It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars snake bites NASA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Hahaha nice one AceWombat! No badger stones in there extrasenses?

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
An another snake bite victim. Call the doctor!

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Concrete work is the only good photo.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Civil44
Concrete work is the only good photo.

Glad you like it. It has 90 grades corner angle too.

es

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
As stated earlier in this thread, rocks, or blocks such as the one you are referring to form naturally on earth, so why couldn't they form naturally on mars?

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
As stated earlier in this thread, rocks, or blocks such as the one you are referring to form naturally on earth, so why couldn't they form naturally on mars?
Any crap can be "stated". Reality is defferent thing.

es

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
if only we could see some WMD....then the US would really try to get to Mars to eliminate "that" particular threat.

The Martian photos are sort of like a Rorschach test....people can see what they want or what they are predisposed to see. Personaly, I do see a snake, a set of keys (for a honda), a boy-scout knife and a Detroit Red Wings bumber sticker on Mars....definite proof of life on Mars....what? you can't see it?

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin
I am awating for when they find proof of life on Mars ...
So you expect that they will find life on Mars, and that it will be a partucular sort of life.
Mars did not live to your expectations, pal

es

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Extrasense, an old girlfriend of mine, Barbara Crouse-Brown, would be an interesting person for you to get to know.

Under one of her handles "Wio" or "Wiolawa" she runs a web-site at www.wiolawapress.com... . I strongly suggest you visit it and talk to Barbara. You may wantr to mention that Duncan sent you as a possible colleague.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Look out!!!! Satan Lives on the MARS!!#!@#$@!

It isn't a snake.... if anything it'd be petrified..

the life on mars will be tiny .. perhaps bacteria.. just watch the next pic someone will post will have a petrified easter bunny.. look out.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerapinI personaly can not get to Mars so I have to rely on others....
Neither your beloved NASA imbeciles can...

Get 3D glasses and see for yourself

es

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I still think that the Mars Rovers are rolling around in the Deserts of Australia while god knows where the funding is actually going. Look at some of the desert pictures of Australia, then look at the rover pictures. I have seen striking similarities in the landscapes.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
extrasense says:

"Neither your beloved NASA imbeciles can... Get 3D glasses and see for yourself"

extrasense, I am sure that, given your background, education, and reputation, no one would believe those stupid NASA engineers and scientists over you.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
Extrasense, an old girlfriend of mine, Barbara Crouse-Brown, would be an interesting person for you to get to know.

Under one of her handles "Wio" or "Wiolawa" she runs a web-site at www.wiolawapress.com... . I strongly suggest you visit it and talk to Barbara. You may wantr to mention that Duncan sent you as a possible colleague.

I began reading this thread yesterday, this morning, over my morning coffee, I read this- and I am RLMAO!!! Great way to start the day- a good laugh with your morning coffee.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street:
...I am sure that, given your background, education, and reputation, no one would believe those stupid NASA engineers and scientists over you.
You mean NASA bureaucrates, pseudoscientists and the rest of parasites out there.

e
s

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
extrasense says:

"You mean NASA bureaucrates, pseudoscientists and the rest of parasites out there"

Exactly. You're much more credible than they are!

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin The Current Mars rover missions have just given us more detail on daily temps in the given location

What you are saying has nothing to do with reality. The rovers are not equiped with thermometer, barometer, anemometer, gigrometer, microphone, etc. The imbeciles forget to do so.

mywebpages.comcast.net...

es

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Terapin,

You did not show any openmindedness, or ability to understand new things. This is why I am not going to try to convince you of anything. Why waste time on such an ungrateful effort?

es

apc

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I have a bar of soap with an image of the pope on it... oh and the oil stain in my driveway kinda looks like Abe Lincoln. Therefor I am forced to conclude beyond all doubt that the apocalypse will occur when Im taking a shower and the pope dies on Lincoln's birthday.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Looks like a snake to me too! I wouldnt say its unlikely that snakes and other creatures inhabit Mars. The one thing that most of the skeptics forget is that the governments keeps its citizens on a "need to know basis", they tell u when they feel that u need to know.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join