It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will The Red Wave Break Democrat Hearts Today? Find Out...Live Updated Election Results Here

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Oh. Am I supposed to get my protest hat knitted? What are we making? Pussy hats have already been done.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Grambler

Oh, they'll impeach him for colluding with Russia no matter what Mueller's report says.

Well now that mids are over we'll almost assuredly see un-redacted stuff, the newest IG report, and I do believe Schifless was tagged in the leak sting. Could--should--get very interesting.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Wasn’t that Waters plan? Round up those that voted Rep and execute them for voting wrong?

link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
25 flips...get ready to be rounded up and put on marches to the death camps.

What?

What are you talking about, please?

The only death camps in the news recently are Trump's tent cities at the border since he does not want to release either adults or children any more.

Those death camps or some imaginary ones?

link   
GOP looking strong in governor's races tonight. Ducey wins in AZ and Walker putting up a fight in Wisconsin. He wasn't expected to pull out a third term and still may not make it, but he's up by a slim margin at the moment.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Wasn’t that Waters plan? Round up those that voted Rep and execute them for voting wrong?

I don't know. It's hard to keep all the crazy straight.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The American Liberals would commit suicide if they

1.Try and force an impeachment on Trump and his Trump admin just because of smear hatred of the man.
2. Try to impose leftist economic polices that might actually hurt the economy.
3. Force Open Borders.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

They can do whatever they want legislatively. They know the Senate will almost certainly say no.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

And then people who live in some states lost all their providers leaving them with no care options or maybe only one.

Nowhere were all marketplace providers lost and non-marketplace plans were available.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64
Saw Pelosi talking a bit ago... she really makes my skin crawl. Very few people do that to me.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Scott Wins Senate Seat in Fla. The GOP Rules Florida Now ......Hmm...

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Because monopolies are awesome and wonderful!

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yeah. So did people who could get coverage when they never could before. Because, cancer and stuff.

That's why everyone else's rates went up...

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I am saying that the dems made it seem l;ike trump was so bad he would have his party suffer a historic defeat.

Who cares what the dems made it seem like?

It is what it is. The administration no longer has the free rein it had. Both in oversight and it's legislative agenda.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

The mistake was in thinking it ever did.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

That's why everyone else's rates went up...

Wow. I never thought of that.

Your insurance rate went up so that your insurance company has to cover you for pre-existing conditions. Imagine that.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Trump admin still have the power in the senate. And in 2020 Trump admin would win easily if the economy keeps performing as it is now.

American dollar is looking stronger so far.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I am saying that the dems made it seem l;ike trump was so bad he would have his party suffer a historic defeat.

Who cares what the dems made it seem like?

It is what it is. The administration no longer has the free rein it had. Both in oversight and it's legislative agenda.

Well my point that you were responding to was that the dems were wrong saying trump was so hated he would suffer historic losses.

So I care for one.

And trump never did have free reign, because many establishment republicans were in fact the same as the establishment dems.

Hence why obamacare wasnt repealed, the wall wasnt built, etc.

And it was stonewalled in requests for info from its own intel community, that again was merely establishment.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The mistake was in thinking it ever did.

True. They couldn't do away with the ACA, could they? Of course, that's not actually trying to do something. They couldn't quite figure out how to do that with health care.

link   

No. My insurance rate went up because my insurance company has to cover someone who shows up and says, "I went to the doctor and found out I have cancer. Now sell my a policy."

Most responsible people pick up insurance understanding it is paid against the disaster, not because they suffer one. But pre-existing condition coverage lets you pick up insurance when you get sick instead of holding a policy all along.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join