It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 349
<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I am really next to sure that the arrest of the CFO of Huawei is connected to much more.

If you look at the thread posted last night connecting the Clintons you will see Huawei has been accused of being connected to military intelligence in China.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was reading a lot about the Fentanyl trade last night and it's also plainly connected to military operatives in Canada and the US.

The CFO of Huawei is from a military family.

China has been pushing Fentanyl into the west as a military operation.

Running all this through their spy agencies just like the C_A has done for decades with drugs, arms and humans.

So the Clintons, Feinstein, Biden and whoever else is connected to China is tied up in this.

Q pics from China must be relavent.

Guangdong province has huge warehouses where mountains of drugs are produced. The military families are connected to gangs and they are all billionaires off of this racket.

CHINA WAS ATTACKING OUR COUNTRIES WITH FENTANYL. A MILITARY OPERATION.

the arrest of that CFO is connected, also probably to military infiltraion of tech stuff but it's all intertwined.

It is really hard to dig for names because all the Chinese go by so many different names. Even this CFO.

Q said watch the news after showing us that plane in China.

I wonder if it's connectable to this CFO.

Trump must have made a deal to arrest her. This just isn't something that happens for sanctions. This is way deeper. Her family is very powerful.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The big note everyone was trying to read did say reserved I saw obama had one also and wasn't hiding it

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

This new batch were released late last month, right? I think ToL posted the link awhile back.
www.theblackvault.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Whitaker and Trump speaking.

link   

edit on 7-12-2018 by Sabrechucker because: db

link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Great Post

We Are At War

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Nick Ayers....using the Scarmucci model again?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Something of interest regarding the Laura Bush note... a Tweet saying that cctv caught the text and it said ‘ bolt hold raided.’
Twitter
Better link
edit on b000000312018-12-07T13:01:44-06:0001America/ChicagoFri, 07 Dec 2018 13:01:44 -0600100000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

The question everyone needs to be asking about China and fent is - Why did it take President Trump having to personally ask Xi to place this drug on the controlled substances list in China? Do they not have dope fiends in China? Do they not know how powerful of an opiate this thing is? I think we all know the question to this already - Its the Opium Wars 2.0.
edit on 7-12-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

ToL - I think you may have lit the fuse to a mega BooM enlightenment here. I'm digging it.
Regards to Fetanyl I think China started this op with Meth then later graduated to Fetanyl which is even more deadlier.
That CFO may be a Trump bargaining chip. All these high profile US politicians if no prison term then they had better be 100% banned from ever running in any political office and never allowed to contribute or start a foundation/slush fund, etc. including their immediate bloodlines.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Bad News… for COMEY. He's not singing.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

bolt-hole noun
ˈbōlt-ˌhōl
Definition of bolt-hole
chiefly British
: a place of escape or refuge
Synonyms for bolt-hole
Synonyms

asylum, harbor, harborage, haven, refuge, retreat, sanctuary, sanctum, shelter

www.merriam-webster.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

bolt-hole noun
ˈbōlt-ˌhōl
Definition of bolt-hole
chiefly British
: a place of escape or refuge
Synonyms for bolt-hole
Synonyms

asylum, harbor, harborage, haven, refuge, retreat, sanctuary, sanctum, shelter

www.merriam-webster.com...

In the immortal words of Fox Mulder - "I WANT TO BELIEVE!"

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Something of interest regarding the Laura Bush note... a Tweet saying that cctv caught the text and it said ‘ bolt hold raided.’
Twitter
Better link

Quick internet search found an 11 month old site that claims I found the Bush Bolt Hole in Paraguay

We all know about Coincidence

ETA .... back to enjoying the show ..... carry on

edit on 1272018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

You raise an interesting point. We can only speculate atm. The lightening speed at which Trump & team is moving has been difficult to keep up with in trying to place all the puzzle pieces to form the bigger picture.

Also been wondering in the background noise is with all these national and international arrests, raids, and capturing of chess pieces has or is been creating a massive change in global economies perhaps not yet felt by us worker bees. What's going to happen to AMERICA when suddenly the drug flow comes to a halt or significant decrease on both our Southern and Northern borders. Yea, some type of DAM is also going to burst, and it may not be pretty for a short while. Just look at recent roller coaster impacts on the stock market. So, when all of a sudden the former blood/drug/blackmail TRILLIONS come to a halt, re-routed, confiscated is going to have some type of impact on economy. Impact could be sudden or long term or combination; I guess depending where/whom your status is in life.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

My biggest fear is that the Swamp Rats figure out that they have no moves left, and that resisting is pointless, and they decide to crash the economy and bring all of us down with them. Remember the DOW closing down 666 earlier this year? I fear there are still people in key positions that have the ability to do great harm. Hopefully POTUS/Q team have figured out a way to combat this.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: butcherguy
Twitter
Better link

Quick internet search found an 11 month old site that claims I found the Bush Bolt Hole in Paraguay

We all know about Coincidence

ETA .... back to enjoying the show ..... carry on

Not trying to tie in another CT, but South America was a haven for Nazis after WWII....

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Yep! Paraguay, Uruguay and Argentina in specific!

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Bad timing for me.. I'm holding a party all night.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That's just a coincidence. Wait, whhaat?

This...

But, where?

top topics

<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join