It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
I get it. . . To each his own LoL

I think many of us get it...we are each going to spend the next year talking about how "movie 2" is happening or not.

By this time next year "movie 3" will be announced, even if no arrests are made, and a good excuse will be offered. Each will believe the OS or not, to each his own.

A year after that the final push will be made to save humanity from the cabal and that will probably win Trump his second term. At that point the LARP will have served its purpose.

Humanity will be no closer or further from annihilation but each side will have a lot to bitch about, until things swing in the direction the wind is blowing.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: XAnarchistX

The only proof that satisfies Anarchy is rivers of blood flowing in the street.

That you will not see, as Q works toward a legal response rather than a bloodletting.

The problem solved can be and probably will be behind the scenes.

Since the MSM are hired lackeys, they will never report on events negative to their hideous agenda.

P

So tell me XAnarchistX, what sort of proof would actually satisfy you?

How would you even know. It will not be on the MSM. One or two may have to be done in public, but I am guessing, one or two will not satisfy you.

What will it take?

And daskakik, what will satisfy you?

P

edit on 11/11/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I am not searching for satisfaction, I don't rely on "q" for that...

but, one would assume "satisfaction" would be everything that "q" has said happening right? if you believed "q" if you supported the tale, and if you wanted the outcome that "q" has promised... wouldn't satisfaction be that outcome happening?

"q" has promised this American Patriot Revolution, where Patriots, Military, Nationalism will reign with power

none of that satisfies me, but if that is what you are searching for if that is the outcome you want... "q" is failing

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Open note to President Trump, may I suggest you play this at your next event. It is time!

Thank you.

P

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: pheonix358

I am not searching for satisfaction, I don't rely on "q" for that...

but, one would assume "satisfaction" would be everything that "q" has said happening right? if you believed "q" if you supported the tale, and if you wanted the outcome that "q" has promised... wouldn't satisfaction be that outcome happening?

"q" has promised this American Patriot Revolution, where Patriots, Military, Nationalism will reign with power

none of that satisfies me, but if that is what you are searching for if that is the outcome you want... "q" is failing

That tells me everything I need to know.

Thank you.

P

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
11:11 11.11.18.

A salute to all who have served their country.

All gave some. Some gave all. Lest we forget.

Also for those who still serve.

Thank you.

o7 o7 o7

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

See Q Posts:
#1337 - F9 algorithm plus Darpa
#1877 - SIRI, FB, Twitter, DARPA
#2060 - DARPA & FB execs
#2061 - Goog, Youtube, 23andme, DARPA
#2063 - Gmail, DARPA

Cool. Thanks!

Honestly I hope Q made content with my entire pre-2011 'book'. Alex Jones wouldnt touch the biggest parts of that stuff before then, REAL snip, but I guess he started to after I had to step out after that for a handful of years. It was tiresome being alone in the harping about it, by 2010 just posting ongoing articles that just confirmed it again and again. I was literally banned from the PrisonPlanetForums for posting this, without explanation or recourse. I'm perma-banned from there for it. Everything I do blacklisted by everything to do with Infowars to this day, although pretty ironic they posted this the day after I posted this.

Be of good cheer, Charlie Brown!

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Me of little faith?!

Are you not enjoying the show?

Amazing to me, that I just now realized you are MI. Sometimes i feel really amused at how pattern blind, I can be.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

SSSShhhhhh!

I don't think you should let that cat out of the bag.

P

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Me of little faith?!

Are you not enjoying the show?

The one day side flip, is brilliant, BTW. Bandler level stuff!

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

SSSShhhhhh!

I don't think you should let that cat out of the bag.

P

Actually thought about that. But, the synchronicites are so thick this morning, I could cut them with a knife. So, I'm following my gut/heart mind.
edit on 11-11-2018 by Enderdog because: Stupid touchpad keyboard! That's my story. I'm sticking to it!

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Well this is it.. Today is the day. Lets see what plays out.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
So nothing that 99% would notice anyway. Sorry, Q fail.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Good Morning All

Much respect for our Veterans and Heartfelt Gratitude.. Thank-You....To our current active Military, God's speed, stay safe...

So the day has come, 11-11-18. I wake up about 3 am and the 1st thing I hear are letters being read by soldiers 100 yrs ago the day WW1 ended, when I look up at the TV ( lol, fell asleep with TV on last night, opps ! ) I see the Arc de Triomphe, and think " Oh Man, there's another creepy arch of " Evil " ......sigh....get up and start heating water for tea.

en.wikipedia.org...

The next thing I hear is Macron throwing jabs at POTUS, basically saying that " Nationalism is the opposite of Patriotism and a selfish, dangerous way to think " Ugh....Really ?! Maybe Macron using this Day of remembering our Hero's to push his political agenda is pretty Damm selfish ! POTUS due to speak at 9am eastern time, he apparently has a pre-written speech to read, we'll see if he sticks to it now ?

What a week huh ? What a Year ! Still Trusting the Plan....

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump greeted one another during the World War I centenary commemorations in Paris, with the two leaders seen shaking hands and making other warm gestures during the event.

Although both leaders were late to the ceremony, they appeared to be happy to see each other upon their arrival. Putin and Trump were seen nodding at each other, with the Russian leader even tapping his US counterpart on the shoulder and offering up a thumbs up sign.

www.rt.com...

Stay vigilant.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

i dont even want to ruin this photo by memeing it.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I have decided that today will finish it for me. If something big happens today, that'll be just great. If nothing big happens next year, that'll be just great too.

I am not going to waste another year of my time trying to figure things out that may or may not be real.

I have no control over any of it..... just a spectator, watching a show.

I can't bear a whole season of a show like The Walking Dead or that one about that island with the plane crash, it is surprising that I have been able to stick with this so long.

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join