It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

That's interesting MBSC...

I was wondering whether 382 actually meant "3 ate 2" until I saw this on /qresearch/:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Looks like Arlene Foster

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Nope, she was born in 1970, pic is from 1966. Valera visited Kilmurry school in 1966 but he was 84 by then - so, I guess we can exclude him as the Santa in that pic.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No, I don't believe Q fixed the election, lol! Neither do I accept Q as "genuine"; nor as a "sorry LARPer".

I do think Q is a lucky "LARPer" though - if a LARP Q is.

Nonetheless, the presupposition is 53 - 47 refers to the Senate election result and not to something else originally, like something to do with the sale of arms to SA or something of that nature, as Dask had pointed out above.

It's not obvious; nothing about Q's posting style is. Q is so vague people can and do imagine all sorts of meanings (some not so bad, others waaay out there) for what Q posts. It almost seems like if someone happens to come up with a good guess and Q likes it, Q provides a confirmation (sometimes but not always).

In this case, with the election, if 53 - 47 does refer to the Senate results, Q likely would have relied on a probability model like Nate Silver's as a method for predicting an election outcome. Either that, a model based on probability theory, or reading tea leaves. I'll go for the former.

IMHO, Q got lucky with this one. It was close, especially in Mississippi, Florida and Arizona. Things could have gone the other way in these three key races and Q's 53 - 47 prediction would have failed. But, it is what it is. Q's Senate prediction of 53 - 47 - if that's what the prediction was about - came through as accurate.

Congratulations to Q are in order!

It doesn't make me a believer; it doesn't change my mind at all.

Hey, does anyone know if others had predicted 53 - 47 for the Senate? Or was Q the only one to do so?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Maybe Q knows who shot JFK?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

They do. We all do. It was Lee Harvey Oswald, duh.
edit on 29-11-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Bob Mueller indicts Michael Cohen for "lying to Congress". The Special Counsel is really doing a good job of punishing Trump's team for colluding with Russia, isn't he? (sarc)

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well I guess Michael Cohen is about to get disbarred.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: carewemust

Well I guess Michael Cohen is about to get disbarred.

More importantly, it serves notice to Comey and Lynch that they better not lie to Congress when they appear next week. Also, all past testimonies are subject to scrutiny. I think James Comey DID LIE to Congress, didn't he? It just wasn't follow-up on.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
So apparently the picture from Q's Christmas Tree post is from the Hyatt Regency in Chongqing China....

www.google.com... xYQ_AUIECgD&biw=1553&bih=912

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Nonetheless, the presupposition is 53 - 47 refers to the Senate election result and not to something else originally, like something to do with the sale of arms to SA or something of that nature, as Dask had pointed out above.

That presupposition, that the 53-47 relatest to the Saudi arms deal, doesn't even make sense in context of the posts that surround the first post with 53-47 on 1 Oct 2018. The block on the arms deal, Senate votes 53-47 to defeat Saudi Arabia arms deal block, was on or around 13 June 2017. Why the hell would Q post just before this a pic, one with with "Save America, Vote Republican", but be talking about a SA arms deal from over a year previous?

Trying to tie post 2318 to a the SA arms deal defeat takes some serious mental gymanastics. Talk about confirmation bias. Hey Dask, two way street, friend.

I dunno. Maybe Q was post-predicting even further back. I can be a gymnast, too. Jeff sessions was confirmed to the be AG by a vote of 52-47 (+1 present). The member voting present was Jeff Sessions. Well who wouldn't vote for himself. So really the vote was 53-47. Bias confirmed.

I guess, with the bias filter set to 11, Q is not the prognosticator of prognosticators. Punxy Phil is still the undisputed, reigning prognosticator, and he foresees six more weeks of winter and Darkness.
edit on 29-11-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
originally posted by: vinifalou

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
29 Nov 2018 - 9:01:45 AM
A picture is worth many sentences.
Has POTUS ever made a statement that hasn’t been proven to be correct (future)?
Think timing.
Think Senate lock.
Think SC lock.
Locked & (who is) Loaded.
Q

Many anti-Trumpers (including my mother & brother) keep harping on how Trump always lies, but when I press them for an example they can never offer one. They're just repeating what the MSM tells them.
edit on 29-11-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

He doesnt lie so much as tell uncomfortable truths.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
FYI:
Another massive Hillary coughing fit the other day...went on for quite a while (Video)

www.theamericanmirror.com...
She's not a well person.

edit on 29-11-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

My take is she's smoking more blunts than Xue's asian girls.

Must be the tension of the walls closing in.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
IT WAS A HOAX: Guardian Report Blows Up – Manafort Passport Shows NO UK TRIPS – Never Met with Assange

The report that Paul Manafort met with Julian Assange in March 2016 appears to be phony. The Washington Times found that Paul Manafort’s passport does not show any trips to London anywhere around that time.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Okay, then Q was lucky. He's a good guesser. Anyone else predict 53 - 47 besides Q?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Looks like Arlene Foster

The picture is said to have been taken in 1966.

Arlene Foster was born in 1970.

Really looks like her though.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

new topics

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join