It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 249
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Help me Obi Wan you're my only hope

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I had to read/repeat that 'sentence' 4 times over before I finally realized the connection!!

link   
a reply to: daskakik

I'm speaking about the overall approach of shifting and connecting things to posts long gone by to try to make people go "aha!". They have done that before...

If "future proves past", then that is the exact thing we should be trying to do.

"Posts long gone..."

HA!

link   

Looks like "Q+"

link   

Yeah those we're laser pointers for sure

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Tell that to CoramDeo because they only wanted to focus on neighboring posts for context.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Daamn. I thought it was a reflection from the tree.. Nice catch

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Yeah those we're laser pointers for sure

So Wictor points out that they are reflections from the lit tree...and he may be right in that instance.

However, in the photo of the two over the heart, the tree had not yet been lit.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Wictor has.

THIS was the one I saw:

pbs.twimg.com...

Good catch!!

Now that's strange.

I just think there are weird circumstances around this when you couple the red dots with Trump being rushed out early and leaving his press pool, no official explaination, as well as the abc reporter who tweeted a crosshair pic of Trump the deleted it and apologised.

It's all weird.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I agree. Maybe Q will confirm with a thank you USSS

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

that tree was lit the whole time

Melania was never standing in the position shown in your pic either.
edit on 29-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Odd...Tat's pic has black background.

Where did you find it Tat?

Maybe it was taken before the start of your video??

It was a "tree lighting" ceremony...when did they light the tree??
edit on 29 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

It's clearly the same place. It's like an alternate reality.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Actually it was off, it was turned on, POTUS and FLOTUS walk out from behind the bulletproof glass and greet people and then they walk back to give the speech in Aallanon's clip.

This shows Tat's shot and other red dots. Seems like it could be camera flash indicators from the audience.

edit on 29-11-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hello again everyone.

Apologies for not following the current train of convo, but I saw something on t'internet this morning that I thought was very interesting. I don't know if it has indeed been mentioned or discussed here recently and I missed it, or if it hasn't been noticed or picked up on at all.

I don't know about anyone else, but for me the date 11.11.18 has a lot of power and meaning in a spiritual sense. But apart from the many remembrance parades and services, the day pretty much came and went without much ado. I don't know really what I was expecting on that day, no idea what I thought might happen, I just knew something 'should' happen. But nothing did. Or so I thought.

On 11.11.2018, strange earthquake waves rippled around Earth, and no-one knows why.

www.nationalgeographic.com...

On the morning of November 11, just before 9:30 UT, a mysterious rumble rolled around the world.

These waves didn't just zip by; they rang for more than 20 minutes. And yet, it seems, no human felt them.

Only one person noticed the odd signal on the U.S. Geological Survey's real-time seismogram displays. An earthquake enthusiast who uses the handle @matarikipax saw the curious zigzags and posted images of them to Twitter. That small action kicked off another ripple of sorts, as researchers around the world attempted to suss out the source of the waves. Was it a meteor strike? A submarine volcano eruption? An ancient sea monster rising from the deep?

“I don't think I've seen anything like it,” says Göran Ekström, a seismologist at Columbia University who specializes in unusual earthquakes.

“It doesn't mean that, in the end, the cause of them is that exotic,” he notes. Yet many features of the waves are remarkably weird—from their surprisingly monotone, low-frequency “ring” to their global spread. And researchers are still chasing down the geologic conundrum.

If you follow the link please guys and read the article, it says the 'earthquake' that rumbled around the Earth wasn't like a usual earthquake with P-waves and S-waves, but instead long-period surface waves that usually follow a big earthquake. Except there was no big earthquake to explain it.

However, there was no big earthquake kicking off the recent slow waves. Adding to the weirdness, Mayotte's mystery waves are what scientists call monochromatic. Most earthquakes send out waves with a slew of different frequencies, but Mayotte's signal was a clean zigzag dominated by one type of wave that took a steady 17 seconds to repeat.

“It's like you have colored glasses and [are] just seeing red or something,” says Anthony Lomax, an independent seismology consultant.

So, strange rumbles rattle around the Earth on 11.11.2018, and interestingly, a 'wave' that repeats every 17 seconds, for 20 minutes. No-one knows what caused it or what it is and nothing like it has been seen before.

We know what the number 17 represents - Q. And the number 20 - T - Trump. And both these numbers are involved in this strange Earth-ringing. Weirdness itself, no?

I think the Earth is responding to the Q-energy. Only a few months ago weather radar satellite thingies presented an image of a huge 'Q'-shaped weather pattern that had formed naturally over America (i shared the image a few threads back), here's the video i shared that has the image .. .

Giant 'Q' in the sky.

And then our planet 'ringing' without cause or reason every 17 seconds for 20 minutes on 11.11.2018 = 11.11.11. 17 = Q. 20 = T.

Our living Earth is awakening and is responding to the wonderful Truth that is 'Q'-energy.

Apologies for interrupting the thread flow and for the long post guys, i just thought i'd share.

I'll just add that today's date 29.11.2018 is another '11.11.11' day.

Also apologies for just jumping in now and again on these threads, i have a sick daughter I'm caring for, and prevents me from getting as involved as I'd like to.

edit on 29-11-2018 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I think your right, but I am going with laser pointers...more fun

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

6X-382-NTP0038-3u2
We know.
Q

This picture is NTP0038 from December 1966;

A photo taken with Santa at Kilmurry National School.

It is a catholic shool in Ireland (County Clare). The pic in 2503 is also christmas themed. Who is the girl?

Something to do with this?

Irish workers could get access to thousands of US visas as bill passes House of Representatives

New US visa deal for Irish citizens passes first Congress hurdle

Anyone able to identify the little girl? Any other clues? I can't find much.
6X-382-NTP0038-3u2
sixx
3u2 = See You too
382 = ??? (initials)

Part of the school address has 'Sixmilebridge' yet another 'Bridge'.
Kilmurry National School. Assuming she is still alive that would make her around 60 yrs old today.

link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Thanks I saw that but never made the connection. Great work!

All the best to your daughter I hope she gets better Quick

link   
a reply to: doobydoll

You have dropped my jaw dooby. incredible

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Merkel

top topics

<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join