It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlusUltra
Some weird Details in this new Avenatti article:

the resistance folk hero has a “history of being verbally abusive and financially controlling” and is “vehemently opposed my desire to earn a living outside of Hollywood.” Avenatti reportedly promised the actress that he will “take care” of her.

This is evidence of Cabal Hollywood recruitment.

How can a lawyer "promise" a young, unknown Ukranian girl a prominent role in Hollywood?

Makes sense. He's not much of a lawyer. He's more of a "fixer" in the way Cohen was.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Q
!UW.yye1fxo
10 Mar 2018 - 2:06:48 PM
Guns are safe.
Stop falling for FAKE NEWS.
Q

I'm starting to wonder if Q isnt full of crap

q where r u

I took that as first of all a little bit of the standard Trump bravado/machismo, also he wanted to throw them a few meaningless crumbs to appease the gun haters.

It really had a joking tone to it I think.

It could also be seen as a clever way of exposing and demonstrating the flaws in your opponent's way of thinking. "Ah, who cares about due process right?"

But I think if anything, if he was serious about it at all, he meant in cases where someone is going crazy and putting their plans to kill on social media or hinting about it then you would take their guns until you could properly assess the situation because due process would take too long.

But most importantly, what exactly has Trump done against gun owners? The bump stock was basically a bargaining chip I guess. Plus it was just the sale of them that was banned right? Im pretty sure you could make one pretty easily. If you win every chip at the end of the game, it is acceptable to sacrifice a few chips throughout the duration of the game especially if they are necessary in order to Win.

The media was gonna use the LV shooting to, among other things, try to prove Trump is all gung ho about guns. He proved he wasnt and that shut them up. Its one less accusation he has to face now, and he gained that for very little effort.

There's different ways of looking at things and sure I know I could be wrong.

I think all of us on this Q Ride have questioned it from time to time. I think its healthy. I certainly wouldn't recommend going "all in" with Anything.

I'm a supporter of the people Q has united into one huge truth seeking family. If Q fizzles out these people will still be awakened and still desire change and still be motivated... many of them will still need a leader to guide them. Shepards to protect them from the wolves who would lead them astray... So I feel our involvement is a good thing.

I also don't expect Q to fizzle out. I think we will find out who Q is eventually, barring some drastic change to the plan. Like if Q dies or nuclear war breaks out.

I judge a tree by their fruit. I feel the Q tree has brought forth good fruit. And some question marks, but no bad fruit as of yet. Skepticism and critical thinking is a good thing though.

I LIKE the enthusiasm of some, but when enthusiasm becomes blind worship, it makes me cringe sometimes... But I forgive it because a lot of people are seeing and feeling hope for the first time since circa-9/11 or even longer for some of the older generations... When all this qanon stuff began, I myself felt like Q and Trump were sent from heaven to fix America, and the world which depends on her for so much.

We also have to realize that a a lot of Qs stuff is designed to confuse the enemy.

And for those who think Q and Trump are working on behalf of the enemy... if that were true, the enemy could do a much better job of making Q look credible. Think about it, all the disinfo would be unnecessary, they could have easily coordinated some predictions to come true but still leave it vague enough for the naysayers to have a platform to stand upon.

I do have a Lot of questions, however it is My contention that, if Q is full of it, so is Trump, because they are working together.

When Trump takes away guns or whatever, then I'll worry. I think he was speaking in the wake of a tragedy, and trying to be sympathetic to the victims and show hes willing to "do something" about it. It seemed to work. *shrug*

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Copy paste won't work on this page for some reason

patch.com...

Reports also say one deceased by gunshot outside of home.

Keith Caniero runs a cyber security firm for some very big clients...

Founder, CEO, Chief Technology Officer

Square One

1987 – Present  31 years

Greater New York City Area

Provide exceptional technical services to businesses and organizations serving as a trusted advisor for scalable and effective technology solutions. Led talent and organizational development programs. 

Key technology specialties include:

• Technology Management – Disruptive Change, Operations Management and Management Information Systems

• Security – Risk Management, Asset Security, Assessments, Testing and Operations

• Cloud Computing – Migration Services, Solution Architecture and Advisory Services

Select Client List: Citigroup, JPMorgan Chase, Thompson-Reuters, Republic National Bank, Equico, FCB Leber Katz Partners, JWThompson, Leo Burnett, Lucent Technologies, Ogilvy Public Relations, Prudential, Young & Rubicam, Doris Duke Charitable Foundation and RG/A.

www.linkedin.com...

Eyes on Qanon.
edit on 20 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

CM, from the first quatrain detailed in your link, I've bolded the phrase that hits a note for me:

CENTURY III, QUATRAIN 81
The great shameless, audacious bawler,
He will be elected governor of the army:
The boldness of his contention,
The bridge broken, the city faint from fear.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally

Thanks nowayreally, that makes MUCH more sense!

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

***my mistake from July 2018 *****

twitter.com...

edit on 20 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

No coincidences! Obviously these two incidents are related but I am curious if the cyber security firm has any Clinton ties. My spidey sense says yes.

Edit to add: didn't take long to connect Canerio to Columbia University which has both Hillary and Chelsea connections. Will continue to dig.

edit on 20-11-2018 by CCKP72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

All is being exposed, but not all need to wade through the abyss to be liberated. 7 billion people do not need to spend a decade going over this - we each do our part in the liberation process so the whole can benefit and everyone has a part.

Trust The Plan.

Most never knew it was happening and most will never know that it ended? In that case, what difference does it make? What difference does an earthquake in Siberia make to someone in Texas? Unless positive change requires no conscious awareness of it.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

I LIKE the enthusiasm of some, but when enthusiasm becomes blind worship, it makes me cringe sometimes... But I forgive it because a lot of people are seeing and feeling hope for the first time since circa-9/11 or even longer for some of the older generations...

Well said. Most of us are just too paranoid and liberty-minded to worship blindly. I'll always question Trump, question Q, question Government. But not in the way shills do, just in the way any conscious citizen would.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
So is Trump and his DOJ/Administration still racist after they arrested more than 40 white supremacists? Asking for a friend.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

The Haitian Prime Minister who resigned is the previous prime minister. This happened last summer.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
How do you know any of this?

They're supposedly LEO on the front line.

I don't buy it when they say that the routes have been shut down. NG caught trying to smuggle 3 men into the US just a week ago along with other human and drug smuggling busts since they made that claim says otherwise. Sure the fight is being fought but to say it is shut down is a bit naive.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Well said sir! Your 'enthusiasm' paragraph hit home.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Cuz he was waiting till after midterms , RIGHT?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

All for honing abilities and capabilities eisegesis; and grateful for any and all help along the way!

I do like your secret garden outfit!

edit on 20-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

The article says he resigned Saturday.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Just checked the racists code of conduct and it says that arresting your own will not cost you your racist membership card, so "if" they were before the arrests then they still are after the arrests.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Based on all the rabbit holes I went down thus far today and on the very slim chance nobody here has come across this version of 'Alice' I'll leave it here.

Anyone seen it, read it, have it??

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

But it is dated July 14, 2018, so it wasn't this saturday.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Oops. Missed that.

new topics

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join