It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The top of that tree looks transparent

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: carewemust

What tree is that? Or whose?

Tree of Life - As Above, So Below

Hyatt Regency Chongqing
www.orbitz.com...

edit on 29-11-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
The problem with your logic, on this pooint, is that it was very specific, in the context of side-by-side posts.

Stay focused. I didn't mention any other things that may or may not be seen as predictive. I'm speaking to this one post, and the inability to entertain the idea that: 1. The post is specifically referencing the upcoming election. 2. The balance of those caucusing D vs. R is exactly as stated in the post.

I'm speaking about the overall approach of shifting and connecting things to posts long gone by to try to make people go "aha!". They have done that before and this post, surrounded by the get the vote out posts, looks like that.

The bias I see is in the inability to admit the above two points are correct, and instead point to anything else to save face and remain consistent to your own point of view that Q predicts nothing. It's OK to say that Q got something right and still be consistent in the other points you have brought to the table in these threads. Try it, you'll like it.

You have me confused with someone else because I have never said Q has never gotten anything right. I have said that they could have gotten some things right without being a WH insider or part of a special gov team.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He predates the last Daily

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
So were saying that was definitely a red dot sight from a weapon, now?

No. The question made by the anon, posted in that tweet, was about an assassination attempt.

There didnt seem to be much reaction from anyone there live while it was happening.

But the tweet was about Q's post which someone linked to that question and decoded to mean (H) (R) (C), also it was the day after the fact.

edit on 29-11-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I think you're seeing a second reflection. You never actually see the true top of the tree. It reflects down to the floor which reflects back on to the ceiling above it. That's why it looks transparent. It's weird.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I have to admit Trump's tweet attacks on General Motors irritate me. I'm in the automotive industry, so I have an insider's perspective on this. The auto industry as a whole is very cyclic, and currently there is a downturn coming. Also, these days sedans do not sell well, and many automakers are dropping most of their sedans from their lineup. General Motors is actually a little bit late to that party, and the 5 plant closures are because they really don't have anything coming to replace the models that are produced in those plants. I haven't worked out actual numbers, but it seems to me that automakers as a whole are producing fewer models of vehicles than in years/decades past.

The automaker who is in the most trouble is probably Tesla. They're just now ramping up to mass-market production levels, and with the downturn coming it's likely demand will dry up in the near future, and they're going to be producing huge numbers of vehicles that they won't be able to sell.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ah ... Hyatt.

Chicago and Pritzkers

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I'm guilty of listening to msm headlines.

I should know better by now.

Every single thing they put out is always slanted.

Research everything.

Need to get this into my own head!

Too many years of programming.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Has anyone debunked the photo with the laser points on Trump during the tree lighting ceremony yet?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Not seen that one.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

the top of the tree is obscured by that horizontal row of lights.

Reminds me of the third tower on masonic drawing boards.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I have to admit Trump's tweet attacks on General Motors irritate me. I'm in the automotive industry, so I have an insider's perspective on this. The auto industry as a whole is very cyclic, and currently there is a downturn coming. Also, these days sedans do not sell well, and many automakers are dropping most of their sedans from their lineup. General Motors is actually a little bit late to that party, and the 5 plant closures are because they really don't have anything coming to replace the models that are produced in those plants. I haven't worked out actual numbers, but it seems to me that automakers as a whole are producing fewer models of vehicles than in years/decades past.

The automaker who is in the most trouble is probably Tesla. They're just now ramping up to mass-market production levels, and with the downturn coming it's likely demand will dry up in the near future, and they're going to be producing huge numbers of vehicles that they won't be able to sell.

GM was all in with Obama's electric car (VOLT)/ Climate Change push...turns out it was a bad bet.
US became a major exporter of fossil and oil prices fell with plenty of supply worldwide.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Not seen that one.

Two over the heart.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

AFM, what I'm seeing on this it seems to tie to the 11 billion that looks to have been routed to China Chongqing while using the Tarps funds trust to "allegedly" pay back the money "borrowed." I don't think DJT's tweet is simple here, as it ties to the previous tweets and drops.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Wictor has.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Wictor has.

THIS was the one I saw:

pbs.twimg.com...

edit on 29-11-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Melania looks like princess Leah in that pic

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

USSS has to be all over this. Those are big ones, no way they didn't follow it right back to the source.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

USSS has to be all over this. Those are big ones, no way they didn't follow it right back to the source.

NOTICE it was BEFORE the tree lights (behind him) were turned on.

new topics

top topics

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join