It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

b) that FISA DECLAS will be executed soon, causing removal of enough Dem representatives before Jan 1st to give control back to the Republicans?

That is how I see it playing out.

Remember there were a lot of pollies not standing this time, even long term ones. They know.

P

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
DECODE of #2444:

GUCCIFER FLORIDA method using key letter "p" gives:

0PCeo r-decR

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: queenofswords
But... these are all "bad actors" ... why would "q" let that happen to the Patriots...

For the same reason God allows bad things. It's part of the SECRET plan.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

You don't know this that is just what someone on the webz posted.

ETA. His arrest was going to cause riots but not today, thank you?
edit on 7-11-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

If FISA Declas removes Adam Schiff (for example), doesn't another Democrat replace the removed Democrat immediately, or later, in a Special election?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If FISA Declas removes Adam Schiff (for example), doesn't another Democrat replace the removed Democrat immediately, or later, in a Special election?

Yes.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I'll give Dems their House, they've had a rough time lately. Lets hope there are a couple of white hats and turned hats among them.

With the entire Mass Media Establishment against him, including Hollywood and Silicon Valley, he still manages to win the Senate. Not too bad if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlusUltra
With the entire Mass Media Establishment against him, including Hollywood and Silicon Valley, he still manages to win the Senate. Not too bad if you ask me.

He isn't the issue at hand. He won his election 2 years ago. Those scrambling are looking for a way to restrain and the house is one of those ways.

A half-assed win, but a win nonetheless.

Has nothing to do with Q though. HRC passport flagged a year ago, according to Q, but her and Slick Willy are starting an international speaking tour, in Canada. Guess the flags failed.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I'm just trying to think through the political dynamics post mid-terms:

1) IF Dems lost house AND Senate and therefore ALL control, would the cabal have moved quickly to Plan B and started riots/wars/firing of missiles? Has this been a thin line to tread for military planning - keeping control of what actions your enemy takes, and when?

2) it was hinted that the 11.11 parade was delayed to Q1 2019 because the plan was taking a little longer. Was that because military decided that giving the Dems hope of impeaching would relax them enough to be taken down easier between now and end of the year - with less risk to the population?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

As I said, no proof either way until indictments unsealed!

Have you managed to locate any pictures of podesta in public since 11.3? Genuine question.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Q spoke about riots a year ago when all hell was breaking loose and there were some things but nothing ever came to be. Yeah some guys beat up some trash cans.

The cabal is in control. They have always been in control even when they start revolutions.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
New Q Posts #2445 and #2446:

Re #2446... were Corker and Flake 2 of the FIREWALLS?
edit on 7-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
As I said, no proof either way until indictments unsealed!

Q said that the there would be riots because the indictment was going to be public. Failed prediction.

Have you managed to locate any pictures of podesta in public since 11.3? Genuine question.

Of course not, any search brings up a bunch of PG stuff but if he was arrested I would bet CNN would have it on the front page. That hasn't happened.

I would think his lawyers would pump the happening all over the MSM.

Let's not play dumb. All these elite have their asses covered. Trump is one of them and when the time comes he will cut them a pardon like it has always been done. He is more theirs than "yours". Yours is in quotes because I know he is neither yours or mine.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

So you're saying that the military is manipulating voting results in America?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Thanks for your opinion... I don't need to count sheep now.

I'm genuinely interested to know if the guy has been seen in public since 11.3!

Need zeds now tho... bon nuit.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Not at all!

I'm just brainstorming scenarios.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Let's not play dumb. All these elite have their asses covered. Trump is one of them and when the time comes he will cut them a pardon like it has always been done. He is more theirs than "yours". Yours is in quotes because I know he is neither yours or mine.

Watch this video and tell me if you really think he's one of them. Here he sits with the most elite people in America and he and they hate each other.

He doesn't seek their approval in any way shape or form, he actually doesn't like them.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

a reply to: pheonix358

I'm just trying to think through the political dynamics post mid-terms:

1) IF Dems lost house AND Senate and therefore ALL control, would the cabal have moved quickly to Plan B and started riots/wars/firing of missiles? Has this been a thin line to tread for military planning - keeping control of what actions your enemy takes, and when?

2) it was hinted that the 11.11 parade was delayed to Q1 2019 because the plan was taking a little longer. Was that because military decided that giving the Dems hope of impeaching would relax them enough to be taken down easier between now and end of the year - with less risk to the population?

You are thinking in a 2D plane. What you need to do is to massively plan the alternatives.

If I do (a) they may do (b) (c) or (d). It they do (b) my response is ........

There would be planned responses to all the possible roadblocks the other side could emplace.

So where they are right now is

1 We have the administration

2 We have the Supreme Court although more depth needs to be inplace.

3 We have the Senate and now together with 1 and 2, we can block the NWO from further meddling at these levels.

4 In the event we do not get the House, we do (x) followed by (y) and then (z)

The Plan is fluidic as needed. Boom, Boom, Boom! 1,2,3

ETA. The Plan has a core that says We The People must be protected ... but not at any cost.

P

edit on 7/11/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Need zeds now tho... bon nuit.

The esoterics never touch on that but isn't interesting that a third of our lives, for normies, goes by with our eyes shut? How woke can you be when your bed moves almost 14,000 KM, with you on it, with your eyes shut. Just something to think about.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

NY real estate developer that has confessed to bribing politicians?

He can play a role to fool you but, I'm skeptical.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join