.

There are certain patterns that "seem" to re-occur. Like famous people dying in 3s.

Also, I feel that I "jump" to a new level after I've gone through a tumultuous period in my life.

Atheist? Yes!

But, too many experiences to discount more is going on than what's earthly.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

seagull, thank you for sharing that experience. That is something very special.
I could not help but think of what is known as the "Transfiguration" of Jesus, in Matthew chapter 17, while reading your story.
Funny how spiritual experiences are often connected to mountains... And you listening to Mussorgsky's "Night on Bald Mountain" at the time certainly adds to the intrigue.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Spinx

I don't get mountains.

One time I was driving down the 405 FWY in Los Angeles -- popped out of my body and was sitting on the hood of my car.

I go to the "gray" place usually.
edit on 23-11-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Sure there may be a molecule that mediates the experience, but it doesn't mean that the experience is invalid or that the realm or domain of the spirit wherein he was presented with a myriad of possibilities doesn't contain it's own reality.

We are so conditioned to think only in terms of the material, so the assumption is made that it was just a release of a hallucinogenic substance before everything he was winked out of existence.

I think that's being very narrow and small minded.

The materialist monist POV is what's dead. Everything is a manifestation of Spirit or a reflection of some higher domain or realm.

Life is purposeful, and that's what he seems to have come away with, the notion that it's not just material or a meaningless absurdity.

I fully agree and wasn't disputing that. 👍🏻

I'm wondering if D M T really is the connection to another spiritual dimension, maybe its the answer we're looking for? I know there has been many years of study on it but with no real answers, but what about when we do finally understand it? Scientifically (if possible) I mean.. Crazy stuff! 👍🏻 👍🏻

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The picture of the blocks looks like a tesseract with geometric shapes in between whilefalling apart on it sides, like it pushing them out.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: gortex

Sounds like a crazy trip on that chemical in your brain that causes you to dream that cannot be mentioned.

Researchers speculate it's released during dreams, birth and death.

Maybe spirit molecule is the "kosher" term

That’s EXACTLY what it sounds like to me.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

"Nature abhors a vacuum"

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

It's amazing what the human brain conjures up when it's dying, none of which is real.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000

It's amazing what the human brain conjures up when it's dying, none of which is real.

Define real , some theoretical physicists don't believe reality is real.

Reality is an illusion.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: Klassified

So in a sense we all share the same soul?

Not one "soul" shared, but all "souls" sharing with one another.

Define the individual when there's a collective in perfect communication.

I mean we are a collection of cells, all individual yet we don't see them as being individual, they're us.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: flice

well I too was atheist from a really young age !

but through greater and greater self exploration I have become more agnostic and now a little spiritual
there is definitely something going on, humans are attempting to explain it with religion/ philosophy
but it doesnt even come close !

It is something like that , but we lack the sufficient level of consciousness to explain it properly
like GBS haldane , said that its far greater than can be explained by any theories we have
as we are bound by our senses how can we explain the infinite with a limited consciousness!

All I know is that we are all the same thing , just somehow experiencing it singularly but everything is the same
all the same thing !
and somehow light makes it all possible!

but ive also learned that as we grow here in the real world, there is a version of us growing in another world
we cant see !

i was always thinking as above so below, and that we are the below , and that up there is something else going on
but never thought ,we are the above and something unseen grows in the dark below ,
like the carrot or the tree , we see the life in the light above , but never see the roots growing in the darkness
but its not all just about LIGHT !

yes its important, but its the balance between light and dark that makes all this possible

the scales always tipping either way but always trying to become balanced, the heart and the feather are balanced before Anubis and you will go!

Your last paragraph struck something in me... Although Im not religious, I find the concept of religion interesting from the aspect that its weird how they all seem to emminate the exact same message.
The whole anubis / osiris weighing of heart and feather is basically eccoed in all other religions although delivered differently. It is almost as if someone or something was trying to cover all the bases and enroll as much of humanity as possible... to counter our natural need for diversity. Control through freedom.

Atheism being the only real rebellion against a system. Well... if true then it isnt really a rebellion because it wouldnt matter.
So where does agnosticism leave us...? We acknowledge the existance of a level beyond this, unwilling to submit yet unable to disobey.
Knowledge is poison and blessed is ignorance?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

I know people who have taken DeeMT, and I've watched many videos of other people describing their experiences when they 'break through' using it, and it sounds exactly like what this guy is saying.

I wonder if all NDE's are just our brains secreting DeeMT???

Gonna have a read up. Nice thread s&f

Edit: This was an interesting read on the subject of NDE's and their relation to D M T
www.frontiersin.org...

I took '___' twice in one night. I have never done drugs before, and people said I was crazy to go straight to dmt, but like a lot of people who have taken it, they were drawn to it like an invisible pull!

First time I done it, I closed my eyes and what I saw was a lot of darkness with colours like red, dark blue, green. There was a spiral that looked like DNA, and I was moving up. I saw faces and when I was level with them, they would open their eyes and smile. This was great because I knew I had taken the dmt. I loomed up and there was this what I thought was a light, but when i reached it, it was more of a Vail. I felt beings on the other side , and they were laughing and giggling. Then I slowing came back down. It lasted about 5 mins.

I wanted to comely break through, so I done it again straight after. Boy! I was not expecting what happend!

The second time, as soon as I closed my eyes, I was in this space. It was bright colours, not moving, but still. The worst thing about this, was the fact I did not know who I was. I did not know I took '___', I did not know I was human. All i knew was I was in this space. And then suddenly there was this sound, and then I started going deeper into this void.

I was terrified! I was thinking that maybe I died in the reality I had and could not remember. After a while, I started to believe this was my reality! After about 5 mins I opened my eyes and saw my brother sitting there, but I did not know who he was. My eyes closed again and I was back in that void.

I was gone for about 10 mins. When I opened my eyes, I forced them to stay open. My brother was saying "are you okay" but I did not understand the language. Slowly, things started coming back to me. My brother said " do you need the toilet" I remember thinking "what is a toilet"

But slowly everything came back to me, but the days after it, I was confused about what reality was real. That void reality was more real than this reality.

What I take from all this, is i believe there are many different realities, dimensions we cannot see, and things like dmt is a transmitter for your conciousness that lets you glimpse these other realities and dimensions.

It was a profound experience!

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
It's well known dee emm tee floods the brain upon death, and those NDE experiences can be simulated with taking dee emm tee for recreational purposes.

He had a hell of a trip, I'll give him that much.

IMO, I think the process isn't related to a soothing death, but probably to keep your panicky ass calm when you're at the threshold, to give your body just enough of an oomph of calmness to delay the death processes a smidgen and give you a fighting chance to continue living if revived soon enough.

In other words, it seems reasonable to me that this is your body's absolute LAST ditch effort to not die, to keep you calm & your last flood of other hormones and chemicals from making s# worse on the already highly stressed & weakened body.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

Agnostic means god can not be proven or disproven.

Technically -- everyone is agnostic.

Theist/Atheist only indicates which way you lean.

I am an Agnostic Atheist. I lack belief in a god, but cannot prove or disprove god.

Try telling a theist they are an Agnostic Theist.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
The title speaks for itself. He is an ACTOR. This is all an act.

You're a welder. Are you qualified to comment?

More qualified then some fake actor. How can you not see the irony in the title.
edit on 26-11-2018 by JourneymanWelder because: People are too dumb to see this is all an act

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Define the individual when there's a collective in perfect communication.

Autonomous.

We are NOT the Borg.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

hmm I like to think of it as the opposite the pre flight launch sequence preparing you for your long stay in the eternal infinite!
like buckle up buckaroooooooo

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

It was sarcasm. I got what you were saying

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join