It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will The Red Wave Break Democrat Hearts Today? Find Out...Live Updated Election Results Here

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I have a family in Europe and your wrong. It is slowly. You can deny it all you want. I am sure the EU has being so great for whom again?
edit on 6-11-2018 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

link   
I thought it was pretty funny. Before I took a break, they had Dana Perino on FOX, and she made some comment about "If Republicans lose the House ..." and Bret Baier jumped in and had to correct her "No. Because Republicans have lost the House. It's because they've lost the House. We've called the House for Democrats." And she looked startled and said, "Oh, right! Because they've lost the House ..."

link   
Stabenow retains her seat in MI.

I've no idea how this moron keeps getting elected.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Lets not forget that the sitting president almost always has his party lose power in the midterms.

Losing seats, yes. Losing the House or Senate?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Georgia is still not blue.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: ketsuko

Tonight's results are the traditional party flip for a first midterm, not a wave.

Well, sort of.
A tradition consists of 2 examples?

Maybe not usually a flip, but the sitting president’s Party loses an average of 30 House seats during the midterms. That seems to be a clear historical trend.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Really? I thought James would pull ahead at the end. He's one of the Rs I voted for, I really thought he'd do well at the job :/
edit on 11/6/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah.
This is not the night they drove Old Dixie down.

edit on 11/6/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I agree. Even though a red wave never materialized, there's still a lot of red on the map as of 11:30 PM. Lets not kid ourselves, the Republicans did a lot better than expected in the House race.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

The Muslims are Burning France to the Ground . In Sweden . Finland , Norway and Germany , the Same will happen in the Not to Distant Future . All Distinct European Culture Will be Gone Forever in 10 Years . Europe IS Dead , Only they do Not Know it Yet .

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Honestly, I’m just happy that there is finally a check on Trump other than the media. Republicans have sold out their morals for a cult of personality. My party, the party of Reagan has completely lost its way.

Hopefully this will be a wake up call for Republicans.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Really? I thought James would pull ahead at the end. He's one of the Rs I voted for, I really thought he'd do well at the job :/

Really, also considering the way the map voted, it's rather surprised that Stabenow and Whitmer both won. Also all 3 proposals passed.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Lets not kid ourselves, the Republicans did a lot better than expected in the House race.

Not really. Pretty close to the polling, actually.

Your map includes a lot of wide open spaces and it's not surface area which determines house seats.

edit on 11/6/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Yeah and the Democrats showed the country their "morals" at the Kavanaugh nomination.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Really, also considering the way the map voted, it's rather surprised that Stabenow and Whitmer both won. Also all 3 proposals passed.

I guess it goes to show there's less people beholden to party lines than assumed.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Lets not forget that the sitting president almost always has his party lose power in the midterms.

Losing seats, yes. Losing the House or Senate?

Yes.

Only twice in the past 60 years or so have they not.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Oh God ... It's Nancy Pelosi and she's here to help me. Someone make her stop!

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

Honestly, I’m just happy that there is finally a check on Trump other than the media. Republicans have sold out their morals for a cult of personality. My party, the party of Reagan has completely lost its way.

Hopefully this will be a wake up call for Republicans.

Can I dissect this post?

Republicans have sold out their morals for a cult of personality.

Of course, your opinions and it spans all Rep's from the way it reads. Right before this sentence, you say this:

I’m just happy that there is finally a check on Trump other than the media.

Stating that the only way Trump was impeded was from a cult of personality, Traditionally known as the MSM. We could also, for sake of argument, pile on all the hollywood personalities, athletes etc.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I guess it goes to show there's less people beholden to party lines than assumed.

Quite possibly.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: AtlasHawk

The Muslims are Burning France to the Ground . In Sweden . Finland , Norway and Germany , the Same will happen in the Not to Distant Future . All Distinct European Culture Will be Gone Forever in 10 Years . Europe IS Dead , Only they do Not Know it Yet .

Complete made up horse# - even the neo nazi's in Europe claim it's be 50 years. Europe is alive and well - we've been at peace for the longest time in history under the EU.

There is no Sharia, there are burka bans in many countries, there are bans on religious discrimination, there are bans on extremisms and rasicalisation/having links to extremist groups - Muslims make up aroun2 -4% population tops and 90% are moderates just like any other human being,
edit on 6-11-2018 by bastion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join