It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Trillium

Not mad, just intrigued!

All of my PMs before Aug 22nd have gone too... it maybe they are auto-deleted after 3 months?

No had some stay put for a year or more at a time

then POOF gone

I imagine they automatically delete after a certain time period. Mine only go back to September. Everything before then was deleted and 90% were warnings from the Mods. I highly doubt anything nefarious on behalf of the staff.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Just been searching my picture directories for something.

Personal conundrum... what would you assume if you'ld been born cross-eyed and had an op to fix it at 5yrs old... however you've just noticed this :- of 2 photos taken of you seconds apart at 3 months old, the one clearly showing the face is NOT cross-eyed?

Am I being paranoid? Could those eyes be cross-eyed? I know I was because I remember seeing twice as many lions as my brothers at the zoo (seriously).

Hard to tell from the angle of the photo, but the right eye seems slightly crossed. Side note; when I opened the picture my girlfriend almost squealed because of cuteness.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

First and foremost, Rel, I’ll be your client, fly me across the pond so I can use you....your brain that is
no joke, it’s fascinating, don’t worry I can make victory secret appear in a new light Haha. Sorry, had to

Dash, I feel you. Whenever I accidentally forget my phone somewhere it’s quick panic, but after that it’s so nice to be free and untethered. I took a pseudo break from ... well, reading this thread amongst Twitter, podcasts, etc - I’m seeing the affect it has on my daughter, she acts like one on my substance abuse clients would when I take it away. Her report card was not up to far so now she is forced to be phone free for 45 mins each night at my place and we’ve had some really great time together #winning but she a teen which means I never win for long. Haha

I missed be a voyeur of great mind!

Q- I explained previously that I was not especially fond of Trump as POTUS, Don’t get me wrong, he’s the duly elected President and I will always support my President, always. But in all honesty, i found my respect and understanding of DJT through the plan, through Q, but mainly through you! I was pondering this connection while listening to some unflattering clips from the past few days. It’s tough to remember it all, but have we ever discussed the possibility of Trump pulling a ‘Sessions or Gowdy’ and ‘recusing’ himself or failing to run in the 2020 election? Seens sessions sacrificed his tenure to clean up the DOJ and Gowdy resignation as a sacrifice to save Congress ? ( I’d ask Ocasia Cortez but she doesn’t seek to know the 3 branches of government) . Is there a plan to have Trump pitted so heavy (and rightly so) against the media because if mueller does have something (likelihood in slim) on him then mueller would reveal this million $$ special council secret but only after POTUS Kddps trolling them right into admittance and self combustion. Have these patriots departures been priming us for POTUS?
this is probably a rather contentious or ignorant statement but wondering your thoughts.

One more thing ; I find it funny that people are debating whether POTUS is privy of Q or whether or not Q is real ! lol. Read these threads, Q is real, I’ve no doubt- The entire message of the Q movement is about understanding, connecting and researching together. What I am worried about is the hijacking of Q to satiate and preoccupy ourselves and nagging fear that all the connections we’ve made and all the horrific crimes and corruption we’ve unearthed stays in some recess in time on a CT site while we watch many of these evil people roam free.
BUT
I do have faith, I do see action taken against wrongdoers on a grand bipartisan world wide scale and I see amazing people with varied interests, passions and skills, united (still) in our quest for truth... and I’ll pray for transparency. And pray that Q team is safe- and hope they know that us boots in the ground have things on lock. We know enough ...too much) that we can help calm those around us grapple with the mind f#@k that comes along with the high profile arrests, JFK - 9/11, and fisa disclosures. We are armed with knowledge and ready to red pill when and as necessary

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Haha, the cuteness had gone by 7.

Thanks for the input... I just had a nightmare vision that maybe the 2 pictures were of twins but I'm not aware of being a twin... despite 3 sets twins in previous 2 generations.

Feeling more relaxed now, slightly.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

In a young child the effect is not there all the time. Find a pic taken before bedtime, that would show it clearly.

P

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Thanks phoenix358. Unfortunately I don't have any around bedtime... 1960s so only have a handful of photos of first year.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Thanks for the Memes. Memes like those are always appreciated!

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Interesting link between Q-clock and Tesla's Map of multiplication from /Qresearch/:

Starting 10.28.17

17 days 23 times lands on 11.23.18 (Q x Pain)

23 days 17 times lands on 11.23.18 (Pain x Q)

11.23.18 is Friday and would be 10 days since last post!

This may tie in to a theory going round some time ago that the non-posting days included 4, 10, 20, 3, 2, 1. This could be read as meaning "reverse 4, 10, 20 to 20, 10, 4, for the next set of booms". In fact we've recently had 21 days gap and then this would be a 10 day gap!

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
So, yesterday the missus and me went to cinema for the first time in a long time because she wanted to see Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald on a big screen. Imagine my surprise when among the publicity befor the movie they showed this 30 seconds clip for a french music streaming service called Qobuz

For the first 20 seconds there is a huge Q in the centre of the screen! Just the Q, no other letters.

Am I going slightly mad?

edit on 20-11-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Or we could looking at a 40 day gap - a Quarantine. Eisegesis just pointed us to the alchemical origin of the "quarantaine" a few days ago.

Mind the gap!

🍻

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

eisegesis raised quarantine, but that would make next post Sunday December 23rd... I can't see Q posting communications that require labour to interpret... 2 days before Christmas?

Personally, I thought the quarantine could either refer to aliens inhabiting human bodies, or to a period before the 2nd Messiah makes themselves known publicly?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Does:

+-----------> SNS
CNS-->ANS<
+-----------> PNS

Equate to:

Soros:cabal> Stop n Swop (video game)
Communications to >Alcatel Network Systems<
Soros:cabal>Pay n Spray (gaming, Grand Theft Auto)?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Speaking of Q and alchemy. There is a scene in the movie I just saw in cinema where Professor Albus Dumbledore gives Newt Scamander a card before Newt leaves for Paris, telling him to go to the adress if he should need a safe house in Paris. It's a bit of a stretch but the symbol on the card looks somewhat reminiscent of a Q. In the movie the symbol rotates around to indicate the direction where the house is to be found.

Here is a still from the movie trailer:

You can get a glimpse of the card right at the beginning of the trailer. Blink and you'll miss it.

Showing the adress:

The adress is that of Nicolas Flamel, an alchemist.

"Nicolas Flamel is an historical character. Flamel lived in France in the fourteenth century and is supposed to have discovered how to make a philosopher's stone. There are mentions of sightings of him through the centuries because he was supposed to have gained immortality. There are still streets named after Flamel and his wife Perenelle in Paris."—J. K. Rowling on Nicolas Flamel

Nicolas Flamel in the Fantastic Beasts/Harry Potter universe

Wikipedia page of the historical Nicolas Flamel

So, the Q leads to the alchemist/Q is the symbol of the alchemist...

Interesting.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally

Well nowayreally, what an offer! ...and just as I'm becoming available - well, my brain is. PM me for day rates - but, beyond drinks and meals, I don't do "extras". Rates going up after Christmas because Brexit shortages up the market value.

edit on 20-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Interesting! The arrow of the Q is a Fleur de Lys... almost looks like a sceptre.

There is a wiki page for Rue de Montmorency!

edit on 20-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Synchronicity alert:

From the Greek name Νικολαος (Nikolaos) which meant "victory of the people" from Greek νικη (nike) "victory" and λαος (laos) "people". Saint Nicholas was a 4th-century bishop from Anatolia who, according to legend, saved the daughters of a poor man from lives of prostitution. He is the patron saint of children, sailors and merchants, as well as Greece and Russia. He formed the basis for the figure known as Santa Claus (created in the 19th century from Dutch Sinterklaas), the bringer of Christmas presents.
link

edit on 20-11-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Good points.

I was looking at it more along the lines of a singular information outlet, with no Q & A.

Which is basically what we have had with the MSM anyway.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

eisegesis raised quarantine, but that would make next post Sunday December 23rd... I can't see Q posting communications that require labour to interpret... 2 days before Christmas? 

Nicolas, the alchemist (40 days quarantine), symbolized by a Q is the bringer of christmas presents.

I love this timeline!

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Jusvistn

Lionel Nation keeps talking about Trump TV.

I like the idea of Trump talking directly to the people,

But the whole idea tends to make me go, hmmmmm, no. It just seems like its way too much like 1984 - only one source and no check / balance.

Didn't the controllers write 1984?
Wasn't Clapper livid that DJT went to talk to Kim Alone?
Wasn't all cabal apoplectic over DJT meeting with Putin alone?

Controllers prime directive: everything goes through us!!! No direct comms (see Q) They count on agency, no direct communication. Human folks have to give up entirely on the idea that agency is their friend.

See agency as the problem and you'll really blow a gasket.

Normally I find your posts to be quite enlightening. This post however has me a bit confused. Maybe I don't have enough coffee in me to understand - but.....

By you saying

No direct comms (see Q) They count on agency, no direct communication.

One would have to assume that even Trumps twatter would have to be dismissed, because isn't that considered direct coms?
And looking at it as 'the agency' insists NO Direct Coms' then you would have to also assume that even Q must be disregarded because we view Q as against the agency and directly communicating with us through chan.

PS. I view no 'agency' as a friendly, so my gaskets are placed well and working fine

PSS. I think the caffeine is starting to kick in and maybe we are both saying the same thing.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

'Up North' we have state sponsored propaganda outlets, radio and tv, at all levels of government, municipal, provincial and federal.

new topics

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join