It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars snake bites NASA

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by criskoIs that the rock of wisdom?

Yes. This is why he wears a black suit.

e
s

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin ..give us the data .....

Anybody who is not a NASA imbecile, knows that a picture is "data".
Every full frame picture produced by the rover, contains 16x1024x1024 bits of information. It is as us much as about 5 pages of text.

es

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
hmmm... i do believ there was life in mars once...but now ??? what exactly does that snake feed of ??? dust ?

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
hmmm... i do believ there was life in mars once...but now ??? what exactly does that snake feed of ??? dust ?

See, I do not claim to know if this is an alive snake, a frozen snake, or fossilized dung.

This particular object, and many other objects are more likely than not to be of biological origin.

There are some objects out there, that are much more likely than not are of technological origin.

If NASA were not totally deranged, we would have now a recognized base for discussion about the past Mars life and civilization.

Then we could go to question, what happen to those.

ES

[edit on 1-3-2005 by extrasense]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin. ...

You are writing nonsense, apparently with a serious face.

e
s

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin.....

You should go to work for NASA. You will be happy swimming in their pseudoscientific hogwash

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Im with you on that. I've asked to see his data in this thread a couple of times, yes he has failed to provide one shred of it. You know why? Cause there isn't any. The only "data" he has is pictures of rocks.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin Explain YOUR science for us....
For the geniuses and halfwits that play scientists on Internet, probably nothing is good enough to penetrate into their petrified skulls.

mywebpages.comcast.net...

e
s

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Well, that pdf does show some flat rocks and flat areas on Mars, no argument there, but how does that back up your claim of advanced life on Mars?

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Well, that pdf does show some flat rocks and flat areas on Mars, no argument there, but how does that back up your claim of advanced life on Mars?
Explaining here for the very very slow, and very very very stupid.

The only flat surfaces created naturally are water/ice.

All other flat surfaces on Earth and Mars, have beeen artificially created.

e
s

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
OMG you have to be kidding right? Any flat rock on earth was man made and not naturally created? Have you done any research in geology? I didn't think so, cause if you did, you wouldn't make such a completely false satement like that.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan Any flat rock on earth was man made and not naturally created?

Yes. And you will not be able to come up with an opposite example, except some crystals, which the Martian objects in question are not.

e
s

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Lava flows create natural flat rock, oh and here are some more examples. Dont take it from me though, I just a forum idiot.

Flat rocks

[edit on 2-3-2005 by Xayden]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Bed rock in Canada made by water erosion.

Bedrock

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xayden
Lava flows create natural flat rock, oh and here are some more examples.

Well, did you look at pdf?

Where is the volcano? And if the whole volcano was flattened by winds and water, how those surfaces survived flat?

es

[edit on 2-3-2005 by extrasense]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Lots of volcanoes on Mars. As someone who seems to know a lot about the geological history of Mars, I'm surprised you don't know that...

www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin We know it cant be water ( H2O) due to the severe cold temperature...:
i\This is so like you.
There can and is running water on Mars. But YOU claim WE know

What better proof of ignorance could you possibly provide?

e
s

apc

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
It's full of salt... duh!

oh and

There can and is running water on Mars. But YOU claim WE know
is a very interesting statement.......

[edit on 2-3-2005 by apc]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc

There can and is running water on Mars.
is a very interesting statement.......

Well, look at this "lake". It could not have frozen long ago. Otherwise it would be covered by coarse sand as everything else.
On Mars at summer noon you can have +20C temps

es

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin Why dont oceans on Mars have any waves??? There is wind.
The NASA imbeciles and the rest of it are out of their minds. On one hand they say that all the weird rocks have been curved by the wind. On other hand they say that flat horizontal sand surfaces are created by the wind.
On this picture you see the rocks and the lake side by side, affected by the same winds.....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join