It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Pulls CNN's Jim Acosta's Media Credentials

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The internet and news stations are full of the conflict between Jim Acosta from CNN and President Trump. Looks like Acosta's days of access to the White house are over. For some reason I do not feel sorry for Acosta.. CNN will just send another to replace him; hopefully someone with more tact and decorum..

Following the disgusting behavior in this morning's White House press conference when a journalist from CNN refused to hand his mic back to a White House aide...

Watch Jim Acosta from CNN hit the young intern on the arm to keep the mic. Where’s the #metoo movement when you need them? pic.twitter.com/o59ncCfAO4
— Raynard Esquilin (@tainomessenger) November 8, 2018

White House spokesperson Sarah Sanders has just confirmed CNN's Jim Acosta has had his media credcentials pulled:

"President Trump believes in a free press and expects and welcomes tough questions of him and his Administration. We will, however, never tolerate a reporter placing his hands on a young woman just trying to do her job as a White House intern...

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

The internet and news stations are full of the conflict between Jim Acosta from CNN and President Trump. Looks like Acosta's days of access to the White house are over. For some reason I do not feel sorry for Acosta.. CNN will just send another to replace him; hopefully someone with more tact and decorum..

Following the disgusting behavior in this morning's White House press conference when a journalist from CNN refused to hand his mic back to a White House aide...

Watch Jim Acosta from CNN hit the young intern on the arm to keep the mic. Where’s the #metoo movement when you need them? pic.twitter.com/o59ncCfAO4
— Raynard Esquilin (@tainomessenger) November 8, 2018

White House spokesperson Sarah Sanders has just confirmed CNN's Jim Acosta has had his media credcentials pulled:

"President Trump believes in a free press and expects and welcomes tough questions of him and his Administration. We will, however, never tolerate a reporter placing his hands on a young woman just trying to do her job as a White House intern...

www.zerohedge.com...

Good
He deserved this long ago.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Acosta seems to be way too pushy sometimes. I do not feel sorry for him at all.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Long overdue, imo. Long long overdue. Acosta is a nut, maybe even a bit dangerously aggressive.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
CNN's April Ryan has an Anti-Trump acid-tongue that rivals Acosta's. She's just low energy and dumber. Pull her credentials next.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I agree with the President for once. Although I'm not a Trump fan I believe he should have stopped the press conference and turned to the Secret Service Agent to his right and just told him, "Out". His behavior is disgusting and CNN should send him packing. My best,

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Trump didn't like Acosta's temerity. Trump got called out for dehumanizing people (in ads) who are migrants and didn't like it. How dare someone question him.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Acosta seems to be way too pushy sometimes. I do not feel sorry for him at all.

He laughed on the air, when declaring that the Trump Whitehouse had locked him out of a press briefing earlier this year. "I'm trying to get into the press briefing, but they've turned off my access badge, Jake! hahaha"

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami

Trump didn't like Acosta's temerity. Trump got called out for dehumanizing people (in ads) who are migrants and didn't like it. How dare someone question him.

You haven't been paying attention to the Acosta attacks on Sarah Sanders, President Trump, and even his wife, Melania. Most Presidents (or any other human) wouldn't have put up with Acosta this long.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami

Acosta has been vicious in his attacks, but because he's press, it's been put up with. There is a line though, and Acosta crossed it when he physically went after the intern. The acrimony between press and admin is not her problem and it should not have spilled over onto her.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

He might hate Trump but at least be fake respectful and act like a professional.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
And soon the calls for "Literary Hitler" will flow like tears soon enough.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
And soon the calls for "Literary Hitler" will flow like tears soon enough.

Because he is denying free speech and freedom of the press!!!

I can see it coming too.. endless panels on CNN about how Donald "Hitler" Trump has suddenly curtailed freedom of the press.

Same failed playbook, same rabid followers.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Whatdiditellya!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:34 PM link edit quote reply Watch; Acosta, and maybe CNN will have their White House press credentials pulled.

edit on 7-11-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

727Sky It'd be nice if you would check to see if another thread exists on a subject, before starting your own. In this case Arnie started one before you.

Here it is: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Trump is trampling on Press rights!

All he did was just have an hour and half Q&A with the press and even called on Acosta.

What a fascist, right?

(post by JohnnyCanuck removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Do these idiots not realize that every time they are rude to Trump and he calls them out, that instead of it turning people against the President, it actually gives him more fans?

These news people are SUCH idiots. They have NO idea that a good portion of the country has been WAITING for someone to say these things to their faces "you're rude"; "I'm not a big fan of yours" etc.

Who ARE these "news" people? Did they start their careers as disgusting people, or did their rise to the top make them that way?
edit on 7-11-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Who ARE these "news" people? Did they start their careers as disgusting people, or did their rise to the top make them that way?

It's what door-to-door salesmen evolved into.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

No, that's not the takeaway...
That's the take away of a foreigner who has never approved of anything Trump has ever done.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join