It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 247
<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Feds have raided a previous tax lawyer of Trump's.

They just keep on trying to find anything.

twitter.com...

Ed Burke was the Trump property tax relief lawyer and he is a powerful Chicago Alderman.

OhOh another stab at shadows !! 😎

11/04/2017 -- Trump seeks more tax breaks on Chicago tower with Ald. Ed Burke’s help

edit on Nov-29-2018 by xuenchen because: 👋

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

This guy has been an Alderman in Chicago for 50 years. I would imagine he has seen and been involved in everything in half a century. Also, his wife serves on the Ill. Supreme Court. I highly highly doubt this has anything to do with Trump and everything to do with corrupt Chi-town politics.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
A 50 year Chicago politician gets raided by the Feds and the first thing everyone thinks is that its related to Trump? Why, because he used to do his taxes?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Q # 2500 makes it clear that Corsi is not a white hat, but is a black hat who was attempting to "infiltrate" Q. What, then do we make of these theatrics over the plea deal collapsing, and Corsi claiming Mueller was trying to coerce him into making false statements? It looks to me like Mueller did not get what wanted from Corsi (or Stone, or Manafort, or Flynn, or Pappadopolous) but beyond that I don't know what to make of him.

All this unverified drama from Corsi and Stone may just be an act.

😯

That is my interpretation. Part of the show...think French Farse/False Flag...

(post by eisegesis removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: CoramDeo

Doesn't take that much when you see Q referencing things from months before, like red october. They even have people chanting the mantra "future proves past" which means something they said last year might be relevant now. So, during the election hype he threw something open out there that also had something to fall back on.

It isn't bias, it is pointing out what other's seem to be overlooking.

Thank you for being here, and raising questions. Almost no one realizes this is a distinct and valuable parameter of any balanced system.

ETA: If you weren't here, this would quickly devolve into entropy.
edit on 29-11-2018 by Enderdog because: Just noticing some $hit...

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
New Q Post #2503:

Notes
1) Delta from last post 03 08:12:23

Why was the photo taken to show the mirror image on that highly polished floor?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

So, during the election hype he threw something open out there that also had something to fall back on.

The problem with your logic, on this pooint, is that it was very specific, in the context of side-by-side posts.

Stay focused. I didn't mention any other things that may or may not be seen as predictive. I'm speaking to this one post, and the inability to entertain the idea that: 1. The post is specifically referencing the upcoming election. 2. The balance of those caucusing D vs. R is exactly as stated in the post.

Now, in all reality, as a preiction, the real odds aftr the election ranged anywhere from a breakdown of 50-50, to 59-41 long odds. The highest probablitity for a correct guess of what the final results would be, given the candidates running, would be a range of 50-50 to 54-46; really, a 1 in 4 chance of guessing right, but Q was right, nonetheless.

The bias I see is in the inability to admit the above two points are correct, and instead point to anything else to save face and remain consistent to your own point of view that Q predicts nothing. It's OK to say that Q got something right and still be consistent in the other points you have brought to the table in these threads. Try it, you'll like it.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It would seem to me obama would be more of a target or even Hillary

Both have deep Chicago ties

Alderman Edward Burke, Part III: Top Machine Boss of Obama's Chicago

As we watch Obama govern, we don’t need to look far to find where he learned Chicago-style politics. One of his professors was Alderman Edward M. Burke, boss of the Chicago City Council.

lots more at link

www.freerepublic.com...

edit on 29-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Huh? How is that after the fact? After what?

After the laser dot thing at yesterdays christmas tree lighting, mentioned in the link.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

So were saying that was definitely a red dot sight from a weapon, now? There didnt seem to be much reaction from anyone there live while it was happening.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Thats what I was thinking Aallanon. This guy is a career Democrat Chicago politician with ties to Obama, and Trump is the first thing everyone screams when the Feds show up at this guys office? I think Occam applies here.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

It's not like he hasn't been investigated before

A longtime political gadfly and a city worker are suing Mayor Rahm Emanuel and powerful Ald. Ed Burke in federal court. Burke, the longtime Finance Committee chairman, controls the city’s controversial and obscure $100 million workers’ compensation program, which has come under scrutiny for years. The plaintiffs in the lawsuit contend that that’s against the law, and that Emanuel should take that job away from Burke.

news.wttw.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
New Q Post #2503:

Notes
1) Delta from last post 03 08:12:23

Why was the photo taken to show the mirror image on that highly polished floor?

"A picture is worth many sentences." -Q

I think the word "sentences" is to be considered in the 'legal' sense.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

"reflections of, the way life used to be"

Diana Ross

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I would wager that this guys is as dirty as the day is long, and it has nothing to do with the current President of the United States.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Those of us in or from Chicago know Burke well.

I doubt Trump is implicated in anything.

😎

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: IAMTAT

"reflections of, the way life used to be"

Diana Ross

Location...Location...Location

H.R.C. is worth "many sentences"

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What tree is that? Or whose?

Tree of Life - As Above, So Below

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Thats what I was thinking Aallanon. This guy is a career Democrat Chicago politician with ties to Obama, and Trump is the first thing everyone screams when the Feds show up at this guys office? I think Occam applies here.

Good point. If anyone big is connected to this, it's more likely to be Obama, or maybe Rahm Emmanuel.

new topics

top topics

<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join