It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will The Red Wave Break Democrat Hearts Today? Find Out...Live Updated Election Results Here

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Are the leftists in the house going to have a sit in debate protest to allow the Migrant Caravan into America?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

Are the leftists in the house going to have a sit in debate protest to allow the Migrant Caravan into America?

No.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
If Dems take the House, I suspect we will see some quick impeachment articles that go nowhere fast, and they may move pie in the sky legislation they figure they can pass with their majority - free health care, free tuition, etc.

It will be stuff they know will go nowhere, but they can put it on their records and get Republicans on record against it and then use that in the presidential election. "See? They don't want you to have free stuff ... We do because we care." Nevermind that it wouldn't happen even if they got power out of it because they knew all along it was economically infeasible.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Grambler

Yeah.
What if it was only the fear touted by the president which people were exposed to.

Oh I would settle for both sides having a voice in those areas, not just trump or republicans.

But we live in a world where dems control all opf those areas of power i cited, and they still struggle to gain any ground.

And they are the ones demanding even more censoring of conservative voices.

Lets not pretend the fear they spread isnt just as bad or worse tha trumps.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The Kavanaugh Effect:

link   

a reply to: AtlasHawk

No.

I was wondering who their spokesman was.

link   

But we live in a world where dems control all opf those areas of power i cited, and they still struggle to gain any ground.

Sure.

But the president does have the bully pulpit. And it seems that many are getting tired of listening to him.

Leashed!

edit on 11/6/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Then that will be America's loss to have to put up with this level of animosity/division when there is a clear way out of it.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
Seems like a good night for Republicans. If they hold the house well its a doomed wave for the Liberals.

It's not like there's a Red Tidal Wave, either. It's a wash at best, not worthy of gloating over. Democrats couldn't swing a wave, and neither could Republicans, who might I remind you, seemed pretty sure of that.

Claiming you won when you broke even ain't winning.

Who was sure?

Almost every major msm place proudly claimed a blue wave for months now.

I saw almost no repubs claim a red wave.

You must not have seen the half dozen topics on this board proclaiming a red wave or tsunami. Hell the name of this thread references a red wave.

Yes I saw people on here calling for a blue wave as well.

Sure, anonymopus people on message boards make crazy predictions.

I am more interested in the 90% dmeocrat msm and their cultural cohorts that have told us trump is so hated that the dems would totally crush the republicans.

Turns out, they were wrong.

See here’s the thing, this was the worst nap Democrats faced since the 70s. Only 9 Republicans were up for re-election in the Senate while the Democrats had 26 seats up. Additionally those Republicans that were up for the election were in Red states. It was the longest of long shots to think the Democrats would be able to make a dent in the Senate because the absolute best wave they could have mustered in the Senate would be 9 seats.

However, the House is a different story. Even though the map wasn’t great it still appears that they will pick up 34-36 seats. I would consider this a win for the Democrats.

link   

Tonight's results are the traditional party flip for a first midterm, not a wave.

link   
I know it has been mentioned in here, however I still cannot help but notice that races on ABC news are being called when there are only 50 to 60 percent of the percincts reporting. It seems like this is premature.

Also, a person on ABC just said that Gillum lost his race in Florida due to overt racism.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So what if there were only 22 gained House seats, making it a close draw?

And what of the third party independents that caucus with the Dems?
edit on 6-11-2018 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
Seems like a good night for Republicans. If they hold the house well its a doomed wave for the Liberals.

It's not like there's a Red Tidal Wave, either. It's a wash at best, not worthy of gloating over. Democrats couldn't swing a wave, and neither could Republicans, who might I remind you, seemed pretty sure of that.

Claiming you won when you broke even ain't winning.

The whole wave crap started from the liberal camp mainly on Facebook and other social media..... Talk of a Red Wave started in response. Trump is still in office, Russian conclusion isn't going anywhere and at worse, we keep the Senate and lose the house.

There was no HUGE BLUE WAVE you guys started touting about first...

Who's "we", exactly? Do I need to put "Libertarian" in my sig so it sinks in or something?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Satire:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Tonight's results are the traditional party flip for a first midterm, not a wave.

Well, sort of.
A tradition consists of 2 examples?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Yeah.
What if it was only the fear touted by the president which people were exposed to.

It’s not fear toute though, look at the state of Europe, it’s collapsing under the same agenda as the Dems

link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

It's still a flip, just not necessarily a flip of control? /shrug

link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

I know you consider that a win, because you favor the democrats and are spinning it for them.

Most people will consider it a draw.

Lets not forget that the sitting president almost always has his party lose power in the midterms.

Yet they managed to not lose that badly, and gain in the senate.

Again, its basically a wash.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Europe is not collapsing.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Htf can you become a manager of a state with so much debt. How can you run as a Republican defaulting on loans?

Uuuuh, have you seen the who the GOP leader is? The ones that added a trillion in debt?

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join