It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: xstealth

NY real estate developer that has confessed to bribing politicians?

He can play a role to fool you but, I'm skeptical.

Do you consider people who take your money, friends?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Like the IRS? Not really?

But, trump said he paid off politicians, friends or not, he played the game.

What was the point? Oh right, is he is one of them or not. He is more them than yours. Put it to the test and you will surely end up with a short end of the stick, but you may get one of his Chinese made hats to make you feel better.
edit on 7-11-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

The cabal is in control. They have always been in control even when they start revolutions.

All these elite have their asses covered. Trump is one of them and when the time comes he will cut them a pardon like it has always been done. He is more theirs than "yours". Yours is in quotes because I know he is neither yours or mine.

Bummer. And here I was thinking that the

mass onslaught and censorship from the MSM,

us becoming privy to unprecedented levels of Intel through Wikileaks and Q,

the booming economy,

the radical change in Saudi Arabia, North Korea and Syria,

the end of the second Cold War with Russia,

the resigning of hundreds of elites,

the uncovering of NXIVM,

the countless human trafficking arrests,

the total obliteration of oppressive political correctness,

the scrapping of bad Deals with China, Iran, Canada and Mexico,

the increased securing of borders and

the attacks on the Fed

actually meant something.
edit on 7-11-2018 by PlusUltra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: PlusUltra

Imagine enjoying Bannon...

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   
"q" on full spin mode, this is amusing

"Midterms.
Their entire future depends on winning majority in the House
Q"

and yet "q"... you let them win

but now, the Senate was the goal, not the house...

Post#1197
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d7571e No.1109320 πŸ“
Apr 19 2018 21:29:03 (EST)

Yes, midterms are safe.
Watch CA.
Q

edit on 7-11-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
"q" on full spin mode, this is amusing

"Midterms.
Their entire future depends on winning majority in the House
Q"

and yet "q"... you let them win

but now, the Senate was the goal, not the house...

Post#1197
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d7571e No.1109320 πŸ“
Apr 19 2018 21:29:03 (EST)

Yes, midterms are safe.
Watch CA.
Q

Just curious; which drop did Q say winning the House was the goal? I've searched "house," "majority," etc at qmap.pub and havent seen anything related to that claim. If you have the drop number, I'd appreciate it.
edit on 11/7/2018 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I give up.

I'm all in for hunkering down and waiting for the 'efn storm troopers to come.

I just.... I'm just.....

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Me too buddy.

Almost Time to bash on Q

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CaPpedDoG

Uhhh... "lower chamber" and "upper chamber" aren't really terms that Americans apply to the "House" and "Senate".

At least, not the Americans I've known over the last 53 years.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

How? They won't resign, history shows that they just don't care about getting caught doing bad acts, or even indicted.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
President Trump is having a press conference today at 1130 Eastern time.

At least Florida's DeSantis won. That other guy was bad news. I was hoping for John James to win in Michigan but not to be.

Now we get two years of Nancy Pelosi and obstruction and investigations. Uggh..I don't see them getting any of "the people's" business done.

Only good news is the Senate staying strong and Republican.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

The good news is, its not like these House Investigations hold any teeth. How many Republican House investigations have we had lately that were absolutely hollow? People just ignore subpoenas, ignore any findings they get and keep on doing what they do. I dont have any faith that Pelosi and her bunch will do any better. Impeachment for the Dems is a fantasy. Any impeachment would take a 2/3 Senate vote, which they know is futile.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Veterans Day Ceremony on 11/11 @ 11:11 – 2018 Details Announced

Each year, at a special moment, the sun aligns perfectly with five apertures in a five-pillar sculpture to cast a perfect circle of light on the Great Seal of the United States at the Anthem Veterans Memorial. Weather permitting, of course. Anthem Community Council has announced the details for this year’s event, which starts at 10 a.m. on Sunday, Nov. 11.

The ceremony will honor all veterans, but also mark the 100th anniversary of Armistice, when an agreement was signed between the Allies of World War I and Germany to end hostilities on the Western Front of World War I. Armistice took effect on the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918. The ceremony in Anthem likewise concludes at 11:11 a.m., with the illumination of the Great Seal.

www.qmap.pub has a few drops regarding 11.11 significant date.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
a reply to: CaPpedDoG

Uhhh... "lower chamber" and "upper chamber" aren't really terms that Americans apply to the "House" and "Senate".

At least, not the Americans I've known over the last 53 years.

Actually, I've heard this quite frequently, wspecially with the passing of legislation.

Bills originalte in the house and make their way up to the the resident through the Senate.

It's not odd in mentioning other than it being wordy.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: carewemust

Perhaps there are some blue patriots too … for instance, like the late JFK. He was 'blue', and also a patriot.

There surely are red non-patriots, to consider the other side of the same coin Hah

This may not be about a red vs blue wave, but a patriot vs global wave instead, colors be damned.

I keep thinking back to the boatload of former CIA agents that ran as Democrats. (One of them won a district north of me.) I'm hoping that perhaps these are patriots that were called up to ensure there are at least a few good Democrats in congress. Time will tell I suppose.

Dems can impeach trump if they want, but they don't have the votes in the senate to remove him, and if they try then I bet Trump will unleash investigations and indictments against Pelosi, Maxine, DWS, etc. I'm sure Pelosi knows this, which is why they'll probably spend the next 2 years wasting time with useless investigations about Russia and garbage like trying to unearth Trump's tax returns (which I bet won't reveal anything interesting anyway, except maybe whatever strategy Trump uses to minimize his tax payments).

All in all, I'm happy. Trump will have an easier time getting his people confirmed, and the House will at least not be causing any real harm. Also, McCain has gone to Hell and traitors like Ryan and Flake are out of power.

And Hillary still will never be president.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

And because of the precedent set by obama

Trump can govern by executive order

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
President Trump is having a press conference today at 1130 Eastern time.

At least Florida's DeSantis won. That other guy was bad news. I was hoping for John James to win in Michigan but not to be.

Now we get two years of Nancy Pelosi and obstruction and investigations. Uggh..I don't see them getting any of "the people's" business done.

Only good news is the Senate staying strong and Republican.

I was hoping for James as well, but Michigan went solidly blue this election. Stabenow is popular, and I can't really name anything bad she's done.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Q has said several times that "Disinfo" is necessary and some phrases/things have more than one meaning. Its appears some of you naysayers slipped into early Alzheimer's. Besides "Deals" have to be made. That is how in works in criminal law and most certainly any and EVERY time when involving state politicians which often takes time to get all the chess pieces aligned accordingly.

Except for a small handful of people nobody knows who and what details are in those sealed indictments. For some the general public will never know.

Those that think a "plan" that has only been revealed hinted through cryptic messages/codewords and magically decoded on ATS can eradicate the evil and course correct this country let alone the world must still require further education or are expecting free handouts. IDK. Patience and try to think like a chess player may help.

Like in any politics, corporations, and military one needs to learn who your true loyalists really are. You don't jump ship just because a few holes penetrated unless you have poor damage control.

Had to prep and crash early last night for contractors arriving early at my Dad's house.
Guess I didn't miss much last night. Awakened to same sh#tshow different day.

Yes of course I'm still skeptical concerning Trump & MI. I'd be a fool not to be.

What about my prior post on Q drop #2440 concerning Why did Q link to pedophile symbol?????

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Wow, that was good!

OMG get a load of those players. Wow. Should have alot more views even thou it's CNN. Just look at all the sweating red face scumbags. Trump has massive titanium balls for saying what he did 2 yrs ago. RESPECT!

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join