It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars snake bites NASA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
How are we so sure that life on mars would be just some type of bacteria? Other life forms don't have to exist in the same way we do, and they don't necessarily have to have bodies like ours. Besides, information has been hidden from us before. That's not to say I am convinced with the pictures presented here as proof or anything, allthough the Niagara Falls picture does suggest water.

Troy

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsmoove77
Looks like a snake to me too! I wouldnt say its unlikely that snakes and other creatures inhabit Mars. The one thing that most of the skeptics forget is that the governments keeps its citizens on a "need to know basis", they tell u when they feel that u need to know.

And a mighty lot of people are conditioned to believe TV lies more than own eyes

es

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy That's not to say I am convinced with the pictures presented here as proof or anything, allthough the Niagara Falls picture does suggest water...

What do you think about the picture of Martian?

es

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
How are we so sure that life on mars would be just some type of bacteria? Other life forms don't have to exist in the same way we do, and they don't necessarily have to have bodies like ours. Besides, information has been hidden from us before. That's not to say I am convinced with the pictures presented here as proof or anything, allthough the Niagara Falls picture does suggest water.

Troy

This might be valid if you were talking about another solar system, however on a plant in an orbit next to our own, I would have to argue that the same rules that apply here would at least generally apply on Mars

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by extrasense

Originally posted by sensfan
As stated earlier in this thread, rocks, or blocks such as the one you are referring to form naturally on earth, so why couldn't they form naturally on mars?
Any crap can be "stated". Reality is defferent thing.

es

And the things you have stated are based on reality, whereas everyone that disagrees with you is just pulling info out of their a$$ ?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan And the things you have stated are based on reality, whereas everyone that disagrees with you is just pulling info out of their ... ?
Considering the time and effort I have put into discovery and analysis of the actual data, development of the appropriate software etc., I feel that off the cuff rejection of my conclusions IS quite silly.

es

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Why don't you publish your data then? I have yet to see any posted here or on your website.

And what makes you think that your investigations are better than everyone elses?

p.s. just wanted to say this is one of the best threads I have taken part in in a long time :-)

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan Why don't you publish your data then?

I have submitted several papers, but they were rejected.
It would only make good sense to let people see the data, and to comment on that in open.
But I am afraid science has been already hijacked by the malignant pseudoscience.

es

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I agree it would be usefull to let people see the data...so where is it? point me in the direction that will show me that there are indeed animal artifacts or live animals on mars. And no, a low resolution photo with you saying it's a snake will not do it.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan.....

I wonder how representative internet forum users are of the population in general.
The overwhelming majority people on the forums, are stupid, narrow minded, hateful and full of it...

es

apc

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   

How are we so sure that life on mars would be just some type of bacteria? Other life forms don't have to exist in the same way we do, and they don't necessarily have to have bodies like ours.

Don't forget how long it takes for even invertebre life to evolve. It is estimated and widely accepted that Mars went kaput about 2 billion years ago. 2 billion years ago life was just starting to get a foodhold on Earth. Assuming that Mars solidified and began cooling at the same time as Earth (4.6 billion years ago), we can also assume the formation of organic compounds took place at the same rate as on Earth (unless there was a specific outside catalyst such as a meteorite bringing frozen bacteria or vital missing ingredients). Up until Mars lost its oceans and most of its atmosphere 2 billion years ago, its lifecycle would have mirrored Earth's, meaning even jellyfish were a very long ways off.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
even with as little as we know...
we can safetly assume some things about mars...

one: the surface is too harsh an environment to see a bunny, snake or cow walking around on...

second: whatever is living there wont look like a bunny, snake, or cow in a literal sense... (those things look like they do, because they evolved to live here... in fluffy bunny snake cow land...

there might be life on mars... and it might even be complex... but it will be something that can survive there... ie: intense cold, intense radiation, intense wind, and intense drought...
ie. a cockroach... yes, cockroaches are probably crawling all over mars, but as soon the sun comes up, they scurry for the caves... that is why we don't see them...
of course these are martian cockroaches we are talkin bout here... you can easily tell the difference due to these being pure white and having bunny ears that are known to fall off occasionally. these are too small to leave tracks, so don't bother using the photoshop software... you can't filter them into revealing themselves.

now for a bit of seriousness... there are lots of pics that look potentially like something, but since we don't know...we keep an open mind...

but that also requires anyone who wants us to consider thier "perception" to realize the same... you can't know.
and if you come across like you do "know", then people wonder whos voices you are hearing...
cause none of us know, and we are willing to entertain any sufficiently impressive info...
the pics so far, just don't look that convincing...

although the one with the image of jesus is worth big bucks on ebay...

apc

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Haha. The next time I encounter a cockroach, I am going to spray paint it white and staple bunny ears to its head. Then I will take a picture and post it in the Political Conspiracies section entitled "Martian cockroaches have invaded Earth and Bush doesnt want you to know!!".

I expect 30 responses to the effect of "OMG there part of the NWO" and one "those are stapled on, doof."

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
apc, let me sell your pope soap for you... we can split the profits..

I can't believe you would want to contribute to the many hoaxes that are already out there...
and by stapleing bunny ears to cockroaches?... do you want PETA doing a protest on ATS?
it wouldn't do any good to show pics of a white bunny eared cockroach anyway... no one would believe they were white... they would say the colors had been altered by NASA...

apc

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hehehe it's a deal. Don't forget the paid tours of my oilstain!

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by extrasense

I wonder how representative internet forum users are of the population in general.
The overwhelming majority people on the forums, are stupid, narrow minded, hateful and full of it...

es

Youre on a forum.... right?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Also, the face on mars was pretty cool.

According to ancient records advanced civilizations with flying ships existed when the people of earth were riding chariets driven by horses, and apparently before this.

So couldn't one of these advanced civilizations have lived on Mars? Again, things have been hidden from us before. A mobile star traveling civilization can just move in and call the place home, no evolution needed on that particular planet. An advanced civiliation can just pop up sort of like moving into a new house.

Troy

apc

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   

According to ancient records advanced civilizations with flying ships existed when the people of earth were riding chariets driven by horses, and apparently before this.

Sounds like you're describing ancient "gods" aka myths. Wrong forum, brother.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
It is time to meet Martian

He is ready to answer your questions about Mars

es

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Is that the rock of wisdom?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join