It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I have never understood how the media can say who has won an election when they have less than 50% of the total results in.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: nowayreally
The beauty of Q and ‘the show’ is watching the corrupt unravel and of their own volition while simultaneously calling out and dragging down their cronies.

If that never happens then you have no show to be beautiful or otherwise.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
This is why FISA exposure was delayed.

Even if the Dems get the house, they may not keep it.

At the very least, there will be empty seats at the top, filled by new people as the old hacks are arrested.

Trust the Plan.

The plan moves with the enemie's moves. The Plan is fluidic in nature, it always was.

23 Years in the making. Trust the Plan.

P

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
23 Years in the making. Trust the Plan.

A lot of crap has gone down over the last 23 years and all Q could do was sit around and plan how the dems could win the house so he could arrest them after they were (re-)elected, although they could have been arrested years earlier because they already had everything?

That is messed up.

edit on 6-11-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
DECODE - Posts per day calendar

For those wondering, the posts per day for this week on the Q calendar now read as follows:

Sat 3rd = 5 = E
Sun 4th = 17 = Q
Mon 5th = 11 = K
Tue 6th = 15 = O

So the focus for this week (so far) is "Equals Knockout"?

Could refer to knockout blow of the DECLAS, who knows, just thought I'd share.
edit on 6-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I hope this q thing is real....but if it was....and he is that close to know who is doing what...and is a perceived danger....wouldn't he have been silenced by now. Every device has a provider,every provider knows the IP address which is being used for whatever. If q was that dangerous wouldn't he have been traced and dealt with by now?
Serious question.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Q is a group within military intelligence.

To attack Q, you would need to attack a US Marine Base. Good luck with that.

ETA. What many miss sight of is that The President can directly control the US Marines as apposed to having to go through the Military Brass.

P

edit on 6/11/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

The beauty of Q and ‘the show’ is watching the corrupt unravel and of their own volition while simultaneously calling out and dragging down their cronies.

If that never happens then you have no show to be beautiful or otherwise.
Silly rabbit, it’s already been happening. If Q is done and stops posting and FISA doesn’t get declassified then we look at all the success of Q in ending human trafficking, pedophiles and sexual predators brought to justice, unified Korea, cleansing of the DOJ and FBI, so on and so forth - we arm ourselves with these victories and we take ALL the information that WE all know and we push, push our representatives for declassification, inform our friends and family and get offline to advocate and unite because WE know it all. We already have more than we know
Today I had to wait at the polling booth because I was taken off the resister to vote because the last time was 2010 so they dropped me- didn’t even know that was a thing haha- so I had to drive down to town hall and re-register and voted. I even checked the box asking if I would like to work at the polls in the future... and did I mention I hadn’t voted in 8 years. And yes that includes 2016 election!! I was late for class because of this so pretty annoyed but thought you all should know how you impacted an ordinary person from Connecticut- I had little faith in my state winning btw, but that even speaks more to my belief in my country again

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
New Q post just now.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I am watching the counts and I am not yet convinced that the Ds have the House.

So many are just too tight to call. Every State has its own rules on what gets counted when. Many postal votes have yet to be counted.

I know the pundits have called it but .................

P

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

To add to phoenix358's reply...

a) If you use one server on a LAN to connect to internet, then all devices on that LAN show as same IP.
b) I'm unsure if Military have to give same level of specific info against IP address. So if, for example, IP just gave "Andrews Airforce base", or "Military intelligence", it wouldn't help anyone trying to target an individual (or small team).

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

If Q is done and stops posting and FISA doesn’t get declassified then we look at all the success of Q in ending human trafficking, pedophiles and sexual predators brought to justice, unified Korea, cleansing of the DOJ and FBI, so on and so forth

None of that has happened except for maybe the Korea thing, which is a good thing but it still isn't a done deal. What is the point of arming yourself with empty victories?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

It's surprising to see 5 California Congressional Districts show as leaning RED at: www.nytimes.com... . Karl Rove has said since last week that a really close House race could be finally decided FOR Republicans by RED districts in California. They have a full week to count the results after today.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
So many are just too tight to call.

So, no tsunami?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

But... these are all "bad actors" ... why would "q" let that happen to the Patriots...

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

I'll review the drops.

We must have missed something.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Post#15
Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147434025 📁
Oct 31 2017 22:00:47 (EST)

11.3 - Podesta indicted
11.6 - Huma indicted

even trying to move the goalposts over a year... "q" fails four times

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: queenofswords

But... these are all "bad actors" ... why would "q" let that happen to the Patriots...

I dont agree with you often.

And I do think there is some truth to some of what q says.

But you are correct in my opinion here.

One thing I never understood.

Say you are an insider or groups of insiders trying to inform the public of huge levels of corruption.

Why do so in such a cryptic way?

Wouldnt you come out plainly with your proof?

And in this situation, we have q saying go out and vote, its up to the people (I think thats what I read, I follow very limited)

And yet instead of releasing the deifnitive proof to the public at large of this massive corruption, he (or she or they) leave it up to chance and the msm controlling the narrative going in to the election?

Then only after the election will they release the goods?

It makes no sense at all.

My gut feeling is that q is someone close to trump in some way, and does have relevant info.

But he is not some all knowing figure with a perfect plan; he is hopeful that the tidbits he reveals can inspire peopkle to help trump.

But he doesnt have all of the goods he is claiming; ie he doesnt know that all of these criminals are going down.

Just my take on it.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Re Q post #2444:

How do people read the line "DECLAS overrides all potential House blockades."?

a) that the threat of FISA DECLAS will be held over Dems heads up to the 2020 election?

b) that FISA DECLAS will be executed soon, causing removal of enough Dem representatives before Jan 1st to give control back to the Republicans?

c) that DECLAS refers to using other evidence against individual reps to either oust or control them?

d) something else?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Q post #2427 says sealed indictment exists for Podesta brothers.

Likely the same case for Huma... until those 61k sealed indictments are unsealed there's no proof either way.

Have you managed to locate any photos of John or Tony Podesta in public since Nov 3rd this year?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join