It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

382 backwards - BHC

6X - 6 times

6 times bill and hillary clinton?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Any bit you can visit and check in is welcomed!

I saw this as well and it's interesting for certain.

I didn't post here but I made a post today on another thread about it with some interesting connections to our discussions here.

I don't know if really connected or not but it is interesting.

Also interesting from the other thread is the pilot whales that beached themselves in New Zealand just before(or after?) this.

Someone mentioned something similar happened with whales before the big Japan earth quake and disaster.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah those we're laser pointers for sure

So Wictor points out that they are reflections from the lit tree...and he may be right in that instance.

However, in the photo of the two over the heart, the tree had not yet been lit.

I don't think that the red lights are from the tree.

I think they are the Auto Focus assist lights from the cameras in the press pool reflecting off the bulletprood glass.

ETA: Dask was typing while I was researching. I think we mean the same thing.

edit on 29-11-2018 by CoramDeo because: My fingers type whatever they want to, spelling be damned.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah those we're laser pointers for sure

So Wictor points out that they are reflections from the lit tree...and he may be right in that instance.

However, in the photo of the two over the heart, the tree had not yet been lit.

I don't think that the red lights are from the tree.

I think they are the Auto Focas assist lights from the cameras in the press pool reflecting off the bulletprood glass.

I'll buy that.

Thanks, CD & Dask.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Speaking of Merkel...

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Huh? No. How was that connection made?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Speaking of Merkel...

twitter.com...

Think someone was trying to get Merkel out of the picture? I dare say Macron better check his plane really, really well.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

I caught that article yesterday. Does make you pause.
Just mother earth rolling over to a new awakening. Reminds me of those trumpet booms people were reporting on all over the world.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Trump admits he is deliberately withholding FISA DECLAS

President Trump, in an interview with the New York Post Wednesday, threatened that if Democrats launch probes into his administration, he will declassify documents exposing that the Obama Justice Department, FBI, and the Hillary Clinton campaign worked together to set him up.

But Trump told the Post he wanted to save the documents until they were needed. “It’s much more powerful if I do it then … because if we had done it already, it would already be yesterday’s news,” he said.

He said his lawyer, Emmet Flood, also thought it would be better politically to wait. “He didn’t want me to do it yet, because I can save it,” he said.

Trump said the documents were “so bad” that there were some things the public should not see. “Maybe it’s better that the public not see what’s been going on with this country,” he added.

Looks like he's using them as his insurance files. That's too bad. If they are so damn devestating the public has the right to know. Or he's just teasing us to demand to see them.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

End the madness now, It was my first thought

TOL, That picture looks eerily similar.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: seinfeld

This is concerning but I cant believe Trump will hold it in forever.

I cannot believe he didn't declas before midterms.

I sure hope he is not holding out for just before 2020.

If he uses this as an insurance policy to push people around it makes him just like them.

I have hope he isn't like that, a little still.

I hope it's just timing for something we can't see yet.

Like perhaps if certain people get indicted half of the country will go so crazy he suspects declasing then will be helpful.

Hope so.

He won't bury it forever.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Trump wants to do it but "they" keep telling him no.

They = establishment repubs and dems and Military

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
When you play cards, you always hold your best cards until they do the most good if you want to win the hand. It's a calculating game where you are counting and trying to decide just exactly what your opponents hold and when they will play them. Sometimes, it's to your advantage to play strength early, but at other times, you have to hold it in reserve.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Ah, no problem. Actually, I was focused on female politicians and didn't think about foreign such as UK.
I'm off down another rabbit hole.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
this is what comes up when you put the photo info into google books,

Q POST # 2503, 2504 WE KNOW | theawakening - Voat

voat.co...
10 hours ago - ... 05:49:55 (EST). A8FFF8C6-6F82-4875-9C9B-0CFB73410A93.png. qanon.pub... 6X-382-NTP0038-3u2. We know.
All results for A8FFF8C6-6F82-4875-9C9B ... »

Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death
Patrick Henry - 2015 - ‎Preview - ‎More editions
"'Give me Liberty, or give me Death'!" is a famous quotation attributed to Patrick Henry from a speech he made to the Virginia Convention.

the only 2
edit on 29-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Trump won't do the declass because there are open investigations.

The MSM is not telling us everything 🚬💨

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise.

Q has said all along the goal is to fix the situation with as little damage as possible. (even though many of us, me included wanted Trump to go scorched earth)

But the Dems aren't that smart,

“The President has to learn that he is not above the law and his threats will not intimidate us from doing the work that Congress needs to do,” said Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY), the presumed next leader of the House Judiciary Committee.

nypost.com...
edit on 29-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

This is concerning but I cant believe Trump will hold it in forever.

I cannot believe he didn't declas before midterms.

I sure hope he is not holding out for just before 2020.

He won't bury it forever.

That article is a bit misleading.

1. He did declas. The DOJ - under the alleged black hat RR is stalling due to Mueller etc. So he did delcas what was requested and is not holding onto any part of that section - plus other requested docs. Hatch Act deemed release prior to elections dangerous. Pelosi needed to rise back from the dead by populace demand.

2. He seems to be referring to an entire declas of NOT requested document declas. That is a different thing. 10 pages from FISA was requested plus a hoard of related docs. The rest was NOT requested and he has NOT decalssed anything else. He can, but this statement is not for the "bad actors", but for folks to hear from him that he has seen it, and it is bad, and he is control of the process - read between the lines.

3. Folks know what is in it. Hell the NY times idiots know what is in it. Five eyes knows. The entire zero admin knows. Everyone knows except the still asleep population and this is for them.

3. The declas is NOT for arrests, in fact not one bit of what is publicly happening is about arrests. It is about allowing the collective to catch up to the reality that is about to unfold. Notice the recent energy surrounding the, "hell that is RM and his strong arm tactics to get DJT at all costs...?" Notice the headlines, RM nailing people in perjury traps set by him and nothing else? Notice the headlines about Obama and spygate? Notice the provocateur reactions across the web? See the patterns?

I cannot stress this enough. This effort is about using the psychology of last 10k years of politics because the tools are the tools, but this is NOT about politics at all. It is about the awakening, and each moment is carefully gauged to represent a comfortable process and not the equivalent of a mental/emotional nuke on the entire planet. Examine your own wake up, reflect on that progression and apply it to those who are clueless - they MUST go through the same sequence...

Hint: 5d chess operates out of the restrictions of time...

(nice to see the sky clearing a bit today too much rain is iffy just now)
edit on 29-11-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Trump won't do the declass because there are open investigations.

The MSM is not telling us everything 🚬💨

He knows that not showing his hand makes it more difficult for the Dems to select candidates or attack from the House. Who do they pick if they don't know who may fall? This move will keep them in disarray and make it more difficult for them to mount an attack from the House. The swampers and swampettes know who's dirty but they don't know whose names are on the sealed indictments. Watch to see who is absent or votes 'present' during key votes against the President. Any serious attacks will be carefully orchestrated to just barely fail. I think that the President wants Pelosi as speaker because she knows who is dirty [herself included] and will control the opposition. DiFi is also going to be controlled. Heads will explode when Ginsberg retires in January and the President nominates another conservative justice.
Are Military Tribunals in our future? Buy popcorn.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Rel earlier today came across that "Give me Liberty, or give me Death!" speech by Patrick Henry in 1775 to persuade reluctant members of the Second Virginia Convention to develop a military response to British aggression?

What's ever in the FISA docs, Trump may be trying to avoid literal blood shed on the streets.

avalon.law.yale.edu...

en.wikipedia.org...!

top topics

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join