It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Posting for a friend...

Notable HT arrests....

Ending Humans As Currency, at all levels is the KEY to unlocking liberation.

Liberation cannot come unless the system of using Humans As Currency ends.

Note: Right here is a published list, it is known. For those thinking CNN will one day be a channel that broadcasts the names and crimes in order to "make it known" it will not happen. A core reason is that system was created to FACILITATE Humans As Currency not eliminate it. A car engine cannot be a hammer.

All is being exposed, but not all need to wade through the abyss to be liberated. 7 billion people do not need to spend a decade going over this - we each do our part in the liberation process so the whole can benefit and everyone has a part.

Trust The Plan.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Right. Changing of the guard. Old testament vs new. Its happening, it will be done.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

So looking like the Assange indictment is from 2010ish which is better than Trump admin creating it.

That would mean this idea, that spread like wildfire, is nonsense:

Link

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Paradise. Paradise Lost. Think inversion.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

I am not fond of Jack but good info.

When I put #LockHerUp into Twitter, I get mostly results for Ivanka Trump. Half a year ago it was for HRC.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior

Please be CAREFUL when researching, lots of this content is directly viewable when found.

Boils my blood & enrages me to no end.

Don't wanna see it.

The crackdown on those who destroy innocent children is the most important issue of our time. Thanks for the updates.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Told you border was secured.

Everything going on right now is controlled.
Enjoy the show

Are even going to get to see the EMF crowd tech, in action?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

As my mind continually explodes all over this thread I'm surprised Rel didn't catch this one.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Before we do that, we need to find out what GOOG, Twitter, Facebook, Paypal really are. Are they legitimate companies grown organically in the free-market or are they Government sponsored and Government-colluding surveillance operations? If the ladder is determined, crushing them will be easy.
edit on 20-11-2018 by PlusUltra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PlusUltra

It's worse than that. Noticed a few days ago that various tags, words, phrases searched on would result in pages of fake news on GOOG. DDG has started falling too. Gotta use craftier search params to circumvent the crap.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

It's worse than that. Noticed a few days ago that various tags, words, phrases searched on would result in pages of fake news on GOOG. DDG has started falling too. Gotta use craftier search params to circumvent the crap.

All-Out Orwelllian rewrites of reality.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Yeah...boolean search is effectively, dead.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
ToL - all controlled. Truth will come out when it’s finally palatable for the majority. Not up to me or POTUS, it’s got to be organic. That’s why MEMEs are so vital. People know the elite, the celebs & the govs are corrupt, they just don’t understand HOW DEEP.

Dashen - you’d be delighted with the level of panic you can see in REAL time on these group boards. They know what’s coming & it’s too late for them. What’s rather insane is they know their comms are monitored yet they openly discuss destroying evidence (more crimes)

EMN - it will be made public. Already starting!

Cranky - thanks for the post. Please continue to update thread with these!

PU - no worries, content is beyond disturbing. Those of us who are fighting against this take on this burden so y’all don’t have to. Please pray for these souls, both victims and perpetrators.

Enderdog - depends on what the Mil/Media want to release. It’s being used.

Semper Fidelis Patriots

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

whatever it takes for you to justify it now...

(post by samuelsson removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Goodbye Ninth Circuit.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Craftiness may work for a while but delisting sites or specific links will blind the search to them.

The Presidential notification system may come in handy at some point.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

How do you know any of this?

How can anyone here be certain of Q? He/she/they have never once delivered anything but riddles

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Some weird Details in this new Avenatti article:

the resistance folk hero has a “history of being verbally abusive and financially controlling” and is “vehemently opposed my desire to earn a living outside of Hollywood.” Avenatti reportedly promised the actress that he will “take care” of her.

This is evidence of Cabal Hollywood recruitment.

How can a lawyer "promise" a young, unknown Ukranian girl a prominent role in Hollywood?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson
WOW! Talk about "can't see the forest for the trees!"

Your 'problem' is you've convinced yourself that you're right ergo sum, everyone who disagrees with you is wrong, simple.

So much for "the sign of a great mind is to be able to encompass an opposing idea until it has been proven incorrect".

I'm looking at things as objectively as I can, without the "hope" that seems to be tainting other people's logic. That isn't a problem.

Some believe and some don't. Time will tell who was right and who was wrong but every "boom week" without booms is a step in one of those two directions.

You know those videos of D's crying and losing their # when Hitlary didn't win? They couldn't tell the sh#t from the shinola, at least you've on't got trees in the way of your search for wood. Good luck

Those D's reeeeing have nothing to do with me.
edit on 20-11-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join