It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars snake bites NASA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
NASA is totally deranged.
After a year of pictures, that prove life and civilizatin on Mars beyond any doubt, they still pretend they do not see anything.

Here is the snake picture. It is a stereo, so it is better viewed with 3D glasses

Hopefully, this snake will bite NASA at the posterior.

e
s

[edit on 25-2-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I don't see anything. Do you have a picture that is not stereo?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a snake on mars???

maybe and maybe not...

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by netobrev
I don't see anything. Do you have a picture that is not stereo?

Dont you see question mark shape in the center?

You can get 3D glasses on Internet for free. search for "3D glasses free"

es

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   

After a year of pictures, that prove life and civilizatin on Mars beyond any doubt

Wow, years of pictures? There must be a lot of them then. Can you point me in the direction of some? I'd like to see them. As for the snake, I don't have 3-d glasses either, but if you can post some of the multitude of picures PROVING life exists on mars I would love to see them.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
It amazes me just how much of this kind of stuff you guys at this site find .
I could look at the oringial photos and never in a million years find these things .How do you do it go over the photops with a microscope? lol
Ps I do see the snake .Pss not that i think it is accutly a snake .Just a aa
umm well i dont know what it is i cant immange a rock that scale looking like a snake . Of corse even if this is a liven animal theres still no way it can be a snake .Alest not like the snakes on earth are .
No snak could survive on mars .

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I just used my daughters 3D glasses and all I see are pixelated rocks in very bad stereo 3D.

Could you point out to me where it has been proved beyond a doubt that Mars has had an entire civilization? I dont doubt that Mars had life of some type at some point in its history. Though the life was probably microbial or small single and multicelled life forms. I would be very intrested to see this proof you claim to have.

[edit on 2/25/05 by Kidfinger]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It looks more like the face of Mother Teresa to me.

The Farseer

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
maybe they(NASA) shot the picture in Nevada..like they did before..for the "Moon Landing"..

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
How about a link to the original picture? Please cite your source.

MK

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
it looks like fossiized alien dung

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by extrasense
Dont you see question mark shape in the center?

There's question marks on mars? Oh not whats that? Am I on mars now because of these question marks? OMG there're everwhere how do I stop them?
AAARRRrrgh?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
^^^

You crack me up!

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
That doesnt really look like a snake or anything like that, but it somewhat resembles one due to the angle of the photo take. If we could see if from another angle then it would be obvious that its just a bunch of rocks...

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

After a year of pictures, that prove life and civilizatin on Mars beyond any doubt

Can you point me in the direction of some? I'd like to see them. As for the snake, I don't have 3-d glasses either, but if you can post some of the multitude of picures PROVING life exists on mars I would love to see them.
Look here:
mywebpages.comcast.net...

I must to warn you, that without 3D glasses all you can do is to guess, what you are looking at. At least, this is my experience.

es

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simcity4Rushour
not like the snakes on earth are . No snake could survive on mars .
A Martian creature that looks like a snake, if you want

es

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
ummm, gee. Thanks for the link. Nice pictures of martian rocks. C'mon...don't tell me you think there are pics of life on that site? If so, where???

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
ICould you point out to me where it has been proved beyond a doubt that Mars has had an entire civilization?

Look here
mywebpages.comcast.net...

es

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
cant you all see it?
the snake is right in front of the pyramid, and next to the mcdonalds...
(and below the giraffe,)

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
dsfgdfsgdsgsdf
agafgasdgsdag
trhrtherhrthreth
ertewrtwertewr

^^^^ Look!

An apple pie! Proof that the reptilians are among us!

Sorry - but it does get like that sometimes - it's not your fault, but unless we see CLEAR and conclusive pictures of objects it means nothing. It's nothing different than lying down on the grass in the summer and picking pictures out of teh clouds. Yes I do see what you saying, but no... I don't think so some how.

Next minute the star constellation orion will actually be a giant hunter god in the sky! FOR REAL!

[edit on 25-2-2005 by AgentSmith]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join