It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs over Ireland spotted by two different pilots

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Space...space...space.

Force...force...force.

Has Japan rebuilt the battleship Yamato into the Argo yet ?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
If governments were being truthful about these things, they would release satellite videos of them.

Just like the tictacs that shot up into the sky.

They absolutely have satellite videos of them.

They are keeping the world in the dark about UFOs for some reason.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
a reply to: alldaylong

The pilots should be made to watch a good selection of YT videos of meteors and then make an informed statement if it looked like that or not :-)

Exactly who do you think should "make" me sit down and watch a bunch of silly GD Youtube videos? I dare you to try. I'l "make" you wish you hadn't trird

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I've been looking at psychic Brian Ladds pictures lately.

Don't know how to load them, but they are in his October and November catalogues of drawings.

Got some weird things happening in the sky.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Here's a vid of the pilots conversations....

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Aye I'd thought most catholics and Irish would celebrate bonfire night / fireworks night because of the religious aspect of the plot ,

Im not actually sure why anyone else celebrates it, to me it symbolises the ability of anyone to overthrow a corrupt government !

do others celebrate it as a defeat of a villain ?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
What surprises me is how fast this story spread in the MSM across the Western world - the release of audio within days of the event, and now apparently a cockpit video of the conversation? Despite the usual 'debunking' from the skeptic cause celebres, it seems the release of all this information might be considered a 'controlled drop' in the Anglo-American flavour? The location makes it highly unlikely to be a Russian incursion, given that it was smack-dab between Eire & the mainland UK, an area which is undoubtedly locked up tight. Perhaps that is the reason for the location - an area which the Russians are incapable of reaching. The narrative is being stage managed for some reason... Is there any chance that this UK event is being pushed out to test the public appetite for a continuation of the apparent 'road to disclosure' which seemed to have been bumped up the schedule with the 'Tic Tac' UFO case, pilot on the news media in the US, etc..? Curious!

edit on 14.11.2018 by AstralThundera because: spelling

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AstralThundera

eyes on the skies again for me !

I'll keep an eye out near bonnybridge .

Interesting that the Russians are denied and cant reach the Irish sea , UFO's or top secret military craft,

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky
Don’t be like that, man. He can drop whatever he wants. No one likes that guy.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Well, there's certainly a severe absence of info on the "source", ie who recorded the ATC conversation and who shared it. Not going to say "leaked it" because as noted it was clearly co-ordinated to hit multiple press outlets at the same time. In that essence it has the hallmarks of TTS. Some of the TTS members possibly have strong contacts with airlines (Bigelow)?

Which could explain how the recording and articles came out literally hours after the apparent event (which certainly is an abnormal time frame). Someone got their hands on the audio recording very quickly... someone decided to pass it onto that person very quickly...

Articles will often say where the source material came from but none of them do. They all read the same -- therefore, they are all taken from a press release from somewhere. I don't see it so likely that gov bodies (UK, US, Eire etc) or airlines would do that, certainly not before an investigation has taken place (yet these articles suggest it's only just started).

So I think there is merit to the story. But there is a lot of missing information, rather, there is a big gap in the truth/honesty of the source. And along with the MSM effectively repeating a fairly linear press release, I'm inclined to say that's a tactic of TTS. If not, maybe the Irish or Norweigan's (3rd plane in the fray) shared it... Being vague about the source (missing information) doesn't do this stuff any favours.

There's also some use of Ryanair images, which doesn't seem right. All witnesses (pilots) were flying the US to UK corridor/Atlantic routes and that doesn't include Ryanair. It's possible a Ryanair flight was coming into Shannon from the opposite direction, but no evidence of that in the ATC recording (a fourth aircraft identifies itself as Singapore Airlines). Maybe they're just cashing in on it lol or the people writing some of these articles have a screw loose.
edit on 14-11-2018 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I would love to see the infrared signature of a plasma shrouded foo fighter in flight. Perhaps they leave an exhaust trail/tail...but only visible with infrared detectors. I'm now wondering if the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) has any infrared photos of foo fighters in flight?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: reject
If governments were being truthful about these things, they would release satellite videos of them.

Just like the tictacs that shot up into the sky.

They absolutely have satellite videos of them.

They are keeping the world in the dark about UFOs for some reason.

Of course they have satellite images of them and probably know what 'Oumuamua is too...if one were to say the world leaders are immoral then that is probably the main reason not to release information that proves it is a fact we are visited by some form of non-terrestrial intelligence because that would be the moral thing to do.

I read a good comment on youtube:

U K
1 day ago
Just did a quick check on altitudes at which it's visible. 15kms high is when most meteorites stop glowing (start at 60kms high). FL390 translates to approximately 12kms, the question is would they be able to see it 3kms above them, their reports seemed to indicate as if they were alongside or at least more or less same altitude. Also skimming the atmosphere and continuing back to space only occurs at extremely high altitudes >60kms as they are locked into the gravity field at anything lower and will burn up completely or land on Earth if they reach the denser atmosphere. Which pretty much dismisses that theory imo.
Show less

From this video:

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AstralThundera
The location makes it highly unlikely to be a Russian incursion, given that it was smack-dab between Eire & the mainland UK, an area which is undoubtedly locked up tight. Perhaps that is the reason for the location - an area which the Russians are incapable of reaching.

There is nothing to prevent the Russians going into the Irish Sea. The closest they came in recent years was sending two Tu-95MS Bear H off the west Cornish coast in the Celtic Sea during 2015. The route they took then was down the west coast of Eire. As long as they don't encroach within the 12 nautical mile limit they are free to navigate in international airspace.

BBC Link

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Interesting that the Russians are denied and cant reach the Irish sea , UFO's or top secret military craft,

There is nothing to prevent the Russians from flying into international airspace in the Irish Sea. 2015 was the most recent Tu-95MS Bear H flight where they flew off the west coast of Cornwall in the Celtic Sea. As long as they remain outside the 12 nautical mile limit they are free to navigate in international airspace. They were supported by IL-78 Midas air refuelling tankers so if they had chosen to fly up into the Irish Sea they could have done so. They chose to fly half way up the English Channel on that 2015 mission before turning round and returning up the west coast of Eire.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It could have been an airshow...as performed by the foo fighters in a show of force; in celebration of Armistice Day (November 11, 1918) --- One hundred years ago.

ET interstellar warriors, should have been previously aware of such an important date in time...
edit on 14-11-2018 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AstralThundera

Best post of this entire thread of "debunkers".

You are right.

The real story here is the rapid spread via the MSM. Controlled and curated for a reason.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   
From time to time, MSM does report UFO sightings made by airline pilots - it's not rare. I think this time it seems to have been covered rapidly and the news has spread so fast. Perhaps it's due to the fact that numerous pilots were reporting the same event.

There seems to be some confusion over what meteors look like and how they behave. They certainly don't veer or climb! Though 'grazing' meteoroids that are large enough can clip the edges of our atmosphere, heat up, than exit back into space. Mainly, typical small meteors that are usually around the same size as a grain of sand, flash through the atmosphere in a fraction of a second and leave a very brief plasma trail. It appears as a very quick line of light that fades quickly. Bolides and larger meteoroids as they enter leave fiery trails. Once they break up, they can glow for many seconds - like the one that came in over the UK in 2012.

Nothing that the pilots reported here makes me think meteor. One of the pilots described 'trajectory' and questioned whether it could be a 'meteorite'. The others mentioned veering and climbing. Very odd.

I wouldn't describe mach 2 as astronomical speed though, either.

Meteoroid = rock/particle before it enters our atmosphere
Meteor = rock/particle that burns up in the atmosphere
Meteorite = rock/fragments that survive the atmosphere and reach the ground/sea
edit on 15112018 by horatio321 because: Added some stuff!

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
What's interesting is there were multiple pilots that reported the same thing, it will be interesting to get the other testimonials and link them together if possible

Which, thanks to Patrick Moore (and less directly, Cauliflower), as I understand it, that should make it easier to plot the distance and estimate the speed of the objects/lights...

...not for a moment suggesting that this incident has anything to do with the quadrantids but Patrick does a wonderful job of explaining how to view meteors...

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

Nice one KT.

edit on 15-11-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join