It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs over Ireland spotted by two different pilots

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
During November over Ireland a British Airways pilot reported a bright light heading towards her 787 at high speed before veering off North. A virgin Atlantic pilot also reported strange lights but seemed a bit different as he described them as a reentry.
link

+34 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Woody510

Sell your thread! Don't just drop a couple of lines and a link. You want to catch attention and make it interesting.

A UFO investigation is underway in Ireland after pilots flying BA and Virgin Airlines jets reported seeing mysterious bright lights as they crossed the country. The Irish Aviation Authority launched the probe after a number of sightings on November 9 at around 7.40am.
UFO investigation launched by Irish aviation officials after pilots flying BA and Virgin Airlines jets report seeing mysterious bright lights 'moving fast' above the country

This is a multiple witness sighting involving THREE AIRCRAFT and their personnel reporting fast moving, unidentified lights. Who knows what it could be? Russian incursions, new technology and meteor entries are possible explanations. So far, they're UFOs until the investigation gets going and findings are released.

Click the link for the live audio recording!!!

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Haha cheers mate. I'm at work so just shoved it on here so people could see it. Thanks for adding the extra info

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

No worries mate. It's a good story and looks pretty interesting. These don't come down the pipe so often.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Sounds like four pilots reported two lights hauling zzz and climbing away two Speedbirds and and a pilot asking about pilot reports and Shannon Center told him no....hehe

Not a faulty satellite or meteor though...and the ladycaptain of the Airbus had a lady in the right seat too...proud of em.

edit on 12-11-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Sounds like a faulty satellite or meteor..

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

No worries mate. It's a good story and looks pretty interesting. These don't come down the pipe so often.

I do like it when pilot reports come out they come across as very credible to me.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Days after fireworks night and they were still going off near me this weekend. Not many going off at 7:40am though.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I can't imagine Ireland celebrating the 5th of November tbh. Also if a firework can reach that height I'd like to know where they got them haha

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Nah very unlikely.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woody510

I can't imagine Ireland celebrating the 5th of November tbh. Also if a firework can reach that height I'd like to know where they got them haha

Surely the 1st objective of any Irish terrorist would be blowing up the English houses of parliament or at least celebrating the attempt some several hundred years later? Like most English people do each year.
edit on 12/11/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

To me 'multiple objects following same sort of trajectory' sounds very much like the typical meteor that broke up in pieces.

On the other hand, the lady uses the phrase 'veered to the north' which implies a change of direction if I am not mistaken.

But English is not my native language and I hardly understand a word of the spoken communication.

Why do you come to the conclusion that this was NOT a meteor?

Can the word "to veer" also be used to talk about a straight trajectory that simply fades out of view somehow?
Or does "veered" strictly mean "took a turn at an angle"?

edit on 12-11-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
a reply to: GBP/JPY

To me 'multiple objects following same sort of trajectory' sounds very much like the typical meteor that broke up in pieces.

On the other hand, the lady uses the phrase 'veered to the north' which implies a change of direction if I am not mistaken.

But English is not my native language and I hardly understand a word of the spoken communication.

Why do you come to the conclusion that this was NOT a meteor?

Can the word "to veer" also be used to talk about a straight trajectory that simply fades out of view somehow?
Or does "veered" strictly mean "took a turn at an angle"?

To " Veer " means " to make a sudden change of direction "

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I do like it when pilot reports come out they come across as very credible to me.

No more so than anyone else, really. Unless they go beyond saying that they saw something that they don't know what it was.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Thanks! A meteor is not supposed to do that. But these days, you never know. A part could have exploded from the heat and that could have deflected it from its original course. The pilots should be made to watch a good selection of YT videos of meteors and then make an informed statement if it looked like that or not :-)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Click the link for the live audio recording!!!

It's also on Youtube. Here:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Yeah, fastwalkers. We have that here (UK). They often make an appearance in Oct/Nov when the nights draw in. Good to know they're still out there and up to their usual high-jinx. It's been quiet over the UK in recent times.

The "investigation" will be bull#, but we know, right?

The pilot said he saw "two bright lights" over to the right which climbed away at speed.

The 2 travelling/playing together is a thing. Like the Statue of Liberty is a thing. They are a recurring cast member of UK skies. They crop up now and again in UK reports. Always good when their existence is re-affirmed by pilots like this. And I believe we also have them on tape already (I've posted this vid a hundred times to the same tune lol):

(note: Birds don't oscillate, IMO the oscillation is the key clue you are being given here [by them] to move your critical thinking on the subject forward)
edit on 12-11-2018 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Leslie Kean believes that, too. There is, however, contrary evidence. Some years ago, I described the ‘questionable foundation’ of Kean’s book as the naïve and unverified faith in pilot reports. See here:

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It is GOOD that pilots interpret unrecognizable lights in the sky as potentially threatening, better safe than sorry.

1936 REPORT ON WHY PILOTS ARE POOR OBSERVERS OF METEORS
adsabs.harvard.edu...

Example of pilots misjudging range to space/rocket events
www.zipworld.com.au...

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

HeySacredlore.....time in the seat.....I'm old man 90 years or so.....in that sector and a seasoned pilot.....it's garbled on the radios.....for sure.....and Shannon is the Air center.....in the u s we call em like Fort Worth Center....controls 300 miles in any direction almost.....they're big...they weren't calling Shannon,..... " Center ". I D K Y If it was Shannon Approach, they never said " Approach " don't ever get old Sacredlore, baby!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join