It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: PlusUltra

originally posted by: PlusUltra

CNN: The Media should not Air the Presidents Press Conferences because they are Propaganda

Yeah, Great Idea. Lets censor the lawfully elected President altogether. Lets censor the President that has to talk directly to the people to get anything out, even more.

CNN: The Media should not Air the Presidents Press Conferences because they are Propaganda

Yeah, Great Idea. Lets censor the lawfully elected President altogether. Lets censor the President that has to talk directly to the people to get anything out, even more.
Better idea, convert the media into a independent media. In other words, break the monopoly ownership of the media. Wasn't there a law concerning monopolies??

" abridging the freedom of speech". Its not free speech if it is monopolized by 6 corporations. It is controlled speech.

We need anti-monopoly laws directed at the media to ensure its free speech. How does one get this ball rolling?

The "Speech" and Press are free, not the corporations that own them. You can't go after a reporter, but you can go after its owner for corrupt monopolies. We need laws for ownership of the media.

If the 'average American person who respects the state of POTUS reads that and isn't conviced the MSM press aren't just reporting 'fake news' BUT Goebbel's level propaganda with this headline they have their Eyes Wide Shut if they don't see HOW Kontrolled they ARE!

! Please help them "cross the road" to "the other side, the Real side"

Because it seems they don't realize this as they're used to hearing absurd crap on the 'news' BUT someone should try and start a twatter storm or the like
because this is ALSO calling the POTUS "a manipulative liar" in not so many words and that what he says isn't worth listening to! WUT!

Coz that's Anti-Patriotic and Pure lebelous ans treasonous Bullsh#t!

How can the MSM suggest removing the POTUS' First Ammendment Rights! The POTUS!

I can't believe what I just read!
edit on 20-11-2018 by JohnnyJetson because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2018 by JohnnyJetson because: all edit's due to failures while posting

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: IAMTAT

Merry Christmas !

Is it your intention to point out the hypocrisy of the holiday? There will be baby's born on the boarder Christmas eve.

Or are you trying to point out that every "Domain" has a right to keep out the rift raft of humanity? It is a cruel reality.

Or, maybe you are pointing out how "Angels" have been misused in the past.

Please share your thoughts.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Resignations/firings

Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn arrested over 'misconduct'

He has been accused of "significant acts of misconduct", including under-reporting his pay package and personal use of company assets.

Mr Ghosn was paid 735m yen (£5.1m) by Nissan in the most recent financial year, 227m yen (£1.6m) by Mitsubishi and €7.4m (£6.6m) by Renault - a total of about £13.3m.

It said: "In response to the arrest of Ghosn, and since the alleged misconduct is related to a corporate governance and compliance issue, it is to be proposed to the board of directors to promptly remove Ghosn."

In addition, he is chairman and chief executive of the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Motors strategic alliance. Shares in Renault fell sharply after the news, dropping almost 10%.

I'm in the auto industry (I work for a company that performs quality testing) and I find this one very interesting. There's a lot of politics underlying this case. For one, the Japanese aren't happy that a European guy is running Nissan, and they might have been looking for excuse to take him down. Secondly, the government of France has a controlling interest in Renault, and has been blocking a merger between Renault and Nissan for nationalistic reasons. They would be happy if the Renault-Nissan alliance unraveled.

Renault owns 45% of Nissan, don't they? Taking down the CEO isnt going to change their alliance. Selling off their share of Nissan would probably tank Renault in the long run. Mitsubishi is a third party in that alliance, and they're not doing very well either. I dont believe Nissans stake in Renault allows them any say so over what happens either.

This article appeared on Automotive News today:
Nissan expands Ghosn probe to include Renault alliance, report says

The author appears to share my suspicions about what's really going on at Renault/Nissan.

Nissan's investigation into alleged misconduct by Chairman Carlos Ghosn is expanding to include Renault-Nissan finances, sources told Reuters -- in a further sign that Nissan may seek to loosen its French parent's hold on their global carmaking alliance.

Nissan told Renault's board on Monday it had evidence of potential wrongdoing at Renault-Nissan BV, the Dutch venture overseeing alliance operations under Renault's ultimate control, three people with knowledge of the matter said.

The timing of these allegations definitely is suspicious, as it seems the French government has recently begun to push for a full merger that would leave Renault in charge, and Nissan as a subsidiary.

Under government pressure, Ghosn, who is also Renault chairman and CEO, had agreed this year to explore a closer tie-up that would tap deeper synergies, safeguard French industrial interests and make the alliance "irreversible."

The plan raised hackles in Tokyo. Nissan, while almost 60 percent bigger than Renault by sales, remains the junior partner in their shareholding hierarchy with a smaller reciprocal 15 percent non-voting stake in Renault.

Basically, all signs point to this being a "coup" by Nissan, to try to escape from their alliance with Renault. Expect to see pressure on Renault to sell it's stake in Nissan.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Appreciate the enlightening update!

'WhatsApp' caught my eye. Will be happy to see certain schittheads get taken down.
Maybe here comes the PAIN arrives on 11/23.

Stay safe!
edit on 20-11-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Look into WICKR. Direct comms between high level IPs of well known persons. P2P trades. Live cam links to despicable live content.
Vimeo
Kik
Twitter
Facebook
Wickr
WhatsApp
Etc etc etc these platforms allow for comms & worse.

Please be CAREFUL when researching, lots of this content is directly viewable when found.

Boils my blood & enrages me to no end.
edit on 20-11-2018 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Clandestine.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Told you border was secured.

Everything going on right now is controlled.

Enjoy the show

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Do you think the truth will become public?

Or will it be held back and failure of these platforms blamed on something else?

Or maybe they just keep big names out of it?

I'm hoping the public will eventually get to see the truth.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I was hoping so!

My feeling is the voter fraud stuff is all controlled as well.

So impatient!! Lol.

Good things to those that wait.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Dbl so meme

edit on 20 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Roger that! Thanks again.
I don't think all of 'it' will ever be made public. I'm much more interested in putting a permanent end to this evil wickedness.
Let the 'hammer' of justice befall them all w/o mercy!

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I hope you are wrong.

It has to be public so it can't happen again.

People in high places need to actually pay the piper for once.

I do believe POTUS is trying.

I just hope they can't stop it somehow.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Interesting. Mystery suspense is amazing. What caught my eye is the irony of the link/site name itself; 'Almongordo' slightly different spelling but reminded me of Trinity Test

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Clintons Get Donations from Saudi Arabia, Trump loves and supports Saudi Arabia... it amuses me these patriots who are going to support Saudia Arabia now after continually calling them "terrorists" and "Clinton Donors"

America First... after Israel and Saudi Arabia

"q"

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Not disagreeing with you. 1) I think the graphic details will come much later albeit, trickle out to reduce the shock 'n awe effect. Still some won't even pay attention no matter how graphic.

Secondly, can't speak for rest of world but unfortunately majority of Americans have an epidemic of Alzheimerism when it comes to bad news no matter how horrific, evil, insane the depravity. If we can get the msm/social platforms back under control this will (hopefully) conquer the disease two-fold.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

You do know that there was a regime change in SA about a year ago?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

still an Islamic Monarchy

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Clintons Get Donations from Saudi Arabia, Trump loves and supports Saudi Arabia... it amuses me these patriots who are going to support Saudia Arabia now after continually calling them "terrorists" and "Clinton Donors"

America First... after Israel and Saudi Arabia

"q"

Different Saudi Arabia 🍋

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: PokeyJoe

still an Islamic Monarchy

But one that is turning its back on Islamic fundamentalism. What we're seeing happening now is essentially a counter-revolution, with the old guys attempting to force Bin Salman out again.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

That Utah Data Center probably looking pretty busy.

The pedo Panic must be pervasive

Those cooling towers kicked into overdrive and now creating its own desert weather phenomena.

new topics

top topics

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join