It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is 5G Wireless Dangerous? Hundreds Of Birds Die During 5G Experiment In The Netherlands

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I have had mixed feelings about this innovation and this info makes me wonder a few things. They should conduct more tests to see if there are similar effects. Why just birds? What about squirrels, bats, insects or other critters?
PublicOpinions references seem plausible in this case except that the birds in the OP seemed to have died suddenly and more uniformly compared to how a disease would play out.

I try and sift through the fluff regarding genuine danger of this tech and I ran across one testimony that seems credible to me and points out a few factors involved with this tech.
Dr. Sharon Goldberg Testifies at Michigan's 5G Small Cell Tower Legislation Hearing October 4, 2018

For those who can't watch vid,hit the 3 dots below vid and it will pull transcript up in upper right corner
ARTICLE

Sharon Goldberg I'm an internal medicine physician I've practiced medicine for 21 years and my background is mostly academic internal medicine Hospital based clinical research and medical education.

“Wireless radiation has biological effects. Period. This is no longer a subject for debate when you look at PubMed and the peer-review literature. These effects are seen in all life forms; plants, animals, insects, microbes. In humans, we have clear evidence of cancer now: there is no question We have evidence of DNA damage, cardiomyopathy, which is the precursor of congestive heart failure, neuropsychiatric effects…5G is an untested application of a technology that we know is harmful; we know it from the science. In academics, this is called human subjects research.” – Goldberg

ref,ref,ref
I suppose it is inevitable this tech will be rolled out and perhaps the danger is considered minimal compared to benefits. I think of cell phones and how companies include warnings about how much time one should hold phone next to skin and how far from head one should hold phone(half inch I believe), now how can we take measures to insure safe levels of exposure from 5G all around us? The Doctor above mentioned how, as far as phones and wifi go, it is not just our single phone we are exposed to, but that we are sandwiched between everyone's emissions/drawings and 5G coupled with the coming Internet Of All Things (site) will undoubtedly increase that exponentially.

Interesting times...
edit on 0amf30520030 by waftist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

This is a translated statement by the local bird care volunteers of vogelopvang de wulp November 5th

We have had contact with the Antenna Bureau. (Everyone who still has doubts is free to contact them themselves) No tests with 5g have been performed around the Huygenspark. (Www.antennebureau.nl) about the how and where of the masts you can make contact with the agency.

In this case we can also officially exclude the 5G. We even got comments that we wanted to keep it under the cap because otherwise our subsidy tap would be turned ... We receive no subsidy at all and have no interest whatsoever in "keeping the cause of death". We only hope to reach the real cause of death as soon as possible. Small windfall; no deaths today!

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

lol,

No you're not.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny
Stock up on red tape, the ghosts are on the way.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Right now, 5G wireless is being rolled out across America, which will transmit data 100 times faster using shorter radiation waves. Many scientists feel that there's a significant health risk to the general public, but MSM remains silent...what a surprise. 4G microwave networks are at near capacity, supporting billions of devices and therefore there's a need for lower frequency, 5G millimeter waves, which produces very short-wave radiation. Since these smaller 5G waves can not travel far, there is a need to build cell towers practically at every street corner across America. Some estimates say that a total of 800,000 5G cell towers will be built in the US by 2026.

The microwave networks are nearly saturated, hence the switch to the virtually untouched, lower frequency MMWs for 5G. But smaller waves cannot travel as far, or through as many types of materials. This means that there will need to be far more individual 'small cell towers' closer together - some have suggested they will be on every street corner in the US.

Today, there are 154,000 cell towers in the US, according to wireless communication association, CTIA. By 2026, it estimates another 800,000 will be needed to support 5G. The network update will bring more Americans into closer proximity with milimeter waves, very short-wave radiation.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

So, is there a danger of 5G radiation? In late October, a 5G test conducted in the Netherlands, resulted in close to 300 birds to die "spontaneously, falling dead in a park."

About a week ago at The Hague, many birds died spontaneously, falling dead in a park. You likely haven’t heard a lot about this because it seems keeping it quiet was the plan all along. However, when about 150 more suddenly died- bringing the death toll to 297- some started to take notice.

Again, almost at the exact same time that those animals died, near the station, Holland Spoor was tested with a 5G transmitter mast.

The birds that fell massively dead would be the victims of an experiment, performed on those days in The Hague, where RF radiation was tested with a peak frequency of 7.40 GHz, which corresponds to a wavelength of 4.05 cm. This wavelength is of the same order of magnitude as the size of the starlings. This may be important because of possible resonance effects. The mast in question is about 400 meters from where the starlings have fallen dead.

www.healthnutnews.com...

There has been a concern over 5G technology for well over a year now. An article written @18 months ago, discussed the dangers of 5G radiation and listed 11 reasons to be concerned:

#1 – A Denser Soup of Electrosmog
#2 – Effects on the Skin
#3 – Effects on the Eyes
#4 – Effects On The Heart
#5 – Immune System Effects
#6 – Effects on Cell Growth Rates
#7 – Effects on Bacteria Resistance
#8 – Effects on Plant Health
#9 – Effects on the Atmosphere and Depletion of Fossil Fuels
#10 – Disruption of the Natural Ecosystem
#11 – Most 5G Studies Mis-Leading

Thousands of studies link low-level wireless radio frequency radiation exposures to a long list of adverse biological effects, including:

-DNA single and double strand breaks
-oxidative damage
-disruption of cell metabolism
-increased blood brain barrier permeability
-melatonin reduction
-disruption to brain glucose metabolism
-generation of stress proteins
Let’s not also forget that in 2011 the World Health Organization (WHO) classified radio frequency radiation as a possible 2B carcinogen

www.electricsense.com...

Human lives may be in danger because of the advancement of this new technology, which would make many companies very wealthy in the next 10 years...all the more reason to keep this risk swept under the rug.

We've had 5g where k live for about a year. No zombie hordes, no bird die offs, nothing at all.

Except awesome wifi that is.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Well lets put it this way, I wouldn't want to be constantly engulfed in high frequency radiation which is absorbed by solid objects, that's precisely how a microwave heats up food, the photons transfer energy to the atoms when they collide. This video does a pretty good job of explaining the technology behind 5G although it's a year old and may be slightly outdated now.

It just seems to me like such an over-engineered solution, I would argue that a lot of the infrastructure is already in place within a city to make something like this possible, by making use of the countless wireless routers around a city which provide free internet access. The owner of the hotspot could even be paid for the service they provide using specialized software to give an incentive. The mobile/cell network has always seemed like a crude and outdated mode of transferring information to me, requiring these dumb brute force solutions in order to bring them up to modern speed standards. Lets just use a frequency absorbed by everything, including rain and plants, and we'll have to build a crap load of stations since the signal wont get through much, sounds like a solid plan.

And they charge a fortune to use these slow mobile networks because they are so bandwidth constrained, it verges on being a scam imo. I don't know what it's like in the U.S. but mobile data is significantly more expensive than data on a standard internet connection in AU. It baffles me when I see everyone doing everything on their phones these days and paying a fortune for it, real computers still exist guys and they actually have large monitors you can see without squinting. They say you can download a movie with 5G in a few seconds, but you shouldn't be downloading and watching movies on your phone to begin with. We already have methods to setup very fast and safe mobile networks which would be easily upgradable, because before long people will want 6G.
edit on 18/11/2018 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
So we're replacing pay phones with cell transmitters.

For you youngsters, there used to be phones, you played dimes/quarters into in order to call!. Ancient history.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalsek
I would just be worried of what 800k towers emitting microwave would do to the ambient water molecules in the air.

You just hit on a thought I had several months ago. Conspiracy claims Harp effects weather and I began to wonder how or if all of the random frequencies from so many sources could actually effect weather and the environment in general. The earth is going to start osculating any day now and blow up like the martian's heads in "Mars Attacks".

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
I miss payphones dearly. They used to be a great thing.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
There has been a concern over 5G technology for well over a year now. An article written @18 months ago, discussed the dangers of 5G radiation and listed 11 reasons to be concerned:

#1 – A Denser Soup of Electrosmog
#2 – Effects on the Skin
#3 – Effects on the Eyes
#4 – Effects On The Heart
#5 – Immune System Effects
#6 – Effects on Cell Growth Rates
#7 – Effects on Bacteria Resistance
#8 – Effects on Plant Health
#9 – Effects on the Atmosphere and Depletion of Fossil Fuels
#10 – Disruption of the Natural Ecosystem
#11 – Most 5G Studies Mis-Leading

Looks like I can still get an erection though. It's all good. Bring on 5G!

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

S&F for this OP! It is critically important for people to understand the extent to which human beings are indeed complex electrical systems. There's simply no telling what damage these systems of emf saturation at low frequency will do to humans and wild life.

To get a better understanding of this problem, please see:

This a very, very important thing to learn about, research and understand.

Thanks for this!

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It's known microwave can affect the heart and give people heart attacks. But those were kilowatt military radar. Specific frequencies heat up the hydrogen-oxygen bonds of H2O, which are the basis of microwave cookers. They can also bounce off water droplets in the air, so that we have weather radar.

It could also be that someone poisoned a flock of birds if they were nesting in a field. That has been done many times.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

A section 135 warrant now only needs the signature of one doctor and the police and another mental health worker to serve it and take the person away. The police and mental health workers forced entry to her home whereupon she was committed for 28 days based on her doctor stating she was under stress and anxious.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

There must actually still be funding for the NHS where you hail from my friend. LoL

Still, 3 people need to agree and sign the thing i imagine, which they generally won't do willy-nilly down to resources and possible future legal action.

And she probably won't have been hospitalized and detained for the full 28 days, more like 24-48 hours after the initial assessment her feet would be back on the street unless she posed a danger to the public.

Else shes obviously pissed off the wrong sorts of bastard.
edit on 18-11-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
A new one and if people goold mass bird die off they will see the odd cases so many still happening.

Mysterious mass bird deaths in Oregon town 11/16/18

Dozens of red-winged blackbirds and European starlings were found dead in a field off West Union Road, along with a bald eagle and a red-tailed hawk. There were no obvious signs of death. The birds are being tested by wildlife officials to figure out how they died.
www.king5.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
It's known microwave can affect the heart and give people heart attacks. But those were kilowatt military radar. Specific frequencies heat up the hydrogen-oxygen bonds of H2O, which are the basis of microwave cookers. They can also bounce off water droplets in the air, so that we have weather radar.

It could also be that someone poisoned a flock of birds if they were nesting in a field. That has been done many times.

I wondered about that and whether the dead birds were examined...they were, the birds were in good condition (not malnourished) empty stomachs...what was found..no poison but small internal bleeding was found in some..... microscopic samples were sent for more thorough testing for rat poisoning and viruses and not west nile either

you know what they say birds are the canaries in the coal mime....they react before we do...men took canaries in the mines..when the birds fell over they knew there was gas in the mines and got out before they were effected...we should keep an eye on the story

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

And you couldn't even text on it lol.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

This surprises me not at all 5G crew; et al. I shut down 5G at night for this reason, don't trust it.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Farmers routinely poison Starlings because they get into the animal feed and poop all over everything.
If it was other birds to I might be more worried

Not one of the mystery bird falls were found to have been poisoned.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

You're not on 5g.

Fair play, credit where it's due, it doesn't say 5g anywhere on the bill (just dug one out to check), with all of the talk locally of fibre optic and 5g I'd simply assumed they were part of the same system, my bad, lol.

Fibre Island: How Jersey Went Ultra-Fast

I wasn't joking when I said I didn't understand the tech 😂

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join