It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Wassamatta IIB?
Don't like ghost in the shell?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

What's with the anti-Q sentiment? I don't understand.

Things don't always happen precisely as expected and we've recently gotten a whole series of authentications from Trump that Q is real, the Patriots surrounding Trump, working to, yes, a plan.

Oh ye of such little faith! ; )

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Me of little faith?!

Are you not enjoying the show?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Yes.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

No. lol

Added a key part (note I've never talked about this before now):

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

See Q Posts:
#1337 - F9 algorithm plus Darpa
#1877 - SIRI, FB, Twitter, DARPA
#2060 - DARPA & FB execs
#2061 - Goog, Youtube, 23andme, DARPA
#2063 - Gmail, DARPA

Cool. Thanks!

Honestly I hope Q made content with my entire pre-2011 'book'. Alex Jones wouldnt touch the biggest parts of that stuff before then, REAL snip, but I guess he started to after I had to step out after that for a handful of years. It was tiresome being alone in the harping about it, by 2010 just posting ongoing articles that just confirmed it again and again. I was literally banned from the PrisonPlanetForums for posting this, without explanation or recourse. I'm perma-banned from there for it. Everything I do blacklisted by everything to do with Infowars to this day, although pretty ironic they posted this the day after I posted this. But for real it was hard posting mad cutting edge research whatever, without a platform I just wanted to get the info out there and Infowars with the HUGE platform wouldnt touch the biggest parts let alone repost any of my stuff. I tried calling into Jason Bermas show a couple nights and as soon as he realized it was me he'd cut me right off talk over me with the old news they had articles up for, then hang up and change the subject. Wasnt trying to make anything, instead it cost me more than most would believe, and when it caught up with me had to step out for 5 years.

So Q covering a lot of that stuff, dig. Although now he should call it what it is: The AGI Manhattan Project. Aside from diverting blame from the Banksters towards everyday common white folks, distracting the masses from getting wise to it is the real umph behind the SJW fountainheads. Note Google alone has dumped hundreds of millions into all that BS.
edit on 11-11-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

What's with the anti-Q sentiment? I don't understand.

Things don't always happen precisely as expected and we've recently gotten a whole series of authentications from Trump that Q is real, the Patriots surrounding Trump, working to, yes, a plan.

Oh ye of such little faith! ; )

Hey the Q game is totally clever and all that, could never knock that, but when it proves to be a huge time wasting ruse that's distracted everyone from the ball, from the same things as and in its own way the same as the SJW madness, to me that's like a declaration of war.

Then there's the part if Q isnt the real thing, and Trump is Q...

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: MetalThunder

LARP is is what 'is' but it isnt what its 'about'.

It's just the latest Two Party + MSM System diversion zeitgeist (spirit of the times)... divisive partisan diversion from the true agenda of our Elite Masters (that controls GOP DNC FOX CNN CIA NSA DARPA MIC etc etc just the same).

During Obama the zeitgeist was the SJW hype.

During Trump the zeitgeist is the QJW hype.

And following this obvious predictable PATTERN, this whole thing is central to me losing hope with Trump. As it would all of you too if Q was the real thing, was truly showing you the whole truth and nothing but the truth, rather than this partisan parlor trickery BS.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Thanks for the link... will have a read.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Q is such a ham. They just deleted their first bread on patriots fight (the one with the cannon avatar). Now there is only the one with the gavel.

Guess the war is over and now it is time for justice.
edit on 11-11-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Well I am getting pretty fed up with the no arrest thing.

All these crimes pointed out and if nobody pays...

I do think they are trying. I hope they make a couple soon.

IF it doesn't happen then it will leave me wondering if crimes just aren't being used for leverage as usual.

Still though there's this side:

And this side:

Q knows we are staying onboard cuz..what's the alternative?

Pray and meme frens pray and meme

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Sabrechucker

i think now is a nice time for everyone and even the lurkers to pop in and say how we are but peaceful meme farmers.

peace, logic, truth is the way to go. Those willing to entertain new thoughts and who possess the freedom of thought capable tobadjust certain pre-subscribed ideologies will not respond to ad hominem attacks let alone violence - that just pushes deeper into their paradigm. Ideological fanatics or lost due to closed minds or open wallets.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I'm wondering if this find is relevant in it's timing...Egypt cat mummies, scarab beetles and unbreached tomb found:

Links in perhaps with eisegesis posts pointing us towards cats, as well as FLOTUS pic at pyramids in Indiana Jones suit and hat.

The finds, dating back more than 4,000 years, were made at Saqqara, south of Cairo.

Further work at the site in Saqqara is planned. Archaeologists found the door to another tomb that remains sealed and they plan to open it in the coming weeks.

edit on 11-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I get it. . . To each his own LoL

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
11.11 @ 11:11am Carnival starts in Germany. Normal rules don't apply. Fools rule. Up is down.

The carnival session, also known as the "Fifth Season", begins each year on 11 November at 11:11 a.m. 

Carnival in Germany, Switzerland and Austria

Carnival season kicks off in Germany on the eleventh day of the eleventh month of the year (November 11) at exactly 11.11am, though this day is marked by little festivities. The reason for this is not known for certain, but a theory suggests that this may have something to do with the fact that 11 is considered to be närrische Zahl (foolish number).

Hoppeditz awakens

On November 11, 11.11am, the Jester awakens from a mustard pot, and delivers a scathing, insulting Narrenschelte (‘Joker’s Scolding’). The town mayor often responds to the speech, a ritual peculiar to Rhineland. At the end of the carnival, an effigy of the Jester is burned among much dramatic wailing and its remains are then buried.

11 Carnival Traditions Only Germans Will Understand

The number 11 is considered a Jeckenzahl or närrische Zahl (foolish number) and returns in other Carnival institutions like the Elferrat (council of eleven men) or the 11 Maids. Some sources say that the number 11 symbolises the infringement of the 10 Commandments or that it symbolises equality (1+1), meaning that during Carnival normal rules didn't apply and rich and poor, powerful and plebs were equal.
Armistice and Fasching/Carnival

edit on 11-11-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Today is the day of all days!

amusing all the "patriots" and "q" followers already making excuses for why "q" has failed again... even though the entire "q" tale is based on a plan years in the making with Trump being hand selected to Start the Revolution, everything that has happened has been orchestrated, carefully directed by the "good actors" behind the scenes... yet, now when "q" has failed once again.. now plans can change?

"q" has the Rest of the day to complete Iran

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   
re: Iran

Anonymous ID: dc7a36 No.594151 📁
Mar 8 2018 20:03:02 (EST)
>>594016
>Iran next.

A tougher nut to crack, Q-Team.

I hope your negotiations with Mahmoud are going well.

Post#890

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 3d632d No.594193 📁
Mar 8 2018 20:05:03 (EST)

>>594151
Resolved by 11-11.
Q

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

The only proof that satisfies Anarchy is rivers of blood flowing in the street.

That you will not see, as Q works toward a legal response rather than a bloodletting.

The problem solved can be and probably will be behind the scenes.

Since the MSM are hired lackeys, they will never report on events negative to their hideous agenda.

P

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join