It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 348
<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Why does it matter if no indictments have occurred yet?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

The dam is about to break, people. I can feel it in the air. Its about to go down. You think these threads will be made into a book or something?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

So much fun!!

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care... I guess becaue it's one piece of the jigsaw that makes public Q team efforts... and that includes ours?

Time to prepare for briefing and redpilling?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

\ snip \

I believe all the broadcasts are delayed, like af1 is really ahead of what they can see, is that right?

Because their tweets are behind it's landing and take off etc.

Yes, you get the idea.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Serialbrain2

Very interesting analysis only 15 or so minutes

link   

"THE STORM IS UPON US."

will be posted to Twitter by the Pesident. Q said this is how we will know.

link   
Meanwhile... Q is posting again!

The latest posts I believe were showing the game of trying to lure the enemy out so the good guys could get a fix and drop the hammer.??
Tactic looks familiar.

8ch contributors on the music linked to Foxnews concerning Q #2562:
Magic Sword (@4:10)
www.youtube.com...
When the Magic Sword appears.........good will always prevail.

Clinton Cash Official Film (towards very end)
www.youtube.com...

edit on 7-12-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Listen to music

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Meanwhile... Q is posting again!

The latest posts I believe were showing the game of trying to lure the enemy out so the good guys could get a fix and drop the hammer.??
Tactic looks familiar.

IMO, the latest posts are trolling the news media and trying to get someone to ask POTUS about Q. Also, they are providing even more Q proofs to the already long list.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Didnt Q post about Magic Sword in the past?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This (Q) is an incredibly complex process, an incredible history tour, and along the way I think we've all all contributed greatly to each others hunt, discoveries, and plain old sleuth work.

I'd love to see an examination of the thread(s) and see how close and how accurate everybody's been. Participating less, as I have enough lol and I keep falling back to this and have been relying on my intuition

>>43088 We're closer than you think. Try to get some sleep, it must be difficult. Q

BTW - have very good intuition lol soon ..... "POP" goes the weasel

edit on 1272018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Agreed... I'm not pushing that AF1/Q0 is the answer to everything... just that it's an interesting step and may preface Q going public.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Just noticed #2565, so yes agree highly probable.
Whoa, lots of excitement on D7 day while watching fav old WWII movies & Docu's.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

"POP"? LOL. I wanna mega BooM!! Yea, this whole Q saga, phenomena, movement, revolution whatever fits is highly likelyon scale of complexity beyond our normal everyday thinking. Maybe one 'someone' on the inside will write a book or publish an anon paper of how was it all designed, planned and executed. But, since this is a MI op I don't will ever come to light. Maybe parts of it, little 'breadcrumbs' over time that will have to be assembled to tell the greatest story never told. IDK,something like that..ramble off.

ETA: awesome avatar!
edit on 7-12-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: too much fun

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

SPY SECRETS Truth about CIA’s illegal MKUltra mind-control experiments – using drugs, hypnosis and electronic devices- revealed in sensational new documents officials hid for decades The records “rewrite the history” of the CIA’s covert and illegal MKUltra project, according to researcher John Greenewald Jr who spent almost 20 years trying to obtain the documents

DISTURBING details of secret mind-control experiments carried out by the CIA have been revealed in newly released documents - that officials have been trying to hide for decades. The new documents, released under the Freedom of Information Act, reveal how the CIA experimented on both humans and animals using drugs, hypnosis and electronic devices as part of the top secret - and illegal - mind control project MKUltra.

Lots lots more at the link

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Spreadsheet updated at this link to include up to #2565:

Q V12.92 upto 2565

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Is it actually happening?
Finally for real?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Sure seems like things are building towards a crescendo.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Is it actually happening?
Finally for real?

Me Thinks So ! lol

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
After thinking about this for a while, is it possible that patriots, now known as Q, vetted and then selected Candidate Trump at the beginning, told him of the situation and asked if he was receptive to being the President? He was not a politician and was not engaged with DC so he was a known unknown; a New York Democrat running as a Republican. Polls were diddled and the world was convinced that Hillary would win, making the evil doers sloppy and reckless in their activities, certain that they would never be discovered. Q has some serious juice and so arranged for him to win everything to save the country. Had he somehow lost, no one would be the wiser and 2020 would have been the next chance to right the ship. No Such Agency is a good ally to have.
President Trump wanted to save the country and took a chance on the offhand that he would go down as a great president if it all worked but that he and his family could seriously suffer if it didn't. Will we ever know how many attempts on him were thwarted? When he unexpectedly doesn't show at events where other presidents historically did, is it to prevent an attack? The MSM picks on him mercilessly for such but he hangs in and takes it while successfully undoing the wrongs of previous administrations.
We are on our way to eliminating the deep state and choosing our own destiny again. I hope when this is all over, that the Q group get serious awards for their skill and dedication. Bravo Zulu, Quebec.

ETA: I love the Q0 callsign of AF1. That must have some panties in a bunch.

new topics

top topics

<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join