It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

I still suspect that YouTube comments are sometimes used to communicate for nefarious purposes. For a time, we would let our youngest watch some preschool-aged videos on YouTube. A few of the videos we found had a long series of comments entirely in Arabic. These were perfectly innocent videos, mostly little kids playing in parks, and there was nothing particularly "Middle Eastern" about any of them that would explain a large Arabic-speaking viewing population. I'm forced to wonder if one of the ways terrorists communicate is that one of them picks some random, obscure video, "likes" it, and then he & his minions use it to have discussions.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

I am not fond of Jack but good info.

I love the "Womp womp".

My personal fail song is the one that The Price is Right used, where a trombone played some notes like "buh buh BUH BUH! Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh........"

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Damson.

How ya think China is taking it?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

SUCH good news.

Can't wait.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

eisegesis raised quarantine, but that would make next post Sunday December 23rd... I can't see Q posting communications that require labour to interpret... 2 days before Christmas? 

Nicolas, the alchemist (40 days quarantine), symbolized by a Q is the bringer of christmas presents.

I love this timeline!

POTUS did say people would start saying "Merry Christmas" again

Historically some shady deal's have gone down during the Holiday Season , The Fed ! There's still a window of opportunity while the house is still Rep. controlled to " wrap up " some Christmas Presents ! Time will tell.

Have a Great Day All , be careful out there, folks are stressed out !

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Twitter is such a refuge from all my crazy liberal relatives and friends...

As Facebook and Instagram are down and all users are logging on to Twitter makes me realize...

They will all come to Twitter if these apps go down!!

Need to change my name and go clandestine...

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yes they do. As well as traffickers.

Most social media platforms are used for clandestine coms.

The things I’ve seen on Tumblr were horrific. We had a team with us who was posing UC and the things that people were sending them were enough to make us throw up. Disturbing beyond belief. WICKR is wicked. Massive groups with users who were so dumb they didn’t even hide their IPs!! Located all over world, tons in CA and NM.

Dash - CHINA has no choice but to comply to save face, their complicity in the trafficking and thus aiding those entities and their subsequent aiding of terror cells go hand in hand.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

No. Now Q has sunk into the deep recesses of your sub-concious and only activated upon by certain optics. Side effects of red-pilling and too much rabbit-hole deep dives. Ha, that is something that makes you pause. Nothing new but perhaps sublimal messaging that only the special few recognize?

Wow, and this was shown before the movie started? Hope your focus wasn't diverted once the 'movie' started.
Aside from USA, I guess Q has/is picking up traction in other countries, UK, AUS, CA, DE, and now FR. Becoming global Q phenomena. Any others?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Make em pay warrior.
Bring the pain

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: eisegesis

Does:

+-----------> SNS
CNS-->ANS<
+-----------> PNS

Equate to:

Soros:cabal> Stop n Swop (video game)
Communications to >Alcatel Network Systems<
Soros:cabal>Pay n Spray (gaming, Grand Theft Auto)?

Not going to pretend I know how you came up with that interpretation but must say that you never cease to freak me outta my skin. I worked directly with Alcatel (hq in FR) back in 2001-2004 involving broadband data comms in the larger US Telecom Carriers.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Merry Christmas !

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm pretty sure that his own IC people told him there was no spygate Schitt happening.
Guess you didnt get the memo.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Wow, interesting indeed!
Some of us could write a book on all the synchronicity & synchromysticism that can be placed into categories of causality, quantum physics, mathematics, psychology, and probability, that could fit right into the Chaos theory.

This thread is like a fantastical, awakening, mystical never ending movie...my new adult Neverland!

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

We will continue to do so 😈

Justice will be served to those who have hunted innocents, for THEY are now our PREY.

In and out of meetings today. Will update y’all later today if anything else comes up that I can discuss.

1 more thing. I discussed threads ago about FIRES being used to destroy evidence here in CA.

EVIDENCE comes in many forms.

These people are so arrogant and STUPID!

Phones, tablets, TVs, WiFi security cameras, Alexa/Goog appliances all record, all have backups. All come together as a web of EVIDENCE. Again these people are stupid. Very stupid.

They should have never implemented the Patriot Act and worked to place these capabilities within our tech. This is their downfall 😈

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

That Utah Data Center probably looking pretty busy.

The pedo Panic must be pervasive

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm pretty sure that his own IC people told him there was no spygate Schitt happening.
Guess you didnt get the memo.

Hey! I think I found it...

Memorandum:
To whom it may concern.
There is no spygate Schitt happening.
Sinsillyry,
Silly

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 40CalTone

seems legit to me.
You heard silly everyone pack it up folks

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You're spooking me out eisegesis!

My mother has a key like that, but a foot long, in her garden. I've grown up with it around the house or garden for must be 40 years.

I even dressed for the occasion.

a reply to: nowayreally

Fantastic.

You have a gift, Rel.

It can be honed.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

What you have seen? Speculation on the webz?

Why do you ask a question then answer it for me? (it's because it's not a "real" question, it's a rhetorical one ergo I shan't reply

I guess you missed the point. Just because Trump said he was going to drain the swamp doesn't mean he is actually doing it and just because Q said trust the plan doesn't mean that the plan sold through Q is the actual plan.

WOW! Talk about "can't see the forest for the trees!"

Your 'problem' is you've convinced yourself that you're right ergo sum, everyone who disagrees with you is wrong, simple.

You know those videos of D's crying and losing their # when Hitlary didn't win? They couldn't tell the sh#t from the shinola, at least you've on't got trees in the way of your search for wood. Good luck

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

5:5

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join