posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:44 PM
a reply to: pheonix358
phoeix358, your choice of song hit a synchronicity with me as I have been thinking of the symbolism of Armistice Day for the last 24 hours, with Q
In the UK we have a tradition since the first world war of selling poppy flowers for people to wear in remembrance of the dead. The charity money
collected is given to the Royal British Legion - which is mainly a collective of social clubs that was for vets but now more for whole communities.
The picture above show (left) what is sold and (right) a real poppy.
1) The garland represents de-flowering, as it has been plucked from the plant, and red represents blood,
2) The 2 petals and 9 spurs on the leaf make 11
3) The 2 petals are shaped to look like a slice through an apple representing the forbidden fruit,
4) The poppy is the plant that heroine/opium come from,
5) Opiods represent putting us into an ecstatic blind haze, out of touch with reality.
edit on 10-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)
edit on 10-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: