It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 345
<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The "bait" is working! A sizeable Clinton-related catch was reeled in this week.

EVEN MORE bad news for Bill and Hillary - DOJ Indictments unsealed - Four men indicted with ties to the Clinton Foundation.

WASHINGTON, DC – As reported by Courthouse News Service, Federal prosecutors announced charges this week against four men connected to the law firm “Mossack Fonseca”, which has extensive ties with the Clinton Foundation.

The charges, which include Conspiracy to Defraud the United States, Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud, Conspiracy to Commit Tax Evasion, Wire Fraud, and Money Laundering Conspiracy, come merely three years after the leak of the Panama Papers by the ICIJ, and pushed heavily by Wikileaks. The papers were received by the German newspaper Suddeutsche Zeitung in 2015 from an anonymous source.
More at: www.dailycrusader.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Wow FF, 8 Chan is a crazy place, but there are so many clever clever minds between the crazy's!

Very plausible commentary on the "messages" handed out to a very special select group of scumbags. GW flipping I don't think so, but he knows the game is up......I think these were the counter plays from Qteam due to the funeral...

Would love to see what was in the messages.....PAIN

TheTaff

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

how ignorant are Americans that they "know" the reason why the riots started... it started because of the Gas tax and as with all protest and riots various groups are using it for their own cause, do some basic research...

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Looks like Uncle Joe got a weird envelope too. WTF was in there? Who all got an envelope? We know Jimmy Carter didnt get one...

cloverchronicle.com...

I am assuming that Laura/Jeb Bush got one too, and thats what they were acting so disgusted about. Whatever it is, is a picture or a short phrase, as both Jeb/Laura and Hillary need only take a half second glance to know what it is.

They all got invited to a dinner party to play a game of Clue hosted by the fabulous Tim Curry as Wadsworth

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

On "00:09"! First time I've seen both deltas being the same... good find!

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think that's the plan because if they don't then it will reintroduce growing division again?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Again Warrior, thank you for the updates and the personal touchs.

Onwards and upwards!

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I think many will find this pdf very interesting . ..

D OJ IG memo Mueller bribery extortion.pdf

I've only just started reading it but can't get a few minutes undisturbed to get on with it, so I can't brief it all for you, sorry guys. I just thought i'd share the link with you all now because the first paragraphs alone make good reading.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Latest Trump Tweet refers to Bruce Ohr’s wife as ‘Molly’.
We were getting used to the alternative spelling of Nelly/Nellie.... now it is Molly.
Link

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ZenTam

Now I can get behind that. Im down to see anything with Tim Curry, he is a national treasure.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
After reading the Wictor piece on Mike Flynn, im starting to get the sneaking suspicion that General Flynn is Q, or at least an important member of the Q team. Dont ask me for any concrete evidence of this.....just a feeling that I am getting.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
This was shared on a qanon fb group - look at the headline banner guys . ..

'Trump funeral'? 'Remembering President Trump'?

What's all that about?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

I'm hoping this is just an honest mistake, and these media people just have Trump on the brain. They probably went into auto pilot while typing President...and just put Trump not even realizing what they were doing. TDS is a real condition.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I'm hoping this is just an honest mistake, and these media people just have Trump on the brain. They probably went into auto pilot while typing President...and just put Trump not even realizing what they were doing. TDS is a real condition.

Yes that's what I thought when I first saw it. But the same mistake, twice? In different headlines?

It's almost as if they prepared headline text in the event/expectation of President Trump's death and funeral. But GHWB died instead, and somebody forgot to edit the name in the 'pre-prepared' headline banner.

Either that, or like you say it's their wishful thinking.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
****BREAKING NEWS******

Trump nominates William Barr for US Attorney General

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Freudian Slip.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I think there may be a CAPS only message in that series of tweets. Also differing numbers of periods at start and ends may convert to a word in letters.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Can anybody make out what this says? This is the text that was on the letter Hillary received at the funeral. Looks like 1 word in a big font?

imgur.com...

I dont know how to post pics in threads, if someone wants to do the honors. This is important.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I O or I Q look like two of the letters.

new topics

top topics

<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join